Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@LapisDragon17718

Sending you a couple of familiars you don't have!
@LapisDragon17718

Sending you a couple of familiars you don't have!
6aZZi2c.png
@DuskDaybreak Hope you like your items :) [item=Snowshoe Rabbit] x10 [item=Bean Beetle] x10 [item=Tiger Shrimp] x10 [item=Carnaval Tulip] x10 [item=Brown Wooly Tail] [item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Ambush] [item=Magical Might Fragment]
@DuskDaybreak

Hope you like your items :)

Snowshoe Rabbit x10
Bean Beetle x10
Tiger Shrimp x10
Carnaval Tulip x10
Brown Wooly Tail
Bucktooth Digger
Ambush
Magical Might Fragment
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar Sending you [item= sentient alloy][item= blackwing croaker]
@LightingScar

Sending you Sentient Alloy Blackwing Croaker
@xiaminnie
Sending you few coliseum items.
@xiaminnie
Sending you few coliseum items.
Jj8GUl.gif
@liffy123

Sending you a Shining and a Sparkling Goblin :)
@liffy123

Sending you a Shining and a Sparkling Goblin :)
6aZZi2c.png
@DuskDaybreak

Sending some items (it's a surprise!)

Srry if it's not much, I'm practically broke...
@DuskDaybreak

Sending some items (it's a surprise!)

Srry if it's not much, I'm practically broke...
@Tanzz

sending you some familiars~
@Tanzz

sending you some familiars~
Tiat4CN.png
@arlyn sending!! ;D
@arlyn sending!! ;D

@Wubblyboofus I'm sorry, I know I'm being [i]that[/i] person right now, but [quote name="Guppies27" date=2017-07-13 22:23:54] Hello and welcome to "Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal." Let me explain how it works. The rules are simple: 1) You cannot send practically useless items to the person above you. These include most easily obtainable items from scavenging or digging. [b]2) The value of each item must be at least 5,000 treasure worth in LAH. [/b] [b]3) Total value must be at least 10,000 treasure worth. (You could even give them something pricey if you feel like it.) [/b] 4) If you'd like to give the person above you [b]a few familiars[/b], the individual value does not matter since familiars aren't very easy to obtain. 5) If you'd like to give the person above you an adopt for whatever reason, the price of the adopt must be at least 10,000 treasure. (Hopefully they'll like the adopt.) 6) And simply put have fun! I hope you've read all the rules. [/quote] (Skip me)
@Wubblyboofus

I'm sorry, I know I'm being that person right now, but
Guppies27 wrote on 2017-07-13:
Hello and welcome to "Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal."

Let me explain how it works.

The rules are simple:

1) You cannot send practically useless items to the person above you. These include most easily obtainable items from scavenging or digging.

2) The value of each item must be at least 5,000 treasure worth in LAH.

3) Total value must be at least 10,000 treasure worth. (You could even give them something pricey if you feel like it.)

4) If you'd like to give the person above you a few familiars, the individual value does not matter since familiars aren't very easy to obtain.

5) If you'd like to give the person above you an adopt for whatever reason, the price of the adopt must be at least 10,000 treasure. (Hopefully they'll like the adopt.)

6) And simply put have fun!

I hope you've read all the rules.

(Skip me)
Tiat4CN.png
@Wubblyboofus Ya read the rules

-skip-
@Wubblyboofus Ya read the rules

-skip-
qvaEKmU.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11