Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72
Team 13 plays the clarinet in hip hop style. Somehow, having a large number of clarinets and only clarinets doesn’t work as well as one might have been led to believe. Score: 2/3/3

okay but seriously,,, can we just take a moment to think about a deranged bunch of dergs playing clarinets at top volume? :0
Team 13 plays the clarinet in hip hop style. Somehow, having a large number of clarinets and only clarinets doesn’t work as well as one might have been led to believe. Score: 2/3/3

okay but seriously,,, can we just take a moment to think about a deranged bunch of dergs playing clarinets at top volume? :0
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
My brain is twisting into knots trying to imagine Vort doing backflips. 11/10.

Eating 50 corndogs, Tripping on nothing, The thing with all the snakes, the glorious Vaporwave folk song, SHARING IS CARING, the Blackbery pie, the dragon egg cannibalism, and last but most important "Having one's life together" were the definite highlights of the show. Works of true art.
My brain is twisting into knots trying to imagine Vort doing backflips. 11/10.

Eating 50 corndogs, Tripping on nothing, The thing with all the snakes, the glorious Vaporwave folk song, SHARING IS CARING, the Blackbery pie, the dragon egg cannibalism, and last but most important "Having one's life together" were the definite highlights of the show. Works of true art.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay! Score: 5/4/5

^
Theron is genuinely upset after they put him down. RUDE.
Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay! Score: 5/4/5

^
Theron is genuinely upset after they put him down. RUDE.
DQ9DP8W.png
Violetah's Mudlark, Behemo's Mycroft, and Sachqua's Mikleo from team 4 attempt to eat fire. Unfortunately, Behemo's Mycroft sneezes, spraying fire all over Violetah's Mudlark. More than quite toasted up, but probably not dead, Violetah's Mudlark is eliminated from the competition. Score: 1/1/1.

Mudlark, you tried so hard. Meanwhile, I also have to appreciate Team 9 "having their life together" mostly because I don't.
Violetah's Mudlark, Behemo's Mycroft, and Sachqua's Mikleo from team 4 attempt to eat fire. Unfortunately, Behemo's Mycroft sneezes, spraying fire all over Violetah's Mudlark. More than quite toasted up, but probably not dead, Violetah's Mudlark is eliminated from the competition. Score: 1/1/1.

Mudlark, you tried so hard. Meanwhile, I also have to appreciate Team 9 "having their life together" mostly because I don't.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Yippee Weesnaw Kiyay! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1260f65622aeee91d588588cfa1a3735/tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] [b]Act One: Solo Talent Show[/b] Frostnite's Frostnip from team 2 trips on nothing! Again! It’s the greatest thing the audience has ever seen! Even though the audience has only seen 1 other act! Score: 5/5/5 [b]Act Two: Small Groups[/b] Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay! Score: 5/4/5 [i]Juggling cats is no small feat, and can be quite catastrophic.[/i] [b]Act Three: Full Teams[/b] Team 11 shapeshifts into a blackberry pie. Amazing… Score: 3/4/3
Yippee Weesnaw Kiyay!

tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png

Act One: Solo Talent Show
Frostnite's Frostnip from team 2 trips on nothing! Again! It’s the greatest thing the audience has ever seen! Even though the audience has only seen 1 other act! Score: 5/5/5

Act Two: Small Groups
Juggling cats is no small feat, and can be quite catastrophic.

Act Three: Full Teams
Team 11 shapeshifts into a blackberry pie. Amazing… Score: 3/4/3
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35442140][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354422/35442140_350.png[/img][/url] Qui-Gon: Of course, I'm partial to anything Team 13 did, but if I must vote for acts outside my own team to be fair.... For the solo acts I was most impressed by Illuminati from team 15 collecting all the Pokemon. For act two, I was particularly taken with the cat-juggling by Aeron, Ginevra, and Shale from Team 1. And for the group acts, Team 2 won my vote with sword swallowing - that was quite a feat!
35442140_350.png

Qui-Gon: Of course, I'm partial to anything Team 13 did, but if I must vote for acts outside my own team to be fair....

For the solo acts I was most impressed by Illuminati from team 15 collecting all the Pokemon. For act two, I was particularly taken with the cat-juggling by Aeron, Ginevra, and Shale from Team 1. And for the group acts, Team 2 won my vote with sword swallowing - that was quite a feat!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Ah, you can't go wrong with three-part harmony in the vocal stratosphere! especially not when there's some shady-funk jazz to follow. (we used the ding from the bell as our tuning note, naturally.) Murderous Capricats totally stole the show.
Ah, you can't go wrong with three-part harmony in the vocal stratosphere! especially not when there's some shady-funk jazz to follow. (we used the ding from the bell as our tuning note, naturally.) Murderous Capricats totally stole the show.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
Well that was fun! Good luck to team 16, Iva is rooting for you as she recovers.
Well that was fun! Good luck to team 16, Iva is rooting for you as she recovers.
gWmB8p.jpg
Volteer's thing is that he's good at singing and talking in both a rapid and verbose manor, not so much at playing instruments...
Volteer's thing is that he's good at singing and talking in both a rapid and verbose manor, not so much at playing instruments...
ROyFQqy.png
"Of course, I loved the dragon egg eating. I loved it! My favorite type is Ice, it's very crunchy but with a creamy center! It's not like Earth, where you break your teeth. Plague would have nice eggs, but they all taste rotten. Typical."
"Of course, I loved the dragon egg eating. I loved it! My favorite type is Ice, it's very crunchy but with a creamy center! It's not like Earth, where you break your teeth. Plague would have nice eggs, but they all taste rotten. Typical."
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72