Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Double Down: Season 3 [D2]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
[quote name="@Oricole" date=2018-01-17 18:49:38] Yata mvp [/quote] Definitely your scum mvp, I started to doubt mysef on them.... I won't next time.
@Oricole wrote on 2018-01-17:
Yata mvp

Definitely your scum mvp, I started to doubt mysef on them....

I won't next time.

He/him | FRT+1 x
here's to my next game both being green (or 3P) and uh, also hopefully not full of inactives

cheers
here's to my next game both being green (or 3P) and uh, also hopefully not full of inactives

cheers
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/50e1e68de883d839c12c9d40c015524a.png[/img]
50e1e68de883d839c12c9d40c015524a.png
Sorry for not being activeee
I couldn't read you guys so I couldn't really offer much during that gap where I was free back there
And before I could read again I ded D:

@Arelia @Journey Ty for hosting the game <3
@Winterreise Ty for being my hydra buddy even tho we died early :P Hydra with me again somedayy
Sorry for not being activeee
I couldn't read you guys so I couldn't really offer much during that gap where I was free back there
And before I could read again I ded D:

@Arelia @Journey Ty for hosting the game <3
@Winterreise Ty for being my hydra buddy even tho we died early :P Hydra with me again somedayy
jghAv2V.png
@firo @varikset WAIT i jus thought of something amazing its gonna change ur life

HOT POCKET
@firo @varikset WAIT i jus thought of something amazing its gonna change ur life

HOT POCKET
LUZk8tY.png
@abyssum

friendly neighbour here with free hot pockets ay
@abyssum

friendly neighbour here with free hot pockets ay
Lmao late for the ending oops
@stormdreamer LOL hahahaha we are amazing :'D at dying hahaha let's do better next time :3

@reshiramu
I read the spec chat and darn you are p good at predicting the scum team
Lmao late for the ending oops
@stormdreamer LOL hahahaha we are amazing :'D at dying hahaha let's do better next time :3

@reshiramu
I read the spec chat and darn you are p good at predicting the scum team
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55