Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia:World of Movies- NEED SUBS!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OcuduvC.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=6][u]MAFIA: World of Movies[/u][/size][/center] [center][b]NEED SUBS FOR GAME HAS ALREADY STARTED[/b][/center] "Movies. The moving image. An art form that has fought for its dignified position, that can be used so evidently to express stories and metaphors. Movies have earned a respectable position in our daily lives now, but that wasn’t always the case. Characters and clips we now seen as iconic, where once seen as the lowest forms of art. " [center]“This is bullcrap. Lowest forms of art? We were the pioneers of our day!” "Quiet, we aren't even supposed to be at the oreintation." "Young rebels of our day? What is this, we were the work of artists!" "Yeah, train rolling into station. Artist alright." "Hey, what are you two doing here? No established characters during Oreintation!!" [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/87GLg5a.gif[/img][/center] ------------------ Welcome to the World of Movies! Hidden away in the shelter of a rundown screen archive, your iconic characters spend their days and nights celebrating and remembering old successes, while congratulating new ones. Every day the World of Movies changes genre, celebrating each part of films history. But in a world of iconic personality and talents, hostilities can only stay under the surface for so long. A small group of characters have gotten together, naming themselves simply “Spontaneous Degradation”. Characters are being killed, wiped from their originals, lost forever to the effects of time. The main residents of the World of Movies have gotten together, sitting at the local hangout, whatever it might be that day, with the power to string up those whom they believe are part of the Spontaneous Degradation. They are the last defense for their world, and if Spontaneous Degradation win, the archive as they know it will go up into flames. [center][i]This game will start when the game reaches full capacity or, if ten players are found, after two weeks. This is a b*stard game, so if you are worried if it might not be for you, check the game information. New players welcomed! ~Send me a PM or ping if you have any questions~[/i] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aM8kFh9.gif[/img][/center]
OcuduvC.gif
MAFIA: World of Movies
NEED SUBS FOR GAME HAS ALREADY STARTED

"Movies. The moving image. An art form that has fought for its dignified position, that can be used so evidently to express stories and metaphors. Movies have earned a respectable position in our daily lives now, but that wasn’t always the case. Characters and clips we now seen as iconic, where once seen as the lowest forms of art. "
“This is bullcrap. Lowest forms of art? We were the pioneers of our day!”
"Quiet, we aren't even supposed to be at the oreintation."
"Young rebels of our day? What is this, we were the work of artists!"
"Yeah, train rolling into station. Artist alright."
"Hey, what are you two doing here? No established characters during Oreintation!!"
87GLg5a.gif

Welcome to the World of Movies! Hidden away in the shelter of a rundown screen archive, your iconic characters spend their days and nights celebrating and remembering old successes, while congratulating new ones. Every day the World of Movies changes genre, celebrating each part of films history.

But in a world of iconic personality and talents, hostilities can only stay under the surface for so long. A small group of characters have gotten together, naming themselves simply “Spontaneous Degradation”. Characters are being killed, wiped from their originals, lost forever to the effects of time.

The main residents of the World of Movies have gotten together, sitting at the local hangout, whatever it might be that day, with the power to string up those whom they believe are part of the Spontaneous Degradation. They are the last defense for their world, and if Spontaneous Degradation win, the archive as they know it will go up into flames.
This game will start when the game reaches full capacity or, if ten players are found, after two weeks.
This is a b*stard game, so if you are worried if it might not be for you, check the game information.
New players welcomed!
~Send me a PM or ping if you have any questions~
aM8kFh9.gif

nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
[center][size=5][b]Rules and General Information[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XQWaeeT.gif[/img][/center] [u]General[/u] [LIST] [*]If you are ever confused about roles or playing, ask. [*]Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. Also, follow the spirit of the rules - fake breaking the rules is the same as breaking them. [*]You must be respectful. Of course, accusing someone of being mafia or diving deep into their posts is allowed, but being attacking someone's person is not allowed. Basically, attack the play, not the player. Harassment of any kind is serious. If you feel like you are being harassed, message me immediately. [*]No discussion about the game outside the game. Cheating is not tolerated. [*]After death, no posting in main or lynching thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators and the dead! [*]Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk. [*]You must post once a day in the main thread, message me if this will not be possible. [*]Post your abilities in your quicktopic before EotD. If you have the ability to use that night, I will send you a reminder. This also refers to mafia’s NK’s. [*]You may not post during the night, until the EotN post goes up. [*]Do not edit or delete posts! [*]Do not copy and paste directly from PM’s or your quicktopic. Paraphrasing is allowed. [*]The game will end when a group reaches their wincon. [*]Word of the mod is the final word (but let me know if I make a mistake) [*]Play to the benefit of your group [*]Your quicktopic is sacred to you, so never share it with anyone else. Whatever occurs during the night will be posted in it, so make sure to check it daily. [/LIST] [u]Lynch Rules[/u] [LIST] [*]Lynch votes must be specifically posted in the lynch thread. Votes in main thread will not be counted. [*]Majority votes wins, however you can for no vote/no lynch. No vote means you refuse to vote, no lynch means you vote for no lynch. [*]Ties will set off an event. [*]You can change your vote by striking through your previous one. Whatever vote remains at the EotD however is your final one. [*]Mod cannot be lynched. [/LIST] [u]Game Information[/u] [LIST] [*]This game is a b*stard game, with mechanics different to normal game, and odd abilities that won’t be revealed. [*]Mod will not lie to you. [*]Everyone’s abilities will only be able to used during certain day/night phases, ones that correspond to their particular genres. This will be made clear in your role card. [*]Each day the flavour will change genre. This will be a random cycle, not chosen by me but by RNG. [*]Abilities will be able to be used with more than one genre and multiple people will be able to use abilities for each genres unless clearly stated. [*]Days and night will go in a 40/8 hour cycle. Irl does happen however, so I might extend or shorten any of these periods. If this occurs, you will be warned and pinged. [*] Would like twenty players, but game will go ahead with ten or more. [*] There will be spoilers for some movies, but I'll try and only spoil ones that have been spoiled online all the time. [/LIST]
Rules and General Information
XQWaeeT.gif

General
  • If you are ever confused about roles or playing, ask.
  • Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. Also, follow the spirit of the rules - fake breaking the rules is the same as breaking them.
  • You must be respectful. Of course, accusing someone of being mafia or diving deep into their posts is allowed, but being attacking someone's person is not allowed. Basically, attack the play, not the player. Harassment of any kind is serious. If you feel like you are being harassed, message me immediately.
  • No discussion about the game outside the game. Cheating is not tolerated.
  • After death, no posting in main or lynching thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators and the dead!
  • Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.
  • You must post once a day in the main thread, message me if this will not be possible.
  • Post your abilities in your quicktopic before EotD. If you have the ability to use that night, I will send you a reminder. This also refers to mafia’s NK’s.
  • You may not post during the night, until the EotN post goes up.
  • Do not edit or delete posts!
  • Do not copy and paste directly from PM’s or your quicktopic. Paraphrasing is allowed.
  • The game will end when a group reaches their wincon.
  • Word of the mod is the final word (but let me know if I make a mistake)
  • Play to the benefit of your group
  • Your quicktopic is sacred to you, so never share it with anyone else. Whatever occurs during the night will be posted in it, so make sure to check it daily.

Lynch Rules
  • Lynch votes must be specifically posted in the lynch thread. Votes in main thread will not be counted.
  • Majority votes wins, however you can for no vote/no lynch. No vote means you refuse to vote, no lynch means you vote for no lynch.
  • Ties will set off an event.
  • You can change your vote by striking through your previous one. Whatever vote remains at the EotD however is your final one.
  • Mod cannot be lynched.

Game Information
  • This game is a b*stard game, with mechanics different to normal game, and odd abilities that won’t be revealed.
  • Mod will not lie to you.
  • Everyone’s abilities will only be able to used during certain day/night phases, ones that correspond to their particular genres. This will be made clear in your role card.
  • Each day the flavour will change genre. This will be a random cycle, not chosen by me but by RNG.
  • Abilities will be able to be used with more than one genre and multiple people will be able to use abilities for each genres unless clearly stated.
  • Days and night will go in a 40/8 hour cycle. Irl does happen however, so I might extend or shorten any of these periods. If this occurs, you will be warned and pinged.
  • Would like twenty players, but game will go ahead with ten or more.
  • There will be spoilers for some movies, but I'll try and only spoil ones that have been spoiled online all the time.
nMK7dwj.png
[u]Players[/u] - Min 10, Max 20 [LIST=1] [*] StormDreamer - [Preferences Recieved] [*] MagykalWagykal - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Cognitive - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Oralee - [Preferences Recieved] [*] clw23 - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Eliriel - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Shimmerwing [*] Tynnk - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Knickknacks - [Preferences Recieved] [*] WilhelmGrimm - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Sevlyna - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Nudiustertian - [Preferences Recieved] [*] ChaoticCalamity - [Preferences Recieved] [*] MerlinMausi - [Preferences Recieved] [*] Jaderannosaurus - [Preferences Recieved] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [u]Substitute[/u] [LIST] [*] Tanglefire [*] DarkwingDove [/LIST] [u]Spectators[/u][LIST] [*] HimikoTheMage [*] [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kOJBxsJ.gif[/img][/center] [u]How to Sign Up[/u] [LIST] [*]Please send 5 top characters (any genre) and 5 top genres (from list) on order of preferred. [*]Characters must be from a movie. Does not need to be a cinematic release, but can’t be in episodic form like a TV show. The title “movie” is quite varied, so will come down to my final boundaries. Ask me if your not sure. [*] Characters must be someone who is known if you have seen the movie they are in. Not everyone knows about the wizards in the pub that’s stronger than Dumbledore, say. [*]Please send your picks in a PM to me after signing up in this thread! [*] Also let me know any movies you don't want to have spoiled! [/LIST] [center][u]Genres[/u][/center] [columns] [LIST] [*]Film Noir [*]Horror [*]Animation (Style but eh) [*]Teen Drama [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]Anime (Again, more a style, but eh) [*]Romantic Comedy [*]Western/Spaghetti Western [*]German Expressionism/Surrealism [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]Sci-Fiction [*]B-Movie kid films [*]Comedy [*]Disaster Movie [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]Silent Film [*]Superhero [*]Fantasy [*]Musical [/LIST] [/columns]
Players - Min 10, Max 20
  1. StormDreamer - [Preferences Recieved]
  2. MagykalWagykal - [Preferences Recieved]
  3. Cognitive - [Preferences Recieved]
  4. Oralee - [Preferences Recieved]
  5. clw23 - [Preferences Recieved]
  6. Eliriel - [Preferences Recieved]
  7. Shimmerwing
  8. Tynnk - [Preferences Recieved]
  9. Knickknacks - [Preferences Recieved]
  10. WilhelmGrimm - [Preferences Recieved]
  11. Sevlyna - [Preferences Recieved]
  12. Nudiustertian - [Preferences Recieved]
  13. ChaoticCalamity - [Preferences Recieved]
  14. MerlinMausi - [Preferences Recieved]
  15. Jaderannosaurus - [Preferences Recieved]

Substitute
  • Tanglefire
  • DarkwingDove

Spectators
  • HimikoTheMage
kOJBxsJ.gif

How to Sign Up
  • Please send 5 top characters (any genre) and 5 top genres (from list) on order of preferred.
  • Characters must be from a movie. Does not need to be a cinematic release, but can’t be in episodic form like a TV show. The title “movie” is quite varied, so will come down to my final boundaries. Ask me if your not sure.
  • Characters must be someone who is known if you have seen the movie they are in. Not everyone knows about the wizards in the pub that’s stronger than Dumbledore, say.
  • Please send your picks in a PM to me after signing up in this thread!
  • Also let me know any movies you don't want to have spoiled!

Genres
  • Film Noir
  • Horror
  • Animation (Style but eh)
  • Teen Drama
  • Anime (Again, more a style, but eh)
  • Romantic Comedy
  • Western/Spaghetti Western
  • German Expressionism/Surrealism
  • Sci-Fiction
  • B-Movie kid films
  • Comedy
  • Disaster Movie
  • Silent Film
  • Superhero
  • Fantasy
  • Musical
nMK7dwj.png
[center][b]Sign-ups open![/b][/center] Welcome all! And to start off our signups, lets start with the greatest movie spoiler of all time: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2NpP7EQ.gif[/img][/center]
Sign-ups open!

Welcome all! And to start off our signups, lets start with the greatest movie spoiler of all time:
2NpP7EQ.gif
nMK7dwj.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
nMK7dwj.png
@Rosayc Yeeeet sign me uppp <3 [s]my cursor was covering part of the word "movies" so my brain autofilled it to "world of knives" lool--world of movies is less cool than a world of knives but it should still be fun as well! [/s] [emoji=sword size=1]
@Rosayc
Yeeeet sign me uppp <3
my cursor was covering part of the word "movies" so my brain autofilled it to "world of knives" lool--world of movies is less cool than a world of knives but it should still be fun as well!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Hahaha

Next mafia: The world of knives, where your character can hardly walk from the pain of the tiny knives hidden in the paths. The mafia? They hold posion knives. Either you get stabbed by town or mafia. Will you died either way? maybe. will it be fun? Hell yeah.

Send me your genre and characters picks when you can!
@StormDreamer

Hahaha

Next mafia: The world of knives, where your character can hardly walk from the pain of the tiny knives hidden in the paths. The mafia? They hold posion knives. Either you get stabbed by town or mafia. Will you died either way? maybe. will it be fun? Hell yeah.

Send me your genre and characters picks when you can!
nMK7dwj.png
@Rosayc

I'm up! :) Will send picks in a few minutes!
@Rosayc

I'm up! :) Will send picks in a few minutes!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Awesome!!
@MagykalWagykal

Awesome!!
nMK7dwj.png
@Rosayc
Put me down as a spectator for now. If I'm back from my trip and the game hasn't begun, can I be put down as a sub?
@Rosayc
Put me down as a spectator for now. If I'm back from my trip and the game hasn't begun, can I be put down as a sub?
sf13Wmt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8