Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Quest For Knowledge
1 2 3 4
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34085845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340859/34085845_350.png[/img] [/url] Insight is a strange guardian... Taken in by a kind enough clan, she grew and became a pretty gen one adult. But now it was time to move on with her life. However, unlike most guardians, who set out searching for their charge, she sets out searching for knowledge and power. Its up to you (and many other users) to determine wiether she uses her immense potential for good, or for... more darker reasons. HOW THIS WILL WORK: I will post some choices for our main character here, and also the choices of those who decide to join her up on her journey. There will be a vote. Once a choice gains 5 votes, the dragon will go by that choice. THE CHOICE CANNOT BE REVERTED. Some choices will need knowledge power in order to proceed with the choice... a dragon can gain knowledge power when they do something that is "knowledgeable". The word (knowledgeable) will be by the choices that are knowledgeable. But beware... some knowledgeable choices aren't all good. INVENTORY: The INVENTORY is a dragon's things... sometimes a dragon who has recently joined the group will already have things within their inventory. The things a dragon has picked up will go into their inventory. The more info that is learned about the item, the more I will put in the item's description. There will also be a couple times when I will let a dragon use their inventory for something. ---------- [B]CURRENT CHOICES:[/b] @emeraldjubilee @neonaquatics64 @saristar @raccoongirl @theelfdruid @hidorix [I]The thought of books and glitter really sparked in Insight's mind, and she began trotting in the direction of LIGHT territory. Along the way, she sees two dragons fighting. Both are males, but one is an imperial while the other is a guardian. "Are you serious right now? Idiot..." the guardian spat, looking to the other dragon with anger. "But Lightweaver won't talk to us if we do that!" The imperial responded, looking terrified. [/I] [SIZE=5] WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? [/size] [Indent]A. Ask them what's wrong [b]Votes: [/b][/indent] [Indent]B. Continue on [B]Votes: [/b][/indent] -------- [Color=darkblue][b]INSIGHT'S [/b][/color] INVENTORY 1. Peculiar Crystal *this crystal glimmers and sparkles with a strange allure to it. It looks like it has mist swirling inside...*

34085845_350.png

Insight is a strange guardian... Taken in by a kind enough clan, she grew and became a pretty gen one adult. But now it was time to move on with her life. However, unlike most guardians, who set out searching for their charge, she sets out searching for knowledge and power. Its up to you (and many other users) to determine wiether she uses her immense potential for good, or for... more darker reasons.

HOW THIS WILL WORK:

I will post some choices for our main character here, and also the choices of those who decide to join her up on her journey. There will be a vote. Once a choice gains 5 votes, the dragon will go by that choice. THE CHOICE CANNOT BE REVERTED.
Some choices will need knowledge power in order to proceed with the choice... a dragon can gain knowledge power when they do something that is "knowledgeable". The word (knowledgeable) will be by the choices that are knowledgeable. But beware... some knowledgeable choices aren't all good.

INVENTORY: The INVENTORY is a dragon's things... sometimes a dragon who has recently joined the group will already have things within their inventory. The things a dragon has picked up will go into their inventory. The more info that is learned about the item, the more I will put in the item's description. There will also be a couple times when I will let a dragon use their inventory for something.
CURRENT CHOICES:
@emeraldjubilee @neonaquatics64 @saristar @raccoongirl @theelfdruid @hidorix

The thought of books and glitter really sparked in Insight's mind, and she began trotting in the direction of LIGHT territory.
Along the way, she sees two dragons fighting. Both are males, but one is an imperial while the other is a guardian.
"Are you serious right now? Idiot..." the guardian spat, looking to the other dragon with anger.
"But Lightweaver won't talk to us if we do that!" The imperial responded, looking terrified.

WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?
A. Ask them what's wrong Votes:
B. Continue on Votes:

INSIGHT'S INVENTORY
1. Peculiar Crystal *this crystal glimmers and sparkles with a strange allure to it. It looks like it has mist swirling inside...*
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel RIGHT
btw this is an amazing idea
Can't wait to see what happens
(Hopefully she follows the slytherin path of life)
@GlitterDCMarvel RIGHT
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
[quote name="XxVeredinexX" date=2017-07-21 14:58:41] GlitterDCMarvel RIGHT btw this is an amazing idea Can't wait to see what happens (Hopefully she follows the slytherin path of life) [/quote] Slytherin path of life. OML And thankies!! @Xxveredinexx
XxVeredinexX wrote on 2017-07-21:
GlitterDCMarvel RIGHT
Slytherin path of life.
OML
And thankies!!

@Xxveredinexx
@GlitterDCMarvel

Right!
@GlitterDCMarvel

Right!
PQznZys.png
@GlitterDCMarvel

rIGHt IS aLAWAYS rIGHt
@GlitterDCMarvel

rIGHt IS aLAWAYS rIGHt
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
@saristar
@qliximi

Two more for right! Will the lefties take the wheel?!
@saristar
@qliximi

Two more for right! Will the lefties take the wheel?!
Ahhhh I wish I could do it multiple times to badly rn!
SOMEONE COMMENT POR FAVOR.
I wanna see what's next :)
Ahhhh I wish I could do it multiple times to badly rn!
SOMEONE COMMENT POR FAVOR.
I wanna see what's next :)
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@xxveredinexx I'm going to make a pinglist ^^
@xxveredinexx I'm going to make a pinglist ^^
Let's go right and get this started!
Let's go right and get this started!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@emeraldjubilee
One more vote for right... lol
@emeraldjubilee
One more vote for right... lol
1 2 3 4