Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The killing game (round 2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
You wake up in what seems to be a school building with around 16 other people. Your not sure how you got here . Though the one thing that you do remember is what you are. You are an ultimate. A young dragon who is extraordinary in one skill better than any other dragon is in sornith. The area around you seems to be some sort of gym within the school. You find yourself asking around the other students where you are and why you are here but everyone else seems to be just as clueless as you are. Though they also alll seem to be ultimates as well. Atention is suddenly called to the stage as a tiny plush tundra popped up from underneath. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=c773e84b01a10a57fb06b735d027116607752a14&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Welcome everyone to the ultimate academy for ultimate students. I am your headmaster Monokuma. I welcome you to this Killing semester at the academy" Killing semester? what could the tiny plush even be on about. This whole situation was strange in itself. Though soon those unansweared questions would be answeared as it spoke again with a chuckle. "killing semester I hear you ask? Well I will happily explain to you. In this school to graduate you must kill someone. Otherwise you will be Traped in this school forever. Though again i hear you wonder does that mean you only have to kill? Well no obviously you must kill and get away with it. As a group you must investigate kills and then head over to a class trial where you willl face off against the blackened who had killed one of your classmates a try to find out who is the true blackend and who is innoccent. If you find the blackend the blackend will be punished though if you dont find them everyone else will be punished and the blackend will be free to graduate" And after that explanation the plush tundra would vanish again as fast as it had appeared
You wake up in what seems to be a school building with around 16 other people. Your not sure how you got here . Though the one thing that you do remember is what you are. You are an ultimate. A young dragon who is extraordinary in one skill better than any other dragon is in sornith. The area around you seems to be some sort of gym within the school.

You find yourself asking around the other students where you are and why you are here but everyone else seems to be just as clueless as you are. Though they also alll seem to be ultimates as well.

Atention is suddenly called to the stage as a tiny plush tundra popped up from underneath.

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=c773e84b01a10a57fb06b735d027116607752a14&dummyext=prev.png

"Welcome everyone to the ultimate academy for ultimate students. I am your headmaster Monokuma. I welcome you to this Killing semester at the academy"

Killing semester? what could the tiny plush even be on about. This whole situation was strange in itself.

Though soon those unansweared questions would be answeared as it spoke again with a chuckle. "killing semester I hear you ask? Well I will happily explain to you. In this school to graduate you must kill someone. Otherwise you will be Traped in this school forever. Though again i hear you wonder does that mean you only have to kill? Well no obviously you must kill and get away with it. As a group you must investigate kills and then head over to a class trial where you willl face off against the blackened who had killed one of your classmates a try to find out who is the true blackend and who is innoccent. If you find the blackend the blackend will be punished though if you dont find them everyone else will be punished and the blackend will be free to graduate"

And after that explanation the plush tundra would vanish again as fast as it had appeared
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Rules:
1.one dragon per a player and each dragon can have only one ultimate power
2.Mods can break the rules
3.No spaming of course
4. post atleast once during the investigative phase and free time in order to stay in the game. if you dont you may get auto killed by monokuma
5. Phases will be as long as nessesary though if people take too long i will add a time limit to the phases
6.no doubles of an ultimate. every dragon in a round must have a unique talent

Kill guidelines
1. you can only kill up to two players per a killing
2. you can can try to frame someone . i may put a bit of false evidence for them
3.You can give me as much or as little information as long as i get your method ill be able to post the rest
4.The kill does not need to be in the same room as where you were during free time but it may look more suspicious on your alibi if it isnt
5. right before the kill the victem and killer will be flung into a private chat. Both to help determine who dies if the victem gets the chance to fight back and the various clues that we will create to put down in the new and improved clue posts
Rules:
1.one dragon per a player and each dragon can have only one ultimate power
2.Mods can break the rules
3.No spaming of course
4. post atleast once during the investigative phase and free time in order to stay in the game. if you dont you may get auto killed by monokuma
5. Phases will be as long as nessesary though if people take too long i will add a time limit to the phases
6.no doubles of an ultimate. every dragon in a round must have a unique talent

Kill guidelines
1. you can only kill up to two players per a killing
2. you can can try to frame someone . i may put a bit of false evidence for them
3.You can give me as much or as little information as long as i get your method ill be able to post the rest
4.The kill does not need to be in the same room as where you were during free time but it may look more suspicious on your alibi if it isnt
5. right before the kill the victem and killer will be flung into a private chat. Both to help determine who dies if the victem gets the chance to fight back and the various clues that we will create to put down in the new and improved clue posts
Phases
Free time:
Inbetween kills phase which will be set to only 24 hours where everyones characters can just generally interact and decide on their current locations within the school.

Motivation:
I will anounce the motivation that is given for the kill and send a pm to the person who will be the killer for the next phase. I will then ask for their kill method before releasing the next phase.

DEad body anouncement:
When ive posted the kill that everyone has discovered a dead body I will pm everyone thats not the killer a clue to the murder. The next phas begins right after i send the clues.

Investigative phase/voting:
Everyone shares the clues that they have to the murder and discuss who they beleive that the killer is. This phase will end once everyone has voted after which I will post the results that have been obtained and if you guys were wrong or right.
Roles:
Killer:
Each round in a game a new killer is chosen. The killer wins and everyone else dies if they successfully pull off a murder without being cause. Though if they dont they die and the killing game continues
Mastermind(game 2 onward):
You are the mastermind behind the killing game. You know who each killer is as well as have the ability to possibly direct them in the direction of killing a specific person every few rounds. If you get killed by chance you were found the killing game will end. You must keep you identity a secret for as long as possible lest you want the game to end.
Phases
Free time:
Inbetween kills phase which will be set to only 24 hours where everyones characters can just generally interact and decide on their current locations within the school.

Motivation:
I will anounce the motivation that is given for the kill and send a pm to the person who will be the killer for the next phase. I will then ask for their kill method before releasing the next phase.

DEad body anouncement:
When ive posted the kill that everyone has discovered a dead body I will pm everyone thats not the killer a clue to the murder. The next phas begins right after i send the clues.

Investigative phase/voting:
Everyone shares the clues that they have to the murder and discuss who they beleive that the killer is. This phase will end once everyone has voted after which I will post the results that have been obtained and if you guys were wrong or right.
Roles:
Killer:
Each round in a game a new killer is chosen. The killer wins and everyone else dies if they successfully pull off a murder without being cause. Though if they dont they die and the killing game continues
Mastermind(game 2 onward):
You are the mastermind behind the killing game. You know who each killer is as well as have the ability to possibly direct them in the direction of killing a specific person every few rounds. If you get killed by chance you were found the killing game will end. You must keep you identity a secret for as long as possible lest you want the game to end.
Form:
Dragons name:
image:
Ultimate talent:
backstory/other info:
Form:
Dragons name:
image:
Ultimate talent:
backstory/other info:
game pinglist

@unicorncrazy @Silver202 @Articuno2011 @Greyh0und @Knoxxi @Crumbleless @TerribleUsername @clementine2017 @Kapara @Ekh0Str1k3 @Beheaded @HolyShipper @Pyrolizard413 @bridybrid @todorokishoto

(sorry for pings just adding you here
game pinglist

@unicorncrazy @Silver202 @Articuno2011 @Greyh0und @Knoxxi @Crumbleless @TerribleUsername @clementine2017 @Kapara @Ekh0Str1k3 @Beheaded @HolyShipper @Pyrolizard413 @bridybrid @todorokishoto

(sorry for pings just adding you here
Link to discussion(go here for sign ups)
link to lynch thread
Link to discussion(go here for sign ups)
link to lynch thread
we are now open

game one

Ultimate archer: oricoro Ekh0Str1k3
ultimate distance runner: Rabbit Silver202
ultimate tarot card reader :constellation Beheaded
ultimate close combat: jay Crumbleless
ultimate softy: butterednoodle TerribleUsername
ultimate trickster: caos Pyrolizard413
ultimate alchemist: chroma clementine2017
Ultimate plushie Hafshiown Unicorncrazy
Ultimate herbalist: voiken ClockworkEclipse
ultimate wind magic user: kaleena SaharaSanada
ultimate dyer: delphi Kapara
ultimate jeweler seraphina bridybrid
ultimate doll maker marionette Knoxxi
ultimate musician: sonata MissNevermind
we are now open

game one

Ultimate archer: oricoro Ekh0Str1k3
ultimate distance runner: Rabbit Silver202
ultimate tarot card reader :constellation Beheaded
ultimate close combat: jay Crumbleless
ultimate softy: butterednoodle TerribleUsername
ultimate trickster: caos Pyrolizard413
ultimate alchemist: chroma clementine2017
Ultimate plushie Hafshiown Unicorncrazy
Ultimate herbalist: voiken ClockworkEclipse
ultimate wind magic user: kaleena SaharaSanada
ultimate dyer: delphi Kapara
ultimate jeweler seraphina bridybrid
ultimate doll maker marionette Knoxxi
ultimate musician: sonata MissNevermind
@zona

I'll pass, thanks! Good luck with the game!
@zona

I'll pass, thanks! Good luck with the game!
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
@zona Dragons name: Rabbit Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=76&auth=da8aa8394455f5e61071dd8a4ab72b5d8e12eba9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ultimate talent: Ultimate Distance Runner Backstory/other info: Rabbit is a messenger and scout for her clan, who has previously made a number of important trips and crossings in record time. She's very self-reliant, and tends to handle disputes in the typical Wildclaw manner, but her resentment towards Monokuma outweighs most interpersonal issues. Does this look OK?
@zona

Dragons name: Rabbit
Image: dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=76&auth=da8aa8394455f5e61071dd8a4ab72b5d8e12eba9&dummyext=prev.png
Ultimate talent: Ultimate Distance Runner
Backstory/other info: Rabbit is a messenger and scout for her clan, who has previously made a number of important trips and crossings in record time. She's very self-reliant, and tends to handle disputes in the typical Wildclaw manner, but her resentment towards Monokuma outweighs most interpersonal issues.

Does this look OK?
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@Silver202

looks good btw if you can might wanna look to see if ya know anyone who may join cause this is slow
@Silver202

looks good btw if you can might wanna look to see if ya know anyone who may join cause this is slow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60