Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Voting Thread] Void: Awakening
1 2 3 4 5 6
This thread is where players will vote for who gets lynched each day, as well as forming soul pairs. Main thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2191504 ~~~~~ Players: [LIST] [*]@SpectralDragon [*]@Tsaiah [*]@Raya36 [*]@Leremis [*]@Imraldera [*]@LittleFirefly [*]@TheNightDancer [*]@Rosetta248 [*]@blanketgender [*]@LibreNoctre [*]@VivaFariy [*]@BerryBagel [*]@Limelight [*]@JoYoon [/LIST] Replacements: [LIST] [*]@Cognitive (VIP) [*]@Crowlich (VIP) [*]@anika [*]@luxmold [*]@StormDreamer [*]@MagykalWagykal [/LIST] Spectators: [LIST] [*]@Mithent [*]@Oricole [*]@DuskyAether [*]@Haisyn [*]@crateshya [*]@Craneoflores [*]@demoliceros [*]@xspideray [*]@Rangiku [/LIST] [quote="Advertisement"][size=4]Do you find everyone around you to be strangely suspicious? Ever get the feeling that your best friend might just be a cult leader or an arsonist? Well hopefully you're playing mafia! Because that's a fun little forum game about lying to each other about being their friends while you secretly work to shoot each other in the faceholes! And while you're at it, why not come take a look at the Interflight Mafia Hub, designed to collect the various games that happen on the site in one place and allow you to more easily find whatever kind of game you feel like playing. Want a terrifyingly crazy game with roles that will make you think everyone probably has a way of killing everyone else? Well then my games are right up your alley, along with several other folk who like to host so-called 'role madness' games. Or are you a newer player still trying to grasp the rules, understanding none of what my first post here was? Well that's okay too, just head on down to the IMH and look for a more beginner-friendly game. Just click the little circle below. Or don't! I'm not actually being paid for this so I don't really care! Now good day to you, sir and/or madame![/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/3bMwIy2.png[/img][/url][/quote]
This thread is where players will vote for who gets lynched each day, as well as forming soul pairs.

Main thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2191504

~~~~~

Players: Replacements: Spectators:
Advertisement wrote:
Do you find everyone around you to be strangely suspicious? Ever get the feeling that your best friend might just be a cult leader or an arsonist? Well hopefully you're playing mafia! Because that's a fun little forum game about lying to each other about being their friends while you secretly work to shoot each other in the faceholes! And while you're at it, why not come take a look at the Interflight Mafia Hub, designed to collect the various games that happen on the site in one place and allow you to more easily find whatever kind of game you feel like playing. Want a terrifyingly crazy game with roles that will make you think everyone probably has a way of killing everyone else? Well then my games are right up your alley, along with several other folk who like to host so-called 'role madness' games. Or are you a newer player still trying to grasp the rules, understanding none of what my first post here was? Well that's okay too, just head on down to the IMH and look for a more beginner-friendly game. Just click the little circle below. Or don't! I'm not actually being paid for this so I don't really care! Now good day to you, sir and/or madame!

3bMwIy2.png

Praise the sun! \o/
Vote SpectralDragon Raya36
Vote SpectralDragon Raya36
LUZk8tY.png
Vote LibreNoctre Raya36
Vote LibreNoctre Raya36
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Vote Raya36
Vote Raya36