@GhoulishGlimmer

Adding!
@GhoulishGlimmer

Adding!
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@ghosthymn @Fitzmagus @NeonAquatics64 @basicblack1986 @Nightshire @Vulcanatus @Stormseeker @NocturnistheDark @Dandydots @GhoulishGlimmer

Just a bit of lore to get us all pumped and ready for the real game tomorrow! Also, if you haven't seen them already, I've added a banner and a button you can use to advertise this even, as well as the grand prizes!

Day Zero: The Story Begins
It was an unusual sight, to be sure. You weren’t entirely positive, in fact, if this was part of the shenanigans happening throughout the Tangled Wood and Starfall Isles or something else entirely. Nevertheless, your clan had sent you here equipped with tribute and a healthy dose of confusion. Before you stood eight dragons, six in a rather sloppy line and two before them, exasperatedly speaking with the clearly annoyed gaggle of dragons before them.

You weren’t quite sure what to make of it, and were so entranced by the display that you scarcely noticed another dragon quickly approaching you. The Skydancer looked haggard at best, though he was doing his best to keep himself composed for the sake of his clanmates. “You there! Oh perhaps you can be the one to truly help us out of this mess.” You quickly turned your head to your new companion. He was rather decked out, looking to be a Nature flight dragon at first glance--though his tired white eyes told a different story--and despite his exhaustion looked to be the one in charge of this...whatever it was.

“Ever since the accident we’ve been…dealing with this.” He gestured with his tail, “Something happened and they just showed up in the middle of our clearing. We still aren’t sure who they are. They aren’t sure who they are, actually. We have a list of names they keep throwing around but none of them seem to know if it’s their name.” He groaned to punctuate the sentence before fixing you with a stern stare, “Go over there and sort this out, we just don’t have the time with this mess with the Starfall Isles going on.” With that he turned and hurried his way further into the woods surrounding the clearing. Well, it couldn’t hurt to try and lend assistance. It was what you were sent here for after all.

You made your slow way to the group and the conversation became more clear to you.

“I told you, we don’t know!” A Guardian was saying, her scales rippling with beautiful grey detailing. “This isn’t our home, this...isn’t my body even!” She turned in a circle that was a lot less conscious of the dragons around her than it should’ve been. The Nocturne at her side had to scramble away from the Spiral knocked in his direction.

“Watch yourself you oaf!”

“OAF?”

“Please!” The Tundra began, “I know you’re all stressed but please don’t fight. We’re trying to figure out what’s going on and who you all are and look!” She gestured to you, “Our helper is here to do just that. Why don’t you fill them in tomorrow? We’ll let them rest, I’m certain their journey was tiresome and this will all be sorted out before long.”

You hadn’t expected this to take more than one day but you let the Tundra guide you to your lodgings as her Fae friend began trying to calm the gaggle down once more. This was going to be eventful, to say the least. The Tundra at your side smiled reassuringly.
“Here, I’ll leave you with the list of names we were able to get from them. Perhaps you could assign them properly? I think it’s a good place to start.” She produced a piece of paper with six names scrawled on it.

-Diana
-Khonsu
-Thoth
-Artemis
-Hecate
-Selene

When you looked up she was already heading back to the group. Well, it was a start, she had that right. You set it to the side and began to settle in. Tomorrow was another day.
@ghosthymn @Fitzmagus @NeonAquatics64 @basicblack1986 @Nightshire @Vulcanatus @Stormseeker @NocturnistheDark @Dandydots @GhoulishGlimmer

Just a bit of lore to get us all pumped and ready for the real game tomorrow! Also, if you haven't seen them already, I've added a banner and a button you can use to advertise this even, as well as the grand prizes!

Day Zero: The Story Begins
It was an unusual sight, to be sure. You weren’t entirely positive, in fact, if this was part of the shenanigans happening throughout the Tangled Wood and Starfall Isles or something else entirely. Nevertheless, your clan had sent you here equipped with tribute and a healthy dose of confusion. Before you stood eight dragons, six in a rather sloppy line and two before them, exasperatedly speaking with the clearly annoyed gaggle of dragons before them.

You weren’t quite sure what to make of it, and were so entranced by the display that you scarcely noticed another dragon quickly approaching you. The Skydancer looked haggard at best, though he was doing his best to keep himself composed for the sake of his clanmates. “You there! Oh perhaps you can be the one to truly help us out of this mess.” You quickly turned your head to your new companion. He was rather decked out, looking to be a Nature flight dragon at first glance--though his tired white eyes told a different story--and despite his exhaustion looked to be the one in charge of this...whatever it was.

“Ever since the accident we’ve been…dealing with this.” He gestured with his tail, “Something happened and they just showed up in the middle of our clearing. We still aren’t sure who they are. They aren’t sure who they are, actually. We have a list of names they keep throwing around but none of them seem to know if it’s their name.” He groaned to punctuate the sentence before fixing you with a stern stare, “Go over there and sort this out, we just don’t have the time with this mess with the Starfall Isles going on.” With that he turned and hurried his way further into the woods surrounding the clearing. Well, it couldn’t hurt to try and lend assistance. It was what you were sent here for after all.

You made your slow way to the group and the conversation became more clear to you.

“I told you, we don’t know!” A Guardian was saying, her scales rippling with beautiful grey detailing. “This isn’t our home, this...isn’t my body even!” She turned in a circle that was a lot less conscious of the dragons around her than it should’ve been. The Nocturne at her side had to scramble away from the Spiral knocked in his direction.

“Watch yourself you oaf!”

“OAF?”

“Please!” The Tundra began, “I know you’re all stressed but please don’t fight. We’re trying to figure out what’s going on and who you all are and look!” She gestured to you, “Our helper is here to do just that. Why don’t you fill them in tomorrow? We’ll let them rest, I’m certain their journey was tiresome and this will all be sorted out before long.”

You hadn’t expected this to take more than one day but you let the Tundra guide you to your lodgings as her Fae friend began trying to calm the gaggle down once more. This was going to be eventful, to say the least. The Tundra at your side smiled reassuringly.
“Here, I’ll leave you with the list of names we were able to get from them. Perhaps you could assign them properly? I think it’s a good place to start.” She produced a piece of paper with six names scrawled on it.

-Diana
-Khonsu
-Thoth
-Artemis
-Hecate
-Selene

When you looked up she was already heading back to the group. Well, it was a start, she had that right. You set it to the side and began to settle in. Tomorrow was another day.
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
*is excite*
*is excite*
[size=1]@ghosthymn @Fitzmagus @NeonAquatics64 @basicblack1986 @Nightshire @Vulcanatus @Stormseeker @NocturnistheDark @Dandydots @GhoulishGlimmer[/size] [center][b][color=#591394]Day One: The Once Great Goddess[/b] [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20076858] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20076858&skin=0&apparel=22694,22693,22692,22697,22696,22698,22700,22695,22699&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [/center] [color=#591394]You left your small hovel in the middle of the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, squinting your eyes instinctively to brace for the sun, but none seemed to be filtering through the dense overgrowth. It seemed darker here than anywhere else in the Forum. You wondered fleetingly if that had to do with the fight or if it was all natural. You didn’t have much time to consider your predicament before a dragon was already ambushing you. She was beautiful to be sure, a shiny blue black opalescent sheen to her scales and a fierce look in her red eyes. Her runes seemed to flare and dim with her breathing, a soft blue that reminded you of moonlight. “You must assist me first.” “I’m sorry?” You cocked your head to the side. You’d just woken up, really you wished they’d at least have given you time before they started all this. “You help me first I--” She paused, frowning, “I am the most important, I’m certain of it.” “Most important?” You sat, raising a brow, “How so?” “Yes I…” She sighed and sat herself, “I am no stranger, I feel, to this abandonment. On my world, my...Earth? I am forgotten.” She frowned deeper, “Perhaps this is atonement for my jealousy.” “Look how about you just...tell me what you remember.” That would be the easiest, right? “Alright well…” She paused in thought for several minutes of awkward silence before beginning. “I remember my family, vaguely. Large and powerful they were...creators of a sort. Cast away. They raised three of us, myself and two others. I cannot remember their names.” She drew three circles in the dirt in front of her. “Somehow I find myself a part of a triad often. Myself and two others here, I feel kin to them but not [i]kin[/i]--” “So you aren’t related to anyone here?” “No, not in the sense of blood but in the sense of...name? Duty? It is hard to explain to someone so foreign.” She sighed deeply, gazing longingly at the three circles. [i]”So she is a sure token and a sign to mortal men.”[/i] “I’m sorry, I...I don’t understand.” She looked up, offering a bitter smile in return for your words. “I apologize. I am out of sorts. Perhaps...perhaps you have enough. I will be in my quarters if you need me.” She stood, her tail lashing in a manner that confirmed she was living in a body far larger than she was used to. You almost felt sorry for her, but most of your emotional repertoire at the moment was taken by confusion.
Day One: The Once Great Goddess

dragon?did=20076858&skin=0&apparel=22694,22693,22692,22697,22696,22698,22700,22695,22699&xt=dressing.png
You left your small hovel in the middle of the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, squinting your eyes instinctively to brace for the sun, but none seemed to be filtering through the dense overgrowth. It seemed darker here than anywhere else in the Forum. You wondered fleetingly if that had to do with the fight or if it was all natural.

You didn’t have much time to consider your predicament before a dragon was already ambushing you. She was beautiful to be sure, a shiny blue black opalescent sheen to her scales and a fierce look in her red eyes. Her runes seemed to flare and dim with her breathing, a soft blue that reminded you of moonlight.

“You must assist me first.”

“I’m sorry?” You cocked your head to the side. You’d just woken up, really you wished they’d at least have given you time before they started all this.

“You help me first I--” She paused, frowning, “I am the most important, I’m certain of it.”

“Most important?” You sat, raising a brow, “How so?”

“Yes I…” She sighed and sat herself, “I am no stranger, I feel, to this abandonment. On my world, my...Earth? I am forgotten.” She frowned deeper, “Perhaps this is atonement for my jealousy.”

“Look how about you just...tell me what you remember.” That would be the easiest, right?

“Alright well…” She paused in thought for several minutes of awkward silence before beginning. “I remember my family, vaguely. Large and powerful they were...creators of a sort. Cast away. They raised three of us, myself and two others. I cannot remember their names.” She drew three circles in the dirt in front of her. “Somehow I find myself a part of a triad often. Myself and two others here, I feel kin to them but not kin--”

“So you aren’t related to anyone here?”

“No, not in the sense of blood but in the sense of...name? Duty? It is hard to explain to someone so foreign.” She sighed deeply, gazing longingly at the three circles. ”So she is a sure token and a sign to mortal men.”

“I’m sorry, I...I don’t understand.”

She looked up, offering a bitter smile in return for your words. “I apologize. I am out of sorts. Perhaps...perhaps you have enough. I will be in my quarters if you need me.” She stood, her tail lashing in a manner that confirmed she was living in a body far larger than she was used to. You almost felt sorry for her, but most of your emotional repertoire at the moment was taken by confusion.
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@sinstarinablak

Quick question as well as my guess. Q) As a) a shadowling and b) an raffle attendant, will the dragons I take as a attendant count as my levels for my guesses throughout this push??

@sinstarinablak

Quick question as well as my guess. Q) As a) a shadowling and b) an raffle attendant, will the dragons I take as a attendant count as my levels for my guesses throughout this push??

tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986

Hey you! Guesses should actually be PM'd as stated under "How do I play?" though theory discussion is encouraged in thread! As for your first question I checked and the answer is a no, raffle dragons don't count towards this.
@basicblack1986

Hey you! Guesses should actually be PM'd as stated under "How do I play?" though theory discussion is encouraged in thread! As for your first question I checked and the answer is a no, raffle dragons don't count towards this.
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@sinstarinablak

Bugger!! That means I'll have to try to train some dragons in my 'spare time' or is money bribes cool ;) I'll edit my 1st post and pm the guess!!
@sinstarinablak

Bugger!! That means I'll have to try to train some dragons in my 'spare time' or is money bribes cool ;) I'll edit my 1st post and pm the guess!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@sinstarinablak I'd love to be added to the general ping list, this is great!!

Speculation: I feel like the triad thing is very important. Also, I can't figure out what "atonement for my jealousy" means...
@sinstarinablak I'd love to be added to the general ping list, this is great!!

Speculation: I feel like the triad thing is very important. Also, I can't figure out what "atonement for my jealousy" means...
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@sinstarinablak

Please ping me for new stories!
@sinstarinablak

Please ping me for new stories!
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7