Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Try to wake the dragon!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
The dragon seems to know what you're about to do, subconsciously, and rolls away. The lava pours all over the dirt. You have to wonder if it's trolling us now.

All of my dragons, together, haul the dragon into the air, fly it up high, and drop it from a great height. Sleep through THAT!
The dragon seems to know what you're about to do, subconsciously, and rolls away. The lava pours all over the dirt. You have to wonder if it's trolling us now.

All of my dragons, together, haul the dragon into the air, fly it up high, and drop it from a great height. Sleep through THAT!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
The dragon let's out a disgruntled sound as it lands with a bang on the ground. It curls up, covering itself with it's wings and continues snoring. I try to stab the dragons tail with a lightning-spear
The dragon let's out a disgruntled sound as it lands with a bang on the ground. It curls up, covering itself with it's wings and continues snoring. I try to stab the dragons tail with a lightning-spear
the lightning-spear isn't strong enough to pierce the dragon's thick scales, and clinks off of its tail harmlessly. dragons don't appear to make very good conductors either.

i have a swarm of insects crawl over every inch of the dragon.
the lightning-spear isn't strong enough to pierce the dragon's thick scales, and clinks off of its tail harmlessly. dragons don't appear to make very good conductors either.

i have a swarm of insects crawl over every inch of the dragon.
The insects turn into soot as soon as they step on him.

I put a bit of chili into the dragon's mouth.
The insects turn into soot as soon as they step on him.

I put a bit of chili into the dragon's mouth.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
The dragon spits it out as it snores, before it can make any affect.

I play a really high note on my oboe right into it's ear.
The dragon spits it out as it snores, before it can make any affect.

I play a really high note on my oboe right into it's ear.
The dragon is deaf and doesn't hear anything.

My dragons drop a tree on him. (A big one)
The dragon is deaf and doesn't hear anything.

My dragons drop a tree on him. (A big one)
The tree merely splinters and breaks in two on the dragon's sharp armored scales, leaving piles of wood and leaves surrounding it.

I apply makeup and paint the slumbering dragon's claws, and then take pictures and leave them in front of its eyes without cleaning off the makeup.
The tree merely splinters and breaks in two on the dragon's sharp armored scales, leaving piles of wood and leaves surrounding it.

I apply makeup and paint the slumbering dragon's claws, and then take pictures and leave them in front of its eyes without cleaning off the makeup.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
The dragon's fiery breath burns the pictures to ashes in one large sigh.

I surround the dragon with cactus.
The dragon's fiery breath burns the pictures to ashes in one large sigh.

I surround the dragon with cactus.
signature_graphic_by_felis_prince_luka-dbbz7of.png
While it snores flame come out of it's nose and incinerates them.

*pours a bucket of nothing*
While it snores flame come out of it's nose and incinerates them.

*pours a bucket of nothing*
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
The dragon does nothing.

I poke it's shoulder with a toothpick
The dragon does nothing.

I poke it's shoulder with a toothpick
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26