Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA (Signups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B?!RD MAFIA

Welcome to B?!RD MAFIA, a bird-inspired mafia. All of the roles are inspired by birds or bird-like things.

The game takes place inside the Audubon Hatchery, a place where abandoned or orphaned eggs are hatched and raised with love. However, there are some cuckoos in the mix. Each night, the cuckoos are pushing a bird out of the Audubon Hatchery's nest, killing them. The cuckoos must be caught before all of the other birds disappear...

This game will have 12 players, with 2 mafia roles, 4 town power roles, 1 third party role, and 5 vanilla town roles. That is all I will tell you about the roles. There will be silly post requirements and lots of bird puns. Days will last 48 hours, nights 24 hours.

This game will start shortly after all the player slots are full. on Tuesday, April 18.

All player slots are full.

Discussion Thread
Lynch Thread
B?!RD MAFIA

Welcome to B?!RD MAFIA, a bird-inspired mafia. All of the roles are inspired by birds or bird-like things.

The game takes place inside the Audubon Hatchery, a place where abandoned or orphaned eggs are hatched and raised with love. However, there are some cuckoos in the mix. Each night, the cuckoos are pushing a bird out of the Audubon Hatchery's nest, killing them. The cuckoos must be caught before all of the other birds disappear...

This game will have 12 players, with 2 mafia roles, 4 town power roles, 1 third party role, and 5 vanilla town roles. That is all I will tell you about the roles. There will be silly post requirements and lots of bird puns. Days will last 48 hours, nights 24 hours.

This game will start shortly after all the player slots are full. on Tuesday, April 18.

All player slots are full.

Discussion Thread
Lynch Thread
RULES

1.) No directly quoting what mods tell you in private messages. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
2.) No screenshotting.
3.) Do not delete or edit your posts.
4.) Be respectful to the other players. I will not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind.
5.) HAVE FUN. >:C
6.) Each day cycle lasts 48 hours. Each night cycle lasts 24 hours.
7.) You cannot lynch the mod.
8.) If you are inactive for 72+ hours, you will be replaced. Inactivity can be forgiven if the mod is given a warning ahead.
9.) This is not a b*stard game. The mod will not mislead you or lie to you.
10.) The rules are constantly subject to change. I may alter them as I see fit.
RULES

1.) No directly quoting what mods tell you in private messages. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
2.) No screenshotting.
3.) Do not delete or edit your posts.
4.) Be respectful to the other players. I will not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind.
5.) HAVE FUN. >:C
6.) Each day cycle lasts 48 hours. Each night cycle lasts 24 hours.
7.) You cannot lynch the mod.
8.) If you are inactive for 72+ hours, you will be replaced. Inactivity can be forgiven if the mod is given a warning ahead.
9.) This is not a b*stard game. The mod will not mislead you or lie to you.
10.) The rules are constantly subject to change. I may alter them as I see fit.
SIGNUPS

Players
1.) StormDreamer
2.) Leremis
3.) LibreNoctre
4.) blanketgender
5.) Harpies
6.) LucysDiamonds
7.) PositiveDragon
8.) Crowlich
9.) Winterreise
10.) raiccoon
11.) ShadowLugia711
12.) YaBoiGuzma

Replacements
1.) Nerasis
2.) TheNightDancer
3.) Rosetta248
(infinite slots)

Spectators
1.) Rangiku
2.) Cognitive
3.) Vipera
4.) Dogsblubblub
5.) Limelight
6.) Tsaiah
7.) MagykalWagykal
(infinite slots)
SIGNUPS

Players
1.) StormDreamer
2.) Leremis
3.) LibreNoctre
4.) blanketgender
5.) Harpies
6.) LucysDiamonds
7.) PositiveDragon
8.) Crowlich
9.) Winterreise
10.) raiccoon
11.) ShadowLugia711
12.) YaBoiGuzma

Replacements
1.) Nerasis
2.) TheNightDancer
3.) Rosetta248
(infinite slots)

Spectators
1.) Rangiku
2.) Cognitive
3.) Vipera
4.) Dogsblubblub
5.) Limelight
6.) Tsaiah
7.) MagykalWagykal
(infinite slots)
Pinging the mafia nerds. Edit: I accidentally double-posted and double-pinged, my bad!

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyFlareon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Pinging the mafia nerds. Edit: I accidentally double-posted and double-pinged, my bad!

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyFlareon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

@anika
I wanna play~ :)
@anika
I wanna play~ :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I put you down as a player. Thank you!
@StormDreamer

I put you down as a player. Thank you!
@anika I'm down for this :)
@anika I'm down for this :)
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@anika

Can i join?
@anika

Can i join?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@anika i would like fun birb mafia!
@anika i would like fun birb mafia!
LUZk8tY.png
@anika Why the heck not? The last time I played forum mafia was a year ago, and it was Undertale themed :P I have a lot more experience now. Maybe. Possibly. Hopefully.
@anika Why the heck not? The last time I played forum mafia was a year ago, and it was Undertale themed :P I have a lot more experience now. Maybe. Possibly. Hopefully.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9