Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf [OPEN] | Round 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Welcome to Werewolf
Requests to join are OPEN (7/12/2021). Go ahead and post your dragon's image and their name! If you want to join next round, PM me and I'll put you on the waitlist.

Simply, just post the dragon you'd like to play with and I'll give you a PM as to what role you're playing as. Any changes will be PM'd to you.

Werewolf is a game that is related to mafia, I'm sure you've played it before. If not, that is perfectly okay, it's pretty easy to catch on to! We will have several dragons that shall play, we need at least 4 dragons to play, up to 6-30 dragons may play, one dragon per user, per round. Rounds can last for a long time, however long it takes for the werewolf to die. There will be one werewolf that goes around killing (eliminating) dragons from the game, after the dragon dies they reveal their role. Everyone has a different role that does something different.

That's the basics of the game. But keep in mind this game moves fast, so its recommended that you only join if you're a daily FR player or have time on your hands.

There is a 1 gem fee to enter your dragon into the game.

Rules:

(If you're confused at all, I'll help you along the way.)

-Don't give away your role, unless I have stated you died. Then you may reveal your own role if you would like. (example: I'm the angel, and I didn't do anything). -If you're the werewolf you want to lie about your role, which is why I won't say which roles are currently being used in the round.

-Since obviously this is a website and other users cannot tell if you're lying, several roles can view roles to know who to kill or not to kill.

-Don't post when you're not playing, please and thank you!

-Only post during voting and discussion time, you may also give away your role then and say what you did. Keep in mind you the innocents are working together to find out who the werewolf is. So try to see who you think is lying, and who you think is telling the truth, as well as who hasn't posted anything yet.

-Be quick, everyone else is waiting on you to answer, whether that's PMing me, or posting on the thread.

-This is not a roleplay game, this is a card game (where my PMs are the card. I PM you your role, you take that role, people can mess with your role, view your role, ect..

I would consider looking at previous rounds just to look at what's happening and how to play.

-At first, please post the dragon you're playing with, just state that you are playing the game, so I can add you into the round. Send the payment VIA CR or PM.

-After several people are done, and I close it, I go on a number generator and place users in it, I give every role a number, and I choose the user randomly as to what role they get, if that role is taken, I roll again. I'll make sure if that user has already played as that role recently to give them a new one.

-Every role gets a turn, I will ask in the PM what you want to do.

-At the end of me stating who has went, so on and so forth, I will state who has died/been eliminated, and they can reveal themselves if they'd like. If they were the werewolf I'll reveal it.

-Keep in mind, 2 dragons die/are eliminated since the werewolf killed one, and everyone votes who they think is lying/not correct.

-We go on until the werewolf is defeated, or everyone else has died but the werewolf and one other player.

Roles:

Evil- Works with or is a werewolf, wins if werewolves win.
Good- Works against the werewolf and any werewolf allies, wins if the evil side dies.
Neutral- Doesn't side with either, however, wins if the evil side dies and innocents win.

Werewolf: You kill someone each night, try to get away with killing everyone and you win. 1-5 werewolves will be added into the game depending on the amount of users playing. [Evil]

Angel: Revive someone once they have died. [Good]

Dark Angel: When/if you die, you take someone who you think is the werewolf with you. [Neutral]

Ninja: Every night, narrator will reveal a role of an innocent dragon to you so you do not vote for them. This role will always be in the game. [Good]

Seer: View any 2 dragons' role. [Good]

Apprentice Seer: View any 1 dragon's role. [Good]

Lovers: 2 players will be this role, if you die, you die together. You do not know who the other lover is. [Optional role, good]

Voodoo: May kill one player they think isn't innocent. [Optional role, neutral]

Doll: Can control one player's actions, and can see their role. [Optional role, evil]

Troublemaker: Switch the roles of 2 players. Those 2 players will be notified of their new role, you do not know what role they were. [Optional role, neutral]

Ghost: You have 3 options every night, 1. kill, 2. view a role, or 3. write a letter to a user stating you are innocent. [Optional role, neutral]

Alien: You may take someone's ability to post what they were, so you make them speechless in the discussion time, this lasts 1 night. This user can still vote, and you don't know what they are and they don't know who made them mute. [Optional role, neutral]

Bodyguard: Protect 1 user of your choice from dying that round. If people vote for that player/werewolf attacks them, it is revealed that the bodyguard protected them from dying. [Optional role, good]

Cult Leader: You are separate from the innocents and werewolves, every night you choose someone to join your cult, if you die, everyone in your cult dies. If you manage to get everyone in your cult, you win the game.[Added for 20+ players, neutral]

Players (maximum players is 30):
(* - Paid 1g fee.)

1.* @Are/Panacea | Narrator
2.* - @Daxcy/Listening | Alive | Role Not Revealed
3.* @Unknxwn/Nei | Alive | Role Not Revealed
4.* @Sydail/Sapphire | Alive | Role Not Revealed
5.* @lusbiana/Circo | Alive | Role Not Revealed
6. @ROTTED/Goose | Alive | Role Not Revealed
7. @DarkMoon9/Spectre | Alive | Role Not Revealed
8. @EpsilonWingS/Samria | Alive | Role Not Revealed
9. @ViperidaeX/BlackJack | Alive | Role Not Revealed

1 night = A round of werewolf still being alive.

Rounds:
Round 1 - Innocents have won this round. Page 1-4. Lasted 2 nights before werewolf died.
Round 2 - Innocents have won this round. Page 4-21. Lasted 1 night before werewolf died.
Round 3 - Innocents have won this round. Page 22-47. Lasted 3 nights before werewolf died.
Round 4 - Nobody has won this round. Page 47-53. Lasted nights before werewolf died. [Went on hiatus, round is skipped]
Round 5 - Join the game!

Waitlist:
Nobody.

Pinglist:
Want to be added when a new round begins anytime? Ask to be added!
Welcome to Werewolf
Requests to join are OPEN (7/12/2021). Go ahead and post your dragon's image and their name! If you want to join next round, PM me and I'll put you on the waitlist.

Simply, just post the dragon you'd like to play with and I'll give you a PM as to what role you're playing as. Any changes will be PM'd to you.

Werewolf is a game that is related to mafia, I'm sure you've played it before. If not, that is perfectly okay, it's pretty easy to catch on to! We will have several dragons that shall play, we need at least 4 dragons to play, up to 6-30 dragons may play, one dragon per user, per round. Rounds can last for a long time, however long it takes for the werewolf to die. There will be one werewolf that goes around killing (eliminating) dragons from the game, after the dragon dies they reveal their role. Everyone has a different role that does something different.

That's the basics of the game. But keep in mind this game moves fast, so its recommended that you only join if you're a daily FR player or have time on your hands.

There is a 1 gem fee to enter your dragon into the game.

Rules:

(If you're confused at all, I'll help you along the way.)

-Don't give away your role, unless I have stated you died. Then you may reveal your own role if you would like. (example: I'm the angel, and I didn't do anything). -If you're the werewolf you want to lie about your role, which is why I won't say which roles are currently being used in the round.

-Since obviously this is a website and other users cannot tell if you're lying, several roles can view roles to know who to kill or not to kill.

-Don't post when you're not playing, please and thank you!

-Only post during voting and discussion time, you may also give away your role then and say what you did. Keep in mind you the innocents are working together to find out who the werewolf is. So try to see who you think is lying, and who you think is telling the truth, as well as who hasn't posted anything yet.

-Be quick, everyone else is waiting on you to answer, whether that's PMing me, or posting on the thread.

-This is not a roleplay game, this is a card game (where my PMs are the card. I PM you your role, you take that role, people can mess with your role, view your role, ect..

I would consider looking at previous rounds just to look at what's happening and how to play.

-At first, please post the dragon you're playing with, just state that you are playing the game, so I can add you into the round. Send the payment VIA CR or PM.

-After several people are done, and I close it, I go on a number generator and place users in it, I give every role a number, and I choose the user randomly as to what role they get, if that role is taken, I roll again. I'll make sure if that user has already played as that role recently to give them a new one.

-Every role gets a turn, I will ask in the PM what you want to do.

-At the end of me stating who has went, so on and so forth, I will state who has died/been eliminated, and they can reveal themselves if they'd like. If they were the werewolf I'll reveal it.

-Keep in mind, 2 dragons die/are eliminated since the werewolf killed one, and everyone votes who they think is lying/not correct.

-We go on until the werewolf is defeated, or everyone else has died but the werewolf and one other player.

Roles:

Evil- Works with or is a werewolf, wins if werewolves win.
Good- Works against the werewolf and any werewolf allies, wins if the evil side dies.
Neutral- Doesn't side with either, however, wins if the evil side dies and innocents win.

Werewolf: You kill someone each night, try to get away with killing everyone and you win. 1-5 werewolves will be added into the game depending on the amount of users playing. [Evil]

Angel: Revive someone once they have died. [Good]

Dark Angel: When/if you die, you take someone who you think is the werewolf with you. [Neutral]

Ninja: Every night, narrator will reveal a role of an innocent dragon to you so you do not vote for them. This role will always be in the game. [Good]

Seer: View any 2 dragons' role. [Good]

Apprentice Seer: View any 1 dragon's role. [Good]

Lovers: 2 players will be this role, if you die, you die together. You do not know who the other lover is. [Optional role, good]

Voodoo: May kill one player they think isn't innocent. [Optional role, neutral]

Doll: Can control one player's actions, and can see their role. [Optional role, evil]

Troublemaker: Switch the roles of 2 players. Those 2 players will be notified of their new role, you do not know what role they were. [Optional role, neutral]

Ghost: You have 3 options every night, 1. kill, 2. view a role, or 3. write a letter to a user stating you are innocent. [Optional role, neutral]

Alien: You may take someone's ability to post what they were, so you make them speechless in the discussion time, this lasts 1 night. This user can still vote, and you don't know what they are and they don't know who made them mute. [Optional role, neutral]

Bodyguard: Protect 1 user of your choice from dying that round. If people vote for that player/werewolf attacks them, it is revealed that the bodyguard protected them from dying. [Optional role, good]

Cult Leader: You are separate from the innocents and werewolves, every night you choose someone to join your cult, if you die, everyone in your cult dies. If you manage to get everyone in your cult, you win the game.[Added for 20+ players, neutral]

Players (maximum players is 30):
(* - Paid 1g fee.)

1.* @Are/Panacea | Narrator
2.* - @Daxcy/Listening | Alive | Role Not Revealed
3.* @Unknxwn/Nei | Alive | Role Not Revealed
4.* @Sydail/Sapphire | Alive | Role Not Revealed
5.* @lusbiana/Circo | Alive | Role Not Revealed
6. @ROTTED/Goose | Alive | Role Not Revealed
7. @DarkMoon9/Spectre | Alive | Role Not Revealed
8. @EpsilonWingS/Samria | Alive | Role Not Revealed
9. @ViperidaeX/BlackJack | Alive | Role Not Revealed

1 night = A round of werewolf still being alive.

Rounds:
Round 1 - Innocents have won this round. Page 1-4. Lasted 2 nights before werewolf died.
Round 2 - Innocents have won this round. Page 4-21. Lasted 1 night before werewolf died.
Round 3 - Innocents have won this round. Page 22-47. Lasted 3 nights before werewolf died.
Round 4 - Nobody has won this round. Page 47-53. Lasted nights before werewolf died. [Went on hiatus, round is skipped]
Round 5 - Join the game!

Waitlist:
Nobody.

Pinglist:
Want to be added when a new round begins anytime? Ask to be added!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz I would like to play [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39631405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396315/39631405_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: PrinceMidnight
@ribbonz
I would like to play

39631405_350.png

Dragon name: PrinceMidnight
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Alright! I need at least 3 more players before we can start. ^-^

@Endifinity
Alright! I need at least 3 more players before we can start. ^-^

@Endifinity
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz I'll play! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40837422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408375/40837422_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon: Creel
@ribbonz
I'll play!

40837422_350.png
Dragon: Creel
@Dragoneirre

Great! We need at least 2 more players in order to start.
@Dragoneirre

Great! We need at least 2 more players in order to start.
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz I'll play too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33263015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332631/33263015_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon: Silver
@ribbonz
I'll play too.

33263015_350.png

Dragon: Silver
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@ribbonz I would like to play! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41189160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411892/41189160_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon: Demetria
@ribbonz
I would like to play!

41189160_350.png

Dragon: Demetria
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Both of you have been added! I'll see if any more people are willing to give this a try. ^-^
Both of you have been added! I'll see if any more people are willing to give this a try. ^-^
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz Can I still qualify???? I'll qualify Aybss [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40831636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408317/40831636_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ribbonz

Can I still qualify????

I'll qualify Aybss

40831636_350.png
@MoonSun18

Yes, you can! And you've been added.
@MoonSun18

Yes, you can! And you've been added.
c4a5xZL.png