Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Endless Night Mafia [End]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@luxurious

so the alignment is random? and the votes are random and not based off of anything?
@luxurious

so the alignment is random? and the votes are random and not based off of anything?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[quote name="@Calyypso" date="2019-07-21 11:17:15" ] @/luxurious so the alignment is random? and the votes are random and not based off of anything? [/quote] The votes are based off what people post. The person that seems the most suspicious is often considered the most likely to be mafia, which is what people place their votes on. The alignments are random yes!
@Calyypso wrote on 2019-07-21 11:17:15:
@/luxurious

The votes are based off what people post. The person that seems the most suspicious is often considered the most likely to be mafia, which is what people place their votes on.

The alignments are random yes!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Sign me up ;D I’m on PDT, so I’ll be active about halfway through the phases, but it shouldn’t be that much of a problem <3
Sign me up ;D I’m on PDT, so I’ll be active about halfway through the phases, but it shouldn’t be that much of a problem <3

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
Added!!!
Added!!!
Hm...vanilla. That might be interesting, nothing to obfuscate things. Sign me up!
Hm...vanilla. That might be interesting, nothing to obfuscate things. Sign me up!
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Oh sorry for the late reply but added!!
Oh sorry for the late reply but added!!
@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @calyypso @sprinkless @Oralee

Hello! It’s been a while. I got side tracked and forgot about this for a bit but I wanted to double check and run a few by everyone real quick.

Would everyone be willing to play with 9 people? The set up would be 2 mafia and 7 town. It’d be a much shorter game in that regards but if everyone is willing to play that way then that’s fine too!!

Otherwise, since it’s been long enough that I’m sure interest has dropped, if you would no longer like to play let me know! I’ll take you off the list and most likely postpone (?) this game for a bit.
@smilefires @Oricole @Firo @Varikset @FM84 @azurepocalypse @calyypso @sprinkless @Oralee

Hello! It’s been a while. I got side tracked and forgot about this for a bit but I wanted to double check and run a few by everyone real quick.

Would everyone be willing to play with 9 people? The set up would be 2 mafia and 7 town. It’d be a much shorter game in that regards but if everyone is willing to play that way then that’s fine too!!

Otherwise, since it’s been long enough that I’m sure interest has dropped, if you would no longer like to play let me know! I’ll take you off the list and most likely postpone (?) this game for a bit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78