Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 336 337
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-26 21:13:16" ] [quote name="EgoLobster" date="2019-07-26 21:04:01" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-26 20:32:59" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-07-26 20:27:07" ] Enjoy wherever you're going! Remember to vote everyone. [/quote] It's Seattle, thanks! And seconding that [/quote] Lokey if you need a place to stay hmu. I'm from the Seattle area and picking a friend up from the airport tmrw I didn't vote due to cleaning the h o u s e [/quote] I’m staying with family, cool though! Vote or investigate? If it’s the former then who did you investigate? If it’s the latter, no problem [/quote] I don't think either Life's been a sack of nuts recently Like, peanuts. Have you ever lifted a sack of peanuts? No actually it sucks and you constantly want to sneeze That's off topic tho
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-26 21:13:16:
EgoLobster wrote on 2019-07-26 21:04:01:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-26 20:32:59:
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-07-26 20:27:07:
Enjoy wherever you're going! Remember to vote everyone.
It's Seattle, thanks!
And seconding that
Lokey if you need a place to stay hmu. I'm from the Seattle area and picking a friend up from the airport tmrw

I didn't vote due to cleaning the h o u s e
I’m staying with family, cool though!
Vote or investigate? If it’s the former then who did you investigate? If it’s the latter, no problem
I don't think either
Life's been a sack of nuts recently

Like, peanuts. Have you ever lifted a sack of peanuts?
No actually it sucks and you constantly want to sneeze
That's off topic tho
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
That’s understandable! Feel better
Is there a kind of peanut allergy where you sneeze

I was just about to point out that the thread feels quiet but then I realized that like half the players are dead, one person is away, and time zones are weird so honestly it’s understandable
That’s understandable! Feel better
Is there a kind of peanut allergy where you sneeze

I was just about to point out that the thread feels quiet but then I realized that like half the players are dead, one person is away, and time zones are weird so honestly it’s understandable
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
:p. I was just waiting for a discussion to start up.
:p. I was just waiting for a discussion to start up.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
i think we're either
1) burnt out
2) dead
3) not much to talk about considering there's already evidence against magy, so no need to scumhunt
i think we're either
1) burnt out
2) dead
3) not much to talk about considering there's already evidence against magy, so no need to scumhunt
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-07-27 11:43:48" ] i think we're either 1) burnt out 2) dead 3) not much to talk about considering there's already evidence against magy, so no need to scumhunt [/quote] 4) all of the above
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-07-27 11:43:48:
i think we're either
1) burnt out
2) dead
4) all of the above
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Yep most certainly all of them.
Yep most certainly all of them.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Good news: I took my phone out of the rice and it isn't dead.

Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways.

Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 12:12:52" ] Good news: I took my phone out of the rice and it isn't dead. Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways. [/quote] I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall Understandable, though
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-07-27 12:12:52:

I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall
Understandable, though
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-27 12:32:07" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 12:12:52" ] Good news: I took my phone out of the rice and it isn't dead. Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways. [/quote] I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall Understandable, though [/quote] How did it get dropped off a waterfall? I honestly would like to know as well. (I probably would do the same, as I literally drop my phone twice a week.)
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-27 12:32:07:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-07-27 12:12:52:

I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall
Understandable, though

How did it get dropped off a waterfall? I honestly would like to know as well. (I probably would do the same, as I literally drop my phone twice a week.)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
End of Day 5

Over the course of the day, M had collected themself, seeming much less...excited...like they had been earlier after last night’s events. Calmly, they pet their kitten and overlooked the audience.

“Today was rather simple,” they remarked. “You all knew who you’d vote for and did so. Well, let’s see the results.”

Luna stood up. “Magykal will be going home.”

“Hmm, what a surprise.” M’s eyes fixated on Magykal. “Come up then and let’s get on with this.”

Silently, Magykal walked up on stage. Standing next to M, they breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank gods, I needed to go anyway.”

“Well, this worked out for you then.” M smiled, though it didn’t quite reach their eyes. “Now, your participation award.”

Makai hopped up and brought it over.

“Good, now, get out!” Slightly teasing, M used a magick push to shove Magykal out the doors and onto the streets. Yawning, M turned away and started heading towards the backstage area. “Well, goodnight. I’m exhausted after today and last night.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuSeQesaiXA

• MagykalWagykal, Kill the Lights, was lynched
  • Day 5 has ended. Night 5 will end 28 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Alert: there is one member of the mafia team left
  • Magykal’s Death Note?: """Star is then trying to defend themselves against Magy. Given how Magy is practically screaming in happiness at star’s death, and had been continuously sussing Star... I don’t think they can be mafia....."" -Tanglefire

*THUNDER CRASHES*

*Magykal strides out to her evil balcony overlooking the world smugly*

*Magykal swishes her epic, swirly purple cape*

*Magykal pauses to make sure that her almost-irritatingly good-hearted and 'let's go help the world not die'-ish crush isn't watching*

*Magykal nods evilly and turns back to the storm at hand, adjusting her incredible spiky crown*

Mmmhmmahahaha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Players: @Oralee @TastyPastry @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @MagykalWagykal
End of Day 5

Over the course of the day, M had collected themself, seeming much less...excited...like they had been earlier after last night’s events. Calmly, they pet their kitten and overlooked the audience.

“Today was rather simple,” they remarked. “You all knew who you’d vote for and did so. Well, let’s see the results.”

Luna stood up. “Magykal will be going home.”

“Hmm, what a surprise.” M’s eyes fixated on Magykal. “Come up then and let’s get on with this.”

Silently, Magykal walked up on stage. Standing next to M, they breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank gods, I needed to go anyway.”

“Well, this worked out for you then.” M smiled, though it didn’t quite reach their eyes. “Now, your participation award.”

Makai hopped up and brought it over.

“Good, now, get out!” Slightly teasing, M used a magick push to shove Magykal out the doors and onto the streets. Yawning, M turned away and started heading towards the backstage area. “Well, goodnight. I’m exhausted after today and last night.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuSeQesaiXA

• MagykalWagykal, Kill the Lights, was lynched
  • Day 5 has ended. Night 5 will end 28 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Alert: there is one member of the mafia team left
  • Magykal’s Death Note?: """Star is then trying to defend themselves against Magy. Given how Magy is practically screaming in happiness at star’s death, and had been continuously sussing Star... I don’t think they can be mafia....."" -Tanglefire

*THUNDER CRASHES*

*Magykal strides out to her evil balcony overlooking the world smugly*

*Magykal swishes her epic, swirly purple cape*

*Magykal pauses to make sure that her almost-irritatingly good-hearted and 'let's go help the world not die'-ish crush isn't watching*

*Magykal nods evilly and turns back to the storm at hand, adjusting her incredible spiky crown*

Mmmhmmahahaha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Players: @Oralee @TastyPastry @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @MagykalWagykal
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 336 337