Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Remuta

You like Pokemon, snakes (Possibly harry potter???), and you like hatcheries!
@Remuta

You like Pokemon, snakes (Possibly harry potter???), and you like hatcheries!
@ReCremisi

You are definitely a good artist, and you seem like a chill person :)
@ReCremisi

You are definitely a good artist, and you seem like a chill person :)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged

You seem like someone who has a lowkey kind of excitement to you. While it's muted, I think there's probably the sparkle of "anything is possible" in you. That, alongside something that reminds me of the smile that someone gets when they watch fireworks with friends? A wonderment and a punctuated personality, you know. A light in the dark.

Too, I would wager to guess that there's cautious creativity in you. While it can be hard to share what you create, you curate your dragons in such a pleasant way. I hope that that creativity can be shown as often as possible. c:

I think you've got a very good energy about you, to say the least.
@Rav3nw1nged

You seem like someone who has a lowkey kind of excitement to you. While it's muted, I think there's probably the sparkle of "anything is possible" in you. That, alongside something that reminds me of the smile that someone gets when they watch fireworks with friends? A wonderment and a punctuated personality, you know. A light in the dark.

Too, I would wager to guess that there's cautious creativity in you. While it can be hard to share what you create, you curate your dragons in such a pleasant way. I hope that that creativity can be shown as often as possible. c:

I think you've got a very good energy about you, to say the least.
MqCJPfH.png Stef

More text here eventually
C:
@Banantlers
Based on the username I think that you have a good sense of humour ! you probably have a couple close friends on here, ones that you share inside jokes and your dragons with. Your bio tells me that you like to write !! you certainly have a gift for it too, and probably cultivated it through roleplaying with others. You are very nice to others, and find joy in giving people compliments and encouragement. You find yourself bored often, and spend a good chunk of your time on Flight Rising in the fourms !

Although your bio says you are a nature enthusiast, you can tell from your writing and your quote. I bet you live somewhere with lots of green !! You like things orderly and have a thing for pleasing aesthetics that incorporate colours that go well together :^) You try to breed similar colour dragons to add to your rainbow of a lair <3

howd i do? ^^
@Banantlers
Based on the username I think that you have a good sense of humour ! you probably have a couple close friends on here, ones that you share inside jokes and your dragons with. Your bio tells me that you like to write !! you certainly have a gift for it too, and probably cultivated it through roleplaying with others. You are very nice to others, and find joy in giving people compliments and encouragement. You find yourself bored often, and spend a good chunk of your time on Flight Rising in the fourms !

Although your bio says you are a nature enthusiast, you can tell from your writing and your quote. I bet you live somewhere with lots of green !! You like things orderly and have a thing for pleasing aesthetics that incorporate colours that go well together :^) You try to breed similar colour dragons to add to your rainbow of a lair <3

howd i do? ^^
@Matri

You seemed to like dull, but also light colored dragons. You're really into your babies and like making bio's and dressing them up. You also seem to like chatting and making new friends. :)
@Matri

You seemed to like dull, but also light colored dragons. You're really into your babies and like making bio's and dressing them up. You also seem to like chatting and making new friends. :)
@MyDarlingAkita

I take you to be extroverted, rough and tumble, but with varied (and good) tastes. :3
@MyDarlingAkita

I take you to be extroverted, rough and tumble, but with varied (and good) tastes. :3
@Azeira
From the first impression you seem to be a neat person, one with an elegant frame of mind. More extroverted, yet closed off and unwilling to show what you're really thinking to the people around you.
@Azeira
From the first impression you seem to be a neat person, one with an elegant frame of mind. More extroverted, yet closed off and unwilling to show what you're really thinking to the people around you.
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw

You're mostly a shy, introverted person, but you love to spread happiness and you're always there for your friends. They can definitely count on you. You're a bit of an old soul, and appreciate good literature and films. You also like art and sculptures. You enjoy matchy pastel colours and simple designs.
@Ursaw

You're mostly a shy, introverted person, but you love to spread happiness and you're always there for your friends. They can definitely count on you. You're a bit of an old soul, and appreciate good literature and films. You also like art and sculptures. You enjoy matchy pastel colours and simple designs.
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess
You seem to be a very creative person who has great taste in music *cough* The Witcher *cough*
You strike me as somewhat introverted based on your number of friends, and you aren't very long-winded. You have a rather dry sense of humor. You are probably very intelligent, seeing as you speak three languages(!). You seem very sweet and charming, and I imagine people have no trouble getting along with you.
@Vulpess
You seem to be a very creative person who has great taste in music *cough* The Witcher *cough*
You strike me as somewhat introverted based on your number of friends, and you aren't very long-winded. You have a rather dry sense of humor. You are probably very intelligent, seeing as you speak three languages(!). You seem very sweet and charming, and I imagine people have no trouble getting along with you.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
@SilverOwl125

First off, I love your vista!

Anyways, you seem like a really chill, yet someone wild person! I'm not a fan of extremely vivid dragons but of pastels, so ig that's where we differ a bit. But you like imperials as well, a good choice.
I also wish you luck on that hatchery dream of yours--it's hard work!
@SilverOwl125

First off, I love your vista!

Anyways, you seem like a really chill, yet someone wild person! I'm not a fan of extremely vivid dragons but of pastels, so ig that's where we differ a bit. But you like imperials as well, a good choice.
I also wish you luck on that hatchery dream of yours--it's hard work!
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15