Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Inn in Starwood Strand...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@CHEERI

Hello! Orion's stay at the inn is up! He has been returned to you via a 1 way CR along with any items he received during his stay! ^^ I hope he enjoyed himself!
@CHEERI

Hello! Orion's stay at the inn is up! He has been returned to you via a 1 way CR along with any items he received during his stay! ^^ I hope he enjoyed himself!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Hey! I have two questions about the inn. One, do you accept gem payments (with the conversion being 1 gem = 1000 treasure)? I'm currently low on treasure but have a good amount of gems stashed away. Secondly, do you have any kind of ping list? If so, I'd love to be added to it.

I want to send my derg Setsuna to you (the derg in my profile pic) but she's currently nesting, which probably means she can't be crossroaded (I haven't actually tried, but I can't imagine you can...?). Once she's out in a week, though, I'd love to see what you do with her.
@RubieKanary Hey! I have two questions about the inn. One, do you accept gem payments (with the conversion being 1 gem = 1000 treasure)? I'm currently low on treasure but have a good amount of gems stashed away. Secondly, do you have any kind of ping list? If so, I'd love to be added to it.

I want to send my derg Setsuna to you (the derg in my profile pic) but she's currently nesting, which probably means she can't be crossroaded (I haven't actually tried, but I can't imagine you can...?). Once she's out in a week, though, I'd love to see what you do with her.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay

Hey! I've never thought about gem payments before, but I guess I can accept gems at a t:g ratio of 1000:1! I also don't really have a pinglist, since I'm not sure what I can make a pinglist for... Perhaps if I get a sudden surge of inn reservations, but for the moment, it's fine. ^^

(And yes, you can't CR nesting dragons. You'll have to wait until her current nest hatches until I can accept her c:)
@Hyzenthlaay

Hey! I've never thought about gem payments before, but I guess I can accept gems at a t:g ratio of 1000:1! I also don't really have a pinglist, since I'm not sure what I can make a pinglist for... Perhaps if I get a sudden surge of inn reservations, but for the moment, it's fine. ^^

(And yes, you can't CR nesting dragons. You'll have to wait until her current nest hatches until I can accept her c:)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Sounds reasonable! Alright, once Setsuna is done nesting I'll send her out to you. :) I can't wait to see what you'll do with her!

Also, Setsuna has a full bio - if I make a clear area below her bio where you can write her inn experience, would that be okay? I know you said you rather the bios be blank, so I'm just making sure. :)
Sounds reasonable! Alright, once Setsuna is done nesting I'll send her out to you. :) I can't wait to see what you'll do with her!

Also, Setsuna has a full bio - if I make a clear area below her bio where you can write her inn experience, would that be okay? I know you said you rather the bios be blank, so I'm just making sure. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay

Sure! I can write underneath her already pre-existing bio! No problem ^^ Just be sure to fill out the form on the first page when you apply so I know what to write about haha
@Hyzenthlaay

Sure! I can write underneath her already pre-existing bio! No problem ^^ Just be sure to fill out the form on the first page when you apply so I know what to write about haha
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@rubiekanary
Is it possible to send two dragons at a time? Also I saw that you accepted gems now to would it be okay if I payed with gems as well?
@rubiekanary
Is it possible to send two dragons at a time? Also I saw that you accepted gems now to would it be okay if I payed with gems as well?
giphy.gif
@Majroa

Two dragons is okay! Three would be a bit too much, though, and you can pay in gems at a g:t ratio of 1:1000. Is that okay? c:
@Majroa

Two dragons is okay! Three would be a bit too much, though, and you can pay in gems at a g:t ratio of 1:1000. Is that okay? c:
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Perfect! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43564982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435650/43564982_350.png[/img] [/url] Gabriela is one of my fun-loving gals and would try to get along with everyone. She is currently a mage in schooling. She has a passion for magic, but hasn't really shown much progress compared to other students. She always has a warm smile on her face and uses her magic to brighten other people's day. She has a lot of practice with illusion magic and can do some amazing things with it. She is often insulted within her school about how her illusion magic isn't real magic, but she tricks them with her illusions as a sort of revenge. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42362734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423628/42362734_350.png[/img] [/url] My serious warrior, Dover. She is normally very quiet, but when she sees someone that impresses her she'll follow them like a puppy. She'd want to know more about their journeys as warriors. Based on their descriptions she'd proudly follow Yukro and Maximus into war. She has the tendency to look down on you if aren't a fighting type of dragon. She has a soft spot for Gabriela though because she truly believes there is potential in her and often encourages her when she's down. They were born in the same clutch, but the clutch was made up of a bunch of randomly found eggs. They were taken care of by an old pearlcatcher brood mother. She was a kind old lady that let them develop freely, which would explain why they turned out so differently. They were the only female imperial dragons in that ragtag clutch so they grew up like sisters and can't stand being apart for too long. Dover would get more easily irritated and Gabriela would get seclusive and nervous. Hope this is enough! Payment would be 20g. 2 dragons for 10 days.
@RubieKanary
Perfect!

43564982_350.png

Gabriela is one of my fun-loving gals and would try to get along with everyone. She is currently a mage in schooling. She has a passion for magic, but hasn't really shown much progress compared to other students. She always has a warm smile on her face and uses her magic to brighten other people's day. She has a lot of practice with illusion magic and can do some amazing things with it. She is often insulted within her school about how her illusion magic isn't real magic, but she tricks them with her illusions as a sort of revenge.

42362734_350.png

My serious warrior, Dover. She is normally very quiet, but when she sees someone that impresses her she'll follow them like a puppy. She'd want to know more about their journeys as warriors. Based on their descriptions she'd proudly follow Yukro and Maximus into war. She has the tendency to look down on you if aren't a fighting type of dragon. She has a soft spot for Gabriela though because she truly believes there is potential in her and often encourages her when she's down.

They were born in the same clutch, but the clutch was made up of a bunch of randomly found eggs. They were taken care of by an old pearlcatcher brood mother. She was a kind old lady that let them develop freely, which would explain why they turned out so differently. They were the only female imperial dragons in that ragtag clutch so they grew up like sisters and can't stand being apart for too long. Dover would get more easily irritated and Gabriela would get seclusive and nervous.

Hope this is enough!

Payment would be 20g. 2 dragons for 10 days.
giphy.gif
@Majroa

What nice girls! One thing though; Would you like them to have an intertwined story, or prefer them to be kept separate? The last pair of dragons that were accepted into the inn were mates, and they had the same story arc, but interpenetrated differently for the duration of their stay. Do you have any preference? c:
@Majroa

What nice girls! One thing though; Would you like them to have an intertwined story, or prefer them to be kept separate? The last pair of dragons that were accepted into the inn were mates, and they had the same story arc, but interpenetrated differently for the duration of their stay. Do you have any preference? c:
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@rubiekanary
Hmm, maybe sort of both? In the beginning keep them together then slowly pull them apart or the other way around? Whatever comes first for you.
Should I send them now?
@rubiekanary
Hmm, maybe sort of both? In the beginning keep them together then slowly pull them apart or the other way around? Whatever comes first for you.
Should I send them now?
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13