Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [LF SUBS] Suspended Disbelief
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DTBkj7N.png[/img] [center] [i]Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness.[/i] Signups l [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651]Discussion[/url] l [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441652]Lynch[/url][/center] You join in the loud cheering as the curtains draw open, still not believing that you’re actually here, ready to witness first-hand the wonders of Spark, the mystic magician. You’ve been trying so long to get your hands on a ticket to one of Spark’s shows—choosing to eat chips instead of actual lunch to save up, offering to clean the dishes just for some extra pocket money. But hey, all that hard work has paid off, because tonight, you get to realise your dream. The cat walks up to the audience, shyly nodding his thanks to the occasional “I love you, Spark!!” He shuffles his paws nervously towards the center spot, wincing at the bright spotlight. "A-are w-" Backstage, you can hear someone yelling[i] "take a deep breath! you got this!".[/i] He closes his eyes, inhales, and begins again, with only a trace of nervousness. “Are we all ready to begin the show?” Your head bobs eagerly with a thousand others. “Well, then! Let’s get comfy!”? With a snap of his fingers, the last bits of his nervousness melts away, replaced with a smug, confident grin. Below you, your chairs poof into cotton candy. A bunch of "woooooah"s spread around the stalls as people examined their new seats. Spark chuckles for a bit at the crowd's reaction. "That impresses you guys? Good. We're just getting started. This is going to get [i]waaaay[/i] crazier!" He snaps his fingers again, and all goes black. ----- Side note: Spark's one of my cat OCs, dunno how to introduce him so ekk
DTBkj7N.png
Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness.
Signups l Discussion l Lynch

You join in the loud cheering as the curtains draw open, still not believing that you’re actually here, ready to witness first-hand the wonders of Spark, the mystic magician.

You’ve been trying so long to get your hands on a ticket to one of Spark’s shows—choosing to eat chips instead of actual lunch to save up, offering to clean the dishes just for some extra pocket money. But hey, all that hard work has paid off, because tonight, you get to realise your dream.

The cat walks up to the audience, shyly nodding his thanks to the occasional “I love you, Spark!!”

He shuffles his paws nervously towards the center spot, wincing at the bright spotlight.

"A-are w-"

Backstage, you can hear someone yelling "take a deep breath! you got this!".

He closes his eyes, inhales, and begins again, with only a trace of nervousness.

“Are we all ready to begin the show?”

Your head bobs eagerly with a thousand others.

“Well, then! Let’s get comfy!”? With a snap of his fingers, the last bits of his nervousness melts away, replaced with a smug, confident grin. Below you, your chairs poof into cotton candy.

A bunch of "woooooah"s spread around the stalls as people examined their new seats.
Spark chuckles for a bit at the crowd's reaction.

"That impresses you guys? Good. We're just getting started. This is going to get waaaay crazier!"

He snaps his fingers again, and all goes black.

Side note: Spark's one of my cat OCs, dunno how to introduce him so ekk
jghAv2V.png
Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening after rollover.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening after rollover.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
1. MagykalWagykal
2. Tanglefire
3. B00KW0RM
4. FunFilledWTFery
5. Maithax
6. Fil
7. Thatonespeedste
8. Clw23
9. Booke
10. Tynnk
11. Person
12. QiEclipse
13. Knickknacks
14. MysticalScribe
15. Rosetta248

Subs:
1. Chessboard
2. EmbertheSkyWing
3. Combtaystic
4. Cognitive

Spectators:
1. Fortuna
2. LadySiren
3. Misc20
4. Vrykolakas
5. Shimmerwing
6. BlueCoriander
7. EarthPhoenix

Note: The game is expected to start on Sunday, 20th May :3
Players:
1. MagykalWagykal
2. Tanglefire
3. B00KW0RM
4. FunFilledWTFery
5. Maithax
6. Fil
7. Thatonespeedste
8. Clw23
9. Booke
10. Tynnk
11. Person
12. QiEclipse
13. Knickknacks
14. MysticalScribe
15. Rosetta248

Subs:
1. Chessboard
2. EmbertheSkyWing
3. Combtaystic
4. Cognitive

Spectators:
1. Fortuna
2. LadySiren
3. Misc20
4. Vrykolakas
5. Shimmerwing
6. BlueCoriander
7. EarthPhoenix

Note: The game is expected to start on Sunday, 20th May :3
jghAv2V.png
Hey guys! My exams end on Monday (congrats to people who are finished/about to finish their exams as well!), and to destress from school stuff I kinda want to host a mafia game. I’m not a very good writer yet, and my story ideas are bad so I wanted to to something random for the flavor!
The game itself will be like a simple, role madness, non-b*stard game with no extra mechanics though. <3

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Hey guys! My exams end on Monday (congrats to people who are finished/about to finish their exams as well!), and to destress from school stuff I kinda want to host a mafia game. I’m not a very good writer yet, and my story ideas are bad so I wanted to to something random for the flavor!
The game itself will be like a simple, role madness, non-b*stard game with no extra mechanics though. <3

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

This looks awesome and I really want to play Mafia again, but I'm not sure if I have time

What is the estimated page posting per day cycle?

Also, would it be possible to postpone the starting date to Saturday? That's when I finish my APHG exam. >.< If not, that's totally okay, and I hope this game is a lot of fun!
@StormDreamer

This looks awesome and I really want to play Mafia again, but I'm not sure if I have time

What is the estimated page posting per day cycle?

Also, would it be possible to postpone the starting date to Saturday? That's when I finish my APHG exam. >.< If not, that's totally okay, and I hope this game is a lot of fun!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Hiiiii! It's been so long since I've seen you aaa
Not sure how many pages I'm expecting, but judging from the size I hope it'll be at least 20ish pages per day cycle? It depends largely on the playerlist though so I dunno.

Start date hasn't really been determined yet--it's just that it will not start earlier than Monday/Tuesdayish. But yeah, starting it on/after Saturday seems okay with me--I'll determine start date later depending on how this game fills~ Good luck with your APHG exam!
@MagykalWagykal
Hiiiii! It's been so long since I've seen you aaa
Not sure how many pages I'm expecting, but judging from the size I hope it'll be at least 20ish pages per day cycle? It depends largely on the playerlist though so I dunno.

Start date hasn't really been determined yet--it's just that it will not start earlier than Monday/Tuesdayish. But yeah, starting it on/after Saturday seems okay with me--I'll determine start date later depending on how this game fills~ Good luck with your APHG exam!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I'd love to play if you would let me in :)
@StormDreamer

I'd love to play if you would let me in :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@stormdreamer could i spectate this? :o
@stormdreamer could i spectate this? :o
FR +17
@Tanglefire
<3 Gotcha!

@MagykalWagykal
Forgot to ask this in my last post but do you wanna play if it starts around/after Saturday?
@Tanglefire
<3 Gotcha!

@MagykalWagykal
Forgot to ask this in my last post but do you wanna play if it starts around/after Saturday?
jghAv2V.png
@Fortuna
Got you down!
@Fortuna
Got you down!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8