Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [old] 100kT Give & Get ~ Update 9/22/18!
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812
@Chaosdragoness [item=ghostly kelpie mane] ---- My wish list is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=16697&did=30976162]here[/url]!
@Chaosdragoness

Ghostly Kelpie Mane

----

My wish list is here!
@Morrow sending [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn]! --- [size=2]I dont really have a wishlist[/size]
@Morrow
sending Black Dwarf Unicorn !
---
I dont really have a wishlist
@snes (might want to fix up a WL soon ^w^)

Sending this:
Chillspike Collar
I hope it's okay!

my WL is here
@snes (might want to fix up a WL soon ^w^)

Sending this:
Chillspike Collar
I hope it's okay!

my WL is here
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

Wishlist
@kyrin18

Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

Wishlist
** IMPORTANT THREAD UPDATE! **

hey everyone!
I have recently come back from hiatus and it has come to my attention that this thread has really gone off the rails. I am here to tell you all that I am back and I am going to put everything back together. In order to do this I am making a new thread. This will give us a chance to start fresh. I am going to have staff lock this thread, the new link is below as well as on the front page.

This time I will be employing thread helpers who actively play this game; I will be looking through the thread and I will contact people who seem trustworthy and who have good intentions. I ask that before any of you comment on the new thread that you take the time to read the new rules. The layout may seem the same, but a lot of stuff has been revised and updated. Please familiarize yourselves with everything before you start!

If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns I ask you to PM me directly. I will take feedback on the rules. Is there anything you want to see added?

Another thing I want to clarify:
While this is my thread I can not publicly blacklist people. I know we sometimes get frustrated by certain people, but please understand that it's against FR rules to make a list of "x people can't participate!" It can get the thread locked and me warned. If any problems arise I will mediate between you to get this straightened out. If they keep breaking rules they will privately be asked to not participate anymore. There is a rule where if someone consistently sends gifts under 80kT that you may silently skip them and gift the user ahead of them.

If you have any questions please PM me!
Thank you! <3

--- Synn

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW THREAD ~

The new thread starts with @MurEyeUh

** IMPORTANT THREAD UPDATE! **

hey everyone!
I have recently come back from hiatus and it has come to my attention that this thread has really gone off the rails. I am here to tell you all that I am back and I am going to put everything back together. In order to do this I am making a new thread. This will give us a chance to start fresh. I am going to have staff lock this thread, the new link is below as well as on the front page.

This time I will be employing thread helpers who actively play this game; I will be looking through the thread and I will contact people who seem trustworthy and who have good intentions. I ask that before any of you comment on the new thread that you take the time to read the new rules. The layout may seem the same, but a lot of stuff has been revised and updated. Please familiarize yourselves with everything before you start!

If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns I ask you to PM me directly. I will take feedback on the rules. Is there anything you want to see added?

Another thing I want to clarify:
While this is my thread I can not publicly blacklist people. I know we sometimes get frustrated by certain people, but please understand that it's against FR rules to make a list of "x people can't participate!" It can get the thread locked and me warned. If any problems arise I will mediate between you to get this straightened out. If they keep breaking rules they will privately be asked to not participate anymore. There is a rule where if someone consistently sends gifts under 80kT that you may silently skip them and gift the user ahead of them.

If you have any questions please PM me!
Thank you! <3

--- Synn

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW THREAD ~

The new thread starts with @MurEyeUh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@Madarakita @ArkhamAnja

Can one of you please lock this?
I have started a new thread where we can hopefully keep everything fair and on track now that I'm back from hiatus c: Thank you so much!
@Madarakita @ArkhamAnja

Can one of you please lock this?
I have started a new thread where we can hopefully keep everything fair and on track now that I'm back from hiatus c: Thank you so much!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812