Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 113 114
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=360191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3602/360191_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Twilight decides to walk [b]through the grass [/b]because it is very soft.
Twilight decides to walk through the grass because it is very soft.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
[center] [b]Day 1[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17235955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172360/17235955_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Erina watched the dragons gathering, and hummed under her breath. So many dragons! So much to see! It was a bit overwhelming, but she was excited. As the others moved towards the gate to the Glittervault, and so she knew it was time to join them. Bundling her confidence together, she spread her wings and glided over towards them. But as she neared, she saw there was a bit of flurry, a query of confusion. She looked towards both options, and then decided on a whim to make her way along the thick grassy fields towards the entrance. The lush lawn was inviting, and Erina - only away from her Clan in the Gladeveins for such a short time - already missed the Nature Flight terribly. She swooped low to move alongside the other dragons, but she did not land - the Nocturne feared she might be trampled, so she kept to the air.
Day 1

17235955_350.png

Erina watched the dragons gathering, and hummed under her breath. So many dragons! So much to see! It was a bit overwhelming, but she was excited. As the others moved towards the gate to the Glittervault, and so she knew it was time to join them. Bundling her confidence together, she spread her wings and glided over towards them. But as she neared, she saw there was a bit of flurry, a query of confusion.

She looked towards both options, and then decided on a whim to make her way along the thick grassy fields towards the entrance. The lush lawn was inviting, and Erina - only away from her Clan in the Gladeveins for such a short time - already missed the Nature Flight terribly. She swooped low to move alongside the other dragons, but she did not land - the Nocturne feared she might be trampled, so she kept to the air.
1u3H6jas.png
Aleatory did't hesitate a moment, but went straight for the grass. She ducked down until she was practically swimming through the greenery. She was brimming with excitement about her reconnaissance. She had explained in hushed tones to Sequoia and Thistledown, who both seemed confused as to why this secret intel was needed. She pointed out that it always helped to have a leg up on the enemy, to which she was reminded that the clan had no quarrel with Light, and some of its members were Light-born. Whatever. She was going to find out allll the secters anyway.
Aleatory did't hesitate a moment, but went straight for the grass. She ducked down until she was practically swimming through the greenery. She was brimming with excitement about her reconnaissance. She had explained in hushed tones to Sequoia and Thistledown, who both seemed confused as to why this secret intel was needed. She pointed out that it always helped to have a leg up on the enemy, to which she was reminded that the clan had no quarrel with Light, and some of its members were Light-born. Whatever. She was going to find out allll the secters anyway.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[size=1]@browncoatparadox, @browncoatparadox, @Saronai, @Imani, @Delcat, @Elthemar, @WolfsbaneAvis, @sQld, @DragonWarrior333, @Yoaisami, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Eialyne, @Morare, @IronPen, @Kazure, @LucidWhispers, @helacute, @UserOfShadows, @Espoir, @Frostnite, @Knickknacks, @heartcrusher1, @SheepyPeanut, @Katelle, @argylion, @Stanzascale, @queenmedusozoa, @PrimeNumbersCas, @PearlSoulWorld, @Helianthe, @Cranberrygrace, @StarCookies, @Chmura0127, @NinaOsp, @Hkomygf, @qwertynerd97, @evarett, @SilverMoonfire, @Kaolik, @Fil, @Airplanefoxx, @Spectra126, @riseandshine, @ixris, @Allochthon, @Mishil, @DragonWolfie, @SporkLord, @Draconequis, @Scatterspark, @Talicinx, @clarax, @ThisOneIsBlue, @ghosthymn, @RachelAmber, @Novetteus, @inn, @L1llysage, @StormDragon21, @Abborrzza, @Tauress, @Starongie, @Msdova[/size] As you walk on the grass, you can't help but notice how nice it feels walking in such thick grass- *beep* A mini explosion of glitter erupts in your face from the ground! Well that explains why the letter warned that you would get glitter all over you. Although you wonder why there are glitter mines in the grass as you see more bursts with your fellow tour members being hit. You reach the entrance, after either being hit by more glitter bursts or rushing onto the cobblestone pathway, which remained clear of incidents. [size=1]@Calicoradio, @Calicoradio, @Rookery, @jbapple, @Sylvandyr, @Lenox, @SeaGodling, @Elementis, @Quinineer, @L2B, @RedWillia, @HorseCrazy, @Delari, @SerigalaMenarik, @azuredusk, @Sirenia, @Bluecupcake52, @Rulanir, @Sylphiette, @swagdog, @Disillusionist, @FloatingInSpace, @FrozenFrosting, @GeriVl, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Leucine, @Kuusouka, @Lundlaeva, @Stanari, @NicoleEirin, @WolfprintsSC, @FallowFreckles, @JinxMoonstone, @felistopaz, @Ragnarok42, @Shellbee, @NothingHere, @ChaoticOmen, @Saraceaser, @Lasreaine, @NocturnistheDark, @Kivovis, @Elysadie, @Husker, @SkyyeofEmber, @VoidFish, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @lemonblue, @Moonbeams, @Fox, @Kaimon, @Megarai111, @oobieboobie, @CheetahCat, @Drakenhart, @DraigTeg, @minnieamos, @Syceris, @Iymarra, @Hsoup, @Fallenarrow, @timetot, @cat101, @BadboyJesus, @NorthKotori, @oramutato, @Katsuokai, @casuallySleepy, @rubyredtan, @ClockworkEclipse, @DekuLeaf, @Sidegrinder, @Erevenile, @Azeira, @Diomedisa, @Kahliden, @Elysiuhm, @Harmonywish, @KraalofBhaga, @Ursaw, @Selah, @BlackwatchGenji, @PinkyPearl, @Mikkiness, @KingTiberius, @Wubblyboofus, @AmeriaSparrow, @AthenaCorvus, @ghostpastry, @Stormseeker [/size] As you walk on the cobblestone pathway, you notice that a lot of it seems to be relatively new, despite signs of weathering. It seems that it's not often used- *boom* Several explosions of glitter catches your eye as you're walking, over on the thick grass. It seems that the thick grass hid several glitter mines from view, as said mines have exploded and decorated those tour members that decided to approach the entrance on the thick grass with a dusting of glitter somewhat like the building you're approaching. You reason that the dusting of glitter on the pathway you're on was most likely the residual glitter from said mines. You reach the entrance, after watching more glitter bursts occur on the grass. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GCNZ4d0.png[/img][/center] The two dragons waiting at the entrance are a crystalline orca-colored skydancer, who is currently shaking her head at the antics of an amethyst-colored spiral, currently laughing his head off. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Haha oh I [u]told[/u] you we should have put another sign that said "Please keep off the lawn" but you thought that the path was obvious enough for them![/columns] [columns]Well, I thought it was, but looks like I was proven wrong. However, I think you may want to calm yourself down as they're here now.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Heehee right right I'll stop now. Welcome to the Glittervault everyone! My name is Winterfang and my partner here is Dawn. We aren't actually tour guides, but we don't really have tours here anyways so we just fill in the role. I mean, we're still totally qualified to give you the run through of the entire building as we work here, and-[/columns] [columns]What my partner here meant to say was that we would be happy to show you through the Glittervault, what we do here, and possibly maaaaaybe accidentally getting you all covered in glitter. For now, come on in![nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] You enter behind Dawn and Winterfang into the foyer of the building. The ceiling is several dragonlengths high, and the center of the room is dominated by a large statue of the Lightweaver with a clock at the base. There are several doors which a few dragons are flitting in and out of, more often than not loaded with sacks or boxes of glitter. There are numerous sofas sitting around the room, large and numerous enough that they could probably fit all the current touring members. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Why don't you all sit down and rest for a moment while I go get you all your visitor badges? After all, you can't really tour a place if you don't have a badge to show you're allowed to, heehee! Dawn will stay and make sure that everything remains fine.[/columns] [columns]And feel free to look around. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them, but you'll probably have most of them answered during the tour.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] Do you choose to sit down on a sofa or examine the statue of the Lightweaver?
@browncoatparadox, @browncoatparadox, @Saronai, @Imani, @Delcat, @Elthemar, @WolfsbaneAvis, @sQld, @DragonWarrior333, @Yoaisami, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Eialyne, @Morare, @IronPen, @Kazure, @LucidWhispers, @helacute, @UserOfShadows, @Espoir, @Frostnite, @Knickknacks, @heartcrusher1, @SheepyPeanut, @Katelle, @argylion, @Stanzascale, @queenmedusozoa, @PrimeNumbersCas, @PearlSoulWorld, @Helianthe, @Cranberrygrace, @StarCookies, @Chmura0127, @NinaOsp, @Hkomygf, @qwertynerd97, @evarett, @SilverMoonfire, @Kaolik, @Fil, @Airplanefoxx, @Spectra126, @riseandshine, @ixris, @Allochthon, @Mishil, @DragonWolfie, @SporkLord, @Draconequis, @Scatterspark, @Talicinx, @clarax, @ThisOneIsBlue, @ghosthymn, @RachelAmber, @Novetteus, @inn, @L1llysage, @StormDragon21, @Abborrzza, @Tauress, @Starongie, @Msdova

As you walk on the grass, you can't help but notice how nice it feels walking in such thick grass-
*beep*
A mini explosion of glitter erupts in your face from the ground! Well that explains why the letter warned that you would get glitter all over you. Although you wonder why there are glitter mines in the grass as you see more bursts with your fellow tour members being hit. You reach the entrance, after either being hit by more glitter bursts or rushing onto the cobblestone pathway, which remained clear of incidents.

@Calicoradio, @Calicoradio, @Rookery, @jbapple, @Sylvandyr, @Lenox, @SeaGodling, @Elementis, @Quinineer, @L2B, @RedWillia, @HorseCrazy, @Delari, @SerigalaMenarik, @azuredusk, @Sirenia, @Bluecupcake52, @Rulanir, @Sylphiette, @swagdog, @Disillusionist, @FloatingInSpace, @FrozenFrosting, @GeriVl, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Leucine, @Kuusouka, @Lundlaeva, @Stanari, @NicoleEirin, @WolfprintsSC, @FallowFreckles, @JinxMoonstone, @felistopaz, @Ragnarok42, @Shellbee, @NothingHere, @ChaoticOmen, @Saraceaser, @Lasreaine, @NocturnistheDark, @Kivovis, @Elysadie, @Husker, @SkyyeofEmber, @VoidFish, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @lemonblue, @Moonbeams, @Fox, @Kaimon, @Megarai111, @oobieboobie, @CheetahCat, @Drakenhart, @DraigTeg, @minnieamos, @Syceris, @Iymarra, @Hsoup, @Fallenarrow, @timetot, @cat101, @BadboyJesus, @NorthKotori, @oramutato, @Katsuokai, @casuallySleepy, @rubyredtan, @ClockworkEclipse, @DekuLeaf, @Sidegrinder, @Erevenile, @Azeira, @Diomedisa, @Kahliden, @Elysiuhm, @Harmonywish, @KraalofBhaga, @Ursaw, @Selah, @BlackwatchGenji, @PinkyPearl, @Mikkiness, @KingTiberius, @Wubblyboofus, @AmeriaSparrow, @AthenaCorvus, @ghostpastry, @Stormseeker

As you walk on the cobblestone pathway, you notice that a lot of it seems to be relatively new, despite signs of weathering. It seems that it's not often used-
*boom*
Several explosions of glitter catches your eye as you're walking, over on the thick grass. It seems that the thick grass hid several glitter mines from view, as said mines have exploded and decorated those tour members that decided to approach the entrance on the thick grass with a dusting of glitter somewhat like the building you're approaching. You reason that the dusting of glitter on the pathway you're on was most likely the residual glitter from said mines. You reach the entrance, after watching more glitter bursts occur on the grass.
GCNZ4d0.png

The two dragons waiting at the entrance are a crystalline orca-colored skydancer, who is currently shaking her head at the antics of an amethyst-colored spiral, currently laughing his head off.

25312020p.png Haha oh I told you we should have put another sign that said "Please keep off the lawn" but you thought that the path was obvious enough for them!
Well, I thought it was, but looks like I was proven wrong. However, I think you may want to calm yourself down as they're here now. 31504524p.png
25312020p.png Heehee right right I'll stop now. Welcome to the Glittervault everyone! My name is Winterfang and my partner here is Dawn. We aren't actually tour guides, but we don't really have tours here anyways so we just fill in the role. I mean, we're still totally qualified to give you the run through of the entire building as we work here, and-
What my partner here meant to say was that we would be happy to show you through the Glittervault, what we do here, and possibly maaaaaybe accidentally getting you all covered in glitter. For now, come on in! 31504524p.png

You enter behind Dawn and Winterfang into the foyer of the building. The ceiling is several dragonlengths high, and the center of the room is dominated by a large statue of the Lightweaver with a clock at the base. There are several doors which a few dragons are flitting in and out of, more often than not loaded with sacks or boxes of glitter. There are numerous sofas sitting around the room, large and numerous enough that they could probably fit all the current touring members.

25312020p.png Why don't you all sit down and rest for a moment while I go get you all your visitor badges? After all, you can't really tour a place if you don't have a badge to show you're allowed to, heehee! Dawn will stay and make sure that everything remains fine.
And feel free to look around. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them, but you'll probably have most of them answered during the tour. 31504524p.png

Do you choose to sit down on a sofa or examine the statue of the Lightweaver?

uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Hazel finds the statue of Lightweaver fascinating, so he decides to take a gander at it
Hazel finds the statue of Lightweaver fascinating, so he decides to take a gander at it
Zura chooses to examine the Lightweaver statue!
Zura chooses to examine the Lightweaver statue!
I examine the statue of the Lightweaver!
I examine the statue of the Lightweaver!
ZVpCPil.png
Miumei shakes his mane vigorously like a wet dog the whole time to the building, hardly listening as he realized no glitter even came off in his efforts. "My beautiful scales.." He whines to himself before realizing he didn't listen to a single word of what the "tour guides" even said. After a mental assessment of the foyer, he chose to sit on the largest sofa there was, presumably made with Imperial breeds like him in mind. How quaint.
Miumei shakes his mane vigorously like a wet dog the whole time to the building, hardly listening as he realized no glitter even came off in his efforts. "My beautiful scales.." He whines to himself before realizing he didn't listen to a single word of what the "tour guides" even said. After a mental assessment of the foyer, he chose to sit on the largest sofa there was, presumably made with Imperial breeds like him in mind. How quaint.
D4jazTx.png
Niajarn ponders over what to do. While sitting on soft sofas is an inviting prospect, she goes to take a look at the statue of Lightweaver.
Niajarn ponders over what to do. While sitting on soft sofas is an inviting prospect, she goes to take a look at the statue of Lightweaver.
JBEajtP.gif
Verlaten appears to squint. He feels around and the tip of his tail brushes against one of the Sofas. The Coatl is glad it wasn't another dragon and quietly sits down instead of examining something.
Verlaten appears to squint. He feels around and the tip of his tail brushes against one of the Sofas. The Coatl is glad it wasn't another dragon and quietly sits down instead of examining something.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 113 114