Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Grind and give (NEW INFO! PLS READ)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 342 343
@savannah21
Reported you for repeatedly unfair gameplay/scamming within this game

For everyone else, please don't do their requests. It's the 3rd (!!!) time they tried and never delivered anything (pages 20 and 21 for the first two times)
@savannah21
Reported you for repeatedly unfair gameplay/scamming within this game

For everyone else, please don't do their requests. It's the 3rd (!!!) time they tried and never delivered anything (pages 20 and 21 for the first two times)
tumblr_nwst6iddsz1sf301oo10_400.png
WIP; need to finish dragon layouts first
@Mellacherry Going to the Crystal Pools! :D [s]Will edit with drops![/s] OI the Crystal Pools is stubborn! managed to get three familiars over the course of an hour though! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vMvM3EU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ovwwzke.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/fDziOk/2.png[/img] Sending over asap! My venues are, Easy: Training Fields, Blooming Grove, and Boreal Wood! (@atropo This is such a neat idea!)
@Mellacherry

Going to the Crystal Pools! :D Will edit with drops!

OI the Crystal Pools is stubborn! managed to get three familiars over the course of an hour though!

vMvM3EU.png
Ovwwzke.png
2.png

Sending over asap!

My venues are, Easy: Training Fields, Blooming Grove, and Boreal Wood!

(@atropo This is such a neat idea!)
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin Claim^^ Tried to grind for mellacherry, but nothing beside food for over an hour... hope I have better luck in your venues Woods dropped this fam [item=elk] and (since they are on your WL) a bunch of [item=Ice crystal] @Sparkbreeze Right, sorry I forgot to post my venues^^' Same as I wanted before: [LIST] [*]Scorched Forest [*]Volcanic Vents [*]Ghostlight Ruines [/LIST]
@Sesshin

Claim^^
Tried to grind for mellacherry, but nothing beside food for over an hour... hope I have better luck in your venues

Woods dropped this fam
Elk
and (since they are on your WL) a bunch of
Ice Crystal

@Sparkbreeze
Right, sorry I forgot to post my venues^^'
Same as I wanted before:
  • Scorched Forest
  • Volcanic Vents
  • Ghostlight Ruines
tumblr_nwst6iddsz1sf301oo10_400.png
WIP; need to finish dragon layouts first
@AkiraCato
Just asking, but what venues are you wanting the next person to grind in?
@AkiraCato
Just asking, but what venues are you wanting the next person to grind in?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@AkiraCato Claim (bringing back this game)! [item=otherworldly aura] Mine: Harpy's Roost, Redrock Cove, Blooming Grove
@AkiraCato
Claim (bringing back this game)!

Otherworldly Aura

Mine: Harpy's Roost, Redrock Cove, Blooming Grove
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy Claim [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20158.png[/img] Venues: Scorched forest Blooming Grove Rainsong Jungle
@IzzyWizzy

Claim
20158.png

Venues:
Scorched forest
Blooming Grove
Rainsong Jungle
QFXpYkj.png 6Af94.gif
Bump
Bump
QFXpYkj.png 6Af94.gif
Bump
Bump
QFXpYkj.png 6Af94.gif
[s]Claim!! ^^[/s] @GhostOfAPickle Sending over these momentarily! From Scorched Forest: [item=all-seeing shroom]x28 [item=toxoplasmosis chest] Blooming Grove: [item=all-seeing shroom]x9 [item=fungi sage] Rainsong Jungle: [item=all-seeing shroom]x45 [item=proto manticore] Next Venues: Sandswept Delta Volcanic Vents Crystal Pools
Claim!! ^^
@GhostOfAPickle
Sending over these momentarily!

From
Scorched Forest:
All-Seeing Shroom x28 Toxoplasmosis Chest
Blooming Grove:
All-Seeing Shroom x9 Fungi Sage
Rainsong Jungle:
All-Seeing Shroom x45 Proto Manticore

Next Venues:
Sandswept Delta
Volcanic Vents
Crystal Pools
Light BoardingYSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Oteibilitz Claim! Sending over... [item=all-seeing shroom] x5 [item=chalcedony snipper] [item=sparkling stinger] I'd like harpy's roost, arena, blooming grove please!
@Oteibilitz
Claim!

Sending over...

All-Seeing Shroom x5 Chalcedony Snipper Sparkling Stinger

I'd like harpy's roost, arena, blooming grove please!
CLVpsxr.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 342 343