Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Yet another doors game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@DecifurThis Cracker three, please!
@DecifurThis Cracker three, please!
LIo8D8G.gif
[center]As you all open your crackers, a piece of colored paper falls out with your gifts. Each piece of paper has a picture of an animal along with a little fortune. But it is only that. Just a silly little fortune. It's best not to take them too seriously.[/center] [**Whoever was given the dragon will be next to post a set of doors or whatever.**] [u][b]Cracker One[/b] [/u]@rubbish - Bright pink with white polka dots tied with golden ribbon. You select your cracker, quickly tugging both ends of it and pulling with all of your might. The loud pop startles you a bit. In hindsight, maybe you should have been expecting that. Your impulsive actions have been greatly rewarded! [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The tiger spirit encourages you to follow your passion and live fearlessly! Not necessarily recklessly. Don’t be afraid to make a bold decision this week. It’s a good time to do something for yourself for a chang[/i]e! [b]You Receive[/b] - [item=Skin: Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Rose Feathered Wings] [u][b]Cracker Two[/b][/u] @NoxUmbra25 - Lime green with a fish scale pattern tied with light blue ribbon. Something about the wrapping paper makes you want to keep it like some sort of garbage hoarder. No one was judging you until you decided to carefully peel the paper off of the cardboard, setting it aside for later. This is a long process and it’s not entirely surprising that the others have left your company by now. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The spider spirit wishes to remind you of the ripple effect. Even the smallest of actions can set forth a chain of reactions that might not immediately make sense. It’s always best to remember that our actions don’t always affect just ourselves. Try to be kind even with the most difficult people as it will be that much sweeter when karma takes care of the rest.[/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - [item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [u][b]Cracker Three[/b][/u] @Honorary - Neon yellow with an equally bright orange spiral pattern tied with white ribbon. The obnoxious colors of this cracker fill you with excitement. You make sure you have at least three other people around you before pulling on the cracker. It was much louder than anyone expected, but no one was surprised by your enthusiasm. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The parrot wishes to remind you that life is full of color and joy, even in the most unexpected places. Don’t be afraid to embrace new opportunities, or someone close to you. Happiness is best shared with others. [/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][item=Ethereal Flame Collar] [u][b]Cracker Four[/b][/u] @OriginalIAm - Solid black with silver stripes tied with yellow ribbon. You’re too cool to express any fun outwardly, which is why you wait until you’re completely alone before opening your gifts. You decide to keep the yellow ribbon and use it as your new bookmark. No one else has to know. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The Chameleon is highly adaptable. Perhaps you notice this about yourself--- that it’s sometimes easier to cater your mannerisms to those you’re around at the time. There are many in this world who believe that it’s important to be yourself all the time no matter what, but they fail to understand that it never hurts to keep parts of you a surprise until the time is right. Timing is key to success. [/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - [item=Mysterious Mantle][item=Vista: Hourglass] [u][b]Cracker Five[/b][/u] @MeepyMeep - Cobalt blue with golden splatter pattern tied with purple ribbon. You remember being spooked half to death when you were younger by one of these things. Unlike the others, you’re not taking any chances, which is why you hold it as far away from you as possible while opening it. You’re not met with the loud popping sound you were expecting. For some reason that disappoints you a little. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The Cobra is known for shedding its skin. As you contemplate the obvious, take comfort in knowing that whatever hardship you’re going through right now-- it is only temporary. In time, like the snake, you will also shed your burden. And then be met with new challenges life throws your way. It’s an endless process. But it’s nothing to dwell on. The future is only yet to come.[/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - [item=Umbral Wreath][item=Skin: Blue Dragon Snail] [u][b]Cracker Six[/b] [/u]@oobieboobie - Plain cardboard with several holes in it. Scratching can be heard from within. Despite its tragic appearance, it's decorated with multiple curly pieces of ribbon in many colors of the rainbow. You probably chose this cracker because you felt sorry for it. Or maybe you really wanted this one. Whatever the reason, you didn’t get a chance to open it. The very moment it was resting in your hands, something on the inside decided to eat its prison. At least it was courteous enough to cough up the ribbon and give it back to you. ….Not that you probably want it anymore.... Maybe you should stuff this dragon back into what’s left of the container. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The Wild Boar serves as a reminder that it’s not so terrible to uphold your own truth. Many in life will try to judge you for everything, from your choices to your beliefs and everything else in between. Remain true to yourself, but do not forget that everyone else will be living their own. Be patient with those who question you. Be open with those who challenge you to see something from a different point of view.[/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32553987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325540/32553987_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Light in the Dark] [u][b]Cracker Seven[/b] [/u]@aestheti - Solid white with gold stripes tied with a pink ribbon. As you watch everyone else with their respective ‘issues’, you decide to put your cracker on the cutting board and chop it up with the skills of a pro chef. By some miracle, none of the contents were destroyed, and somehow you knew they wouldn’t be. Why else would you have taken that sort of risk? You happily pluck your gifts from the mangled remains of wrapping paper and cardboard. [b]Your Fortune For the Week[/b]- [i]The crab reminds you that it is okay to express your emotion. In doing so, only then will you truly find your peace. Speaking out will allow those around you to find common ground with you. Try not to expect anyone to be a mind reader. Others will not know where to begin fixing problems as they arise if they’re unaware they exist in the first place. Bottling your feelings will only cause them to place doubt in your heart.[/i] [b]You Receive[/b] - A stack of[item=Common Podid Claws], A stack of[item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Black Wolf][item=Giant Sand Dollar]x30 [**Gifts will be sent out shortly. Please be patient as I am still in the process of waking up.**]
As you all open your crackers, a piece of colored paper falls out with your gifts. Each piece of paper has a picture of an animal along with a little fortune. But it is only that. Just a silly little fortune. It's best not to take them too seriously.
[**Whoever was given the dragon will be next to post a set of doors or whatever.**]

Cracker One @rubbish - Bright pink with white polka dots tied with golden ribbon.
You select your cracker, quickly tugging both ends of it and pulling with all of your might. The loud pop startles you a bit. In hindsight, maybe you should have been expecting that. Your impulsive actions have been greatly rewarded!
Your Fortune For the Week- The tiger spirit encourages you to follow your passion and live fearlessly! Not necessarily recklessly. Don’t be afraid to make a bold decision this week. It’s a good time to do something for yourself for a change!
You Receive - Skin: Jeweled Octoflyer Rose Feathered Wings

Cracker Two @NoxUmbra25 - Lime green with a fish scale pattern tied with light blue ribbon.
Something about the wrapping paper makes you want to keep it like some sort of garbage hoarder. No one was judging you until you decided to carefully peel the paper off of the cardboard, setting it aside for later. This is a long process and it’s not entirely surprising that the others have left your company by now.
Your Fortune For the Week- The spider spirit wishes to remind you of the ripple effect. Even the smallest of actions can set forth a chain of reactions that might not immediately make sense. It’s always best to remember that our actions don’t always affect just ourselves. Try to be kind even with the most difficult people as it will be that much sweeter when karma takes care of the rest.
You Receive - Whirlwind Emblem Grove Sylvan Dress

Cracker Three @Honorary - Neon yellow with an equally bright orange spiral pattern tied with white ribbon.
The obnoxious colors of this cracker fill you with excitement. You make sure you have at least three other people around you before pulling on the cracker. It was much louder than anyone expected, but no one was surprised by your enthusiasm.
Your Fortune For the Week- The parrot wishes to remind you that life is full of color and joy, even in the most unexpected places. Don’t be afraid to embrace new opportunities, or someone close to you. Happiness is best shared with others.
You Receive - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Ethereal Flame Collar

Cracker Four @OriginalIAm - Solid black with silver stripes tied with yellow ribbon.
You’re too cool to express any fun outwardly, which is why you wait until you’re completely alone before opening your gifts. You decide to keep the yellow ribbon and use it as your new bookmark. No one else has to know.
Your Fortune For the Week- The Chameleon is highly adaptable. Perhaps you notice this about yourself--- that it’s sometimes easier to cater your mannerisms to those you’re around at the time. There are many in this world who believe that it’s important to be yourself all the time no matter what, but they fail to understand that it never hurts to keep parts of you a surprise until the time is right. Timing is key to success.
You Receive - Mysterious Mantle Vista: Hourglass

Cracker Five @MeepyMeep - Cobalt blue with golden splatter pattern tied with purple ribbon.
You remember being spooked half to death when you were younger by one of these things. Unlike the others, you’re not taking any chances, which is why you hold it as far away from you as possible while opening it. You’re not met with the loud popping sound you were expecting. For some reason that disappoints you a little.
Your Fortune For the Week- The Cobra is known for shedding its skin. As you contemplate the obvious, take comfort in knowing that whatever hardship you’re going through right now-- it is only temporary. In time, like the snake, you will also shed your burden. And then be met with new challenges life throws your way. It’s an endless process. But it’s nothing to dwell on. The future is only yet to come.
You Receive - Umbral Wreath Skin: Blue Dragon Snail

Cracker Six @oobieboobie - Plain cardboard with several holes in it. Scratching can be heard from within. Despite its tragic appearance, it's decorated with multiple curly pieces of ribbon in many colors of the rainbow.
You probably chose this cracker because you felt sorry for it. Or maybe you really wanted this one. Whatever the reason, you didn’t get a chance to open it. The very moment it was resting in your hands, something on the inside decided to eat its prison. At least it was courteous enough to cough up the ribbon and give it back to you. ….Not that you probably want it anymore.... Maybe you should stuff this dragon back into what’s left of the container.
Your Fortune For the Week- The Wild Boar serves as a reminder that it’s not so terrible to uphold your own truth. Many in life will try to judge you for everything, from your choices to your beliefs and everything else in between. Remain true to yourself, but do not forget that everyone else will be living their own. Be patient with those who question you. Be open with those who challenge you to see something from a different point of view.
You Receive -
32553987_350.png
Light in the Dark

Cracker Seven @aestheti - Solid white with gold stripes tied with a pink ribbon.
As you watch everyone else with their respective ‘issues’, you decide to put your cracker on the cutting board and chop it up with the skills of a pro chef. By some miracle, none of the contents were destroyed, and somehow you knew they wouldn’t be. Why else would you have taken that sort of risk? You happily pluck your gifts from the mangled remains of wrapping paper and cardboard.
Your Fortune For the Week- The crab reminds you that it is okay to express your emotion. In doing so, only then will you truly find your peace. Speaking out will allow those around you to find common ground with you. Try not to expect anyone to be a mind reader. Others will not know where to begin fixing problems as they arise if they’re unaware they exist in the first place. Bottling your feelings will only cause them to place doubt in your heart.
You Receive - A stack of Common Podid Claws , A stack of Southmarsh Podid Claws Black Wolf Giant Sand Dollar x30

[**Gifts will be sent out shortly. Please be patient as I am still in the process of waking up.**]
xpj2Erm.png
Pick one! We'll refer to them based on their ribbon colors: white, purple, and pink. [img]https://www.paperkawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/origami-bow-ribbon-gift-box-02.jpg[/img]
Pick one! We'll refer to them based on their ribbon colors: white, purple, and pink.

origami-bow-ribbon-gift-box-02.jpg
fWKq08u.gifMDv3cU2.png
White ribbon, please!
White ribbon, please!
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Pink ribbon
Edit @oobieboobie in my haste i forgot the ping!
Pink ribbon
Edit @oobieboobie in my haste i forgot the ping!
Tundra by AvianAvocado and Winged Kitties by EifiCopper
npLNkly.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko2_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko1_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko3_250.png
@oobieboobie
Purple ribbon for me
@oobieboobie
Purple ribbon for me
@aestheti You untie the ribbon on your box, lifting the lid to reveal a new friend ready to follow you home! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/408.png[/img] @PearlSoulWorld You discard the ribbon holding your box closed, lifting the lid to find something shiny and gold inside. No, it's not treasure, but its sure to make you look, and feel, like a million bucks! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/463.png[/img] @BrownHousecat Your box is ripped apart from the inside before your very eyes, revealing the rambunctious guardian hatchling who had been hiding within. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33898183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338982/33898183_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aestheti

You untie the ribbon on your box, lifting the lid to reveal a new friend ready to follow you home!
408.png

@PearlSoulWorld

You discard the ribbon holding your box closed, lifting the lid to find something shiny and gold inside. No, it's not treasure, but its sure to make you look, and feel, like a million bucks!

463.png

@BrownHousecat

Your box is ripped apart from the inside before your very eyes, revealing the rambunctious guardian hatchling who had been hiding within.

33898183_350.png

fWKq08u.gifMDv3cU2.png
Pick a mini cheesecake, blueberry, strawberry, or choco-coconut! [img]http://assets.kraftfoods.com/recipe_images/opendeploy/143464_290x194.jpg[/img]
Pick a mini cheesecake, blueberry, strawberry, or choco-coconut!
143464_290x194.jpg
Tundra by AvianAvocado and Winged Kitties by EifiCopper
npLNkly.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko2_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko1_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko3_250.png
@BrownHousecat

I'll take the strawberry, please. It looks pleasant.
@BrownHousecat

I'll take the strawberry, please. It looks pleasant.
I'm not offline, I'm just stuck in the feel's land with a poor wallet and a bunch of beautiful Scry ideas.
@BrownHousecat
choco-coconut, please. :)
@BrownHousecat
choco-coconut, please. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38