Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges [Mafia Interest Check]
1 2 3
PENCIL SMUDGES
A mafia game about left-handedness

Storm cursed silently as she examined the silver blotch of pencil smudge on the side of her pinky. EVERYTHING around her seemed to be designed just to annoy her. The spiral notebooks etched lines onto her hand whenever she tried to write, those right-handed chairs at school were simply awkward to use, and not to mention the SCISSORS. Oh god. Using them were an absolute nightmare.

[inserts text about society being mean to lefties. (giving awkward looks, mention “left” is derived from “lyft”=weak in old english, and teachers forcing children to switch to their right hand. Storm had remained stubborn and refused to switch to her right hand since it’s an important part of her identity.]

This was wrong. REALLY wrong. Lefties were no doubt the minority, but there was NO way she would let society treat left-handed people like this again. She HAD to do something about this. And she couldn’t do this alone.
Turning towards her computer, she decided to seek help from [redacted], who had been her confidante for years. HE would understand her. She was sure that he would help her.

[SD]: Hey
[??]: hey there.
[SD]: …
[??]: ...what’s wrong?
[SD]: Remember what you said about making a difference in the world
[??]: yeah…?
[SD]: It’s just that...now that I KNOW I want to make a difference, I feel powerless to do anything about it…
[SD]: I feel...absolutely useless.
[??]: look, I’m sure you aren’t. I’m glad that you have the initiative to make a change. tell me what is it that you want to change, and I’ll see if I can help.
[SD]: I’ve just...had enough! [rambles on about the pains of being a lefty]
[??]: i understand how you feel. I’m left handed too, you know. you have my full support, kid.
[SD]: OMG really? I didn’t know you were a lefty too owo
[??] look, kid, I’ll be more than happy to help you. I’ve got a plan.
[SD]: TELL ME TELL ME TELL MEEEE
[??]: but I’m not sure if you have the guts to do it. :)
[SD]: Seriously who do you think I am
[SD]: If you think I’m going to chicken out then you dont know me

[??]: heh. You might not be so sure when you hear what I have in store for you.
[SD]: *raises an eyebrow* Really? We’ll see.
[??]: ……..
[??]: do you know how to use a gun?

[REDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTEDSTORMDELETEDEVERYTHINGSTARTINGHERE]

A smile touched her cheeks as she considered what [REDACTED] had said.. Yes, this is it. The perfect plan to seek revenge among the righties who had treated them so badly. Never again shall the right handers treat us like this again! Never again will right-handed products line the racks in stores!

But for now, she and her left-handed friends would have to pretend to blend in to gain the trust of the righties, before she can pick them off one by one.

[TO BE CONTINUED I'M STILL WRITING THE FLAVOR]

PENCIL SMUDGES
A mafia game about left-handedness

Storm cursed silently as she examined the silver blotch of pencil smudge on the side of her pinky. EVERYTHING around her seemed to be designed just to annoy her. The spiral notebooks etched lines onto her hand whenever she tried to write, those right-handed chairs at school were simply awkward to use, and not to mention the SCISSORS. Oh god. Using them were an absolute nightmare.

[inserts text about society being mean to lefties. (giving awkward looks, mention “left” is derived from “lyft”=weak in old english, and teachers forcing children to switch to their right hand. Storm had remained stubborn and refused to switch to her right hand since it’s an important part of her identity.]

This was wrong. REALLY wrong. Lefties were no doubt the minority, but there was NO way she would let society treat left-handed people like this again. She HAD to do something about this. And she couldn’t do this alone.
Turning towards her computer, she decided to seek help from [redacted], who had been her confidante for years. HE would understand her. She was sure that he would help her.

[SD]: Hey
[??]: hey there.
[SD]: …
[??]: ...what’s wrong?
[SD]: Remember what you said about making a difference in the world
[??]: yeah…?
[SD]: It’s just that...now that I KNOW I want to make a difference, I feel powerless to do anything about it…
[SD]: I feel...absolutely useless.
[??]: look, I’m sure you aren’t. I’m glad that you have the initiative to make a change. tell me what is it that you want to change, and I’ll see if I can help.
[SD]: I’ve just...had enough! [rambles on about the pains of being a lefty]
[??]: i understand how you feel. I’m left handed too, you know. you have my full support, kid.
[SD]: OMG really? I didn’t know you were a lefty too owo
[??] look, kid, I’ll be more than happy to help you. I’ve got a plan.
[SD]: TELL ME TELL ME TELL MEEEE
[??]: but I’m not sure if you have the guts to do it. :)
[SD]: Seriously who do you think I am
[SD]: If you think I’m going to chicken out then you dont know me

[??]: heh. You might not be so sure when you hear what I have in store for you.
[SD]: *raises an eyebrow* Really? We’ll see.
[??]: ……..
[??]: do you know how to use a gun?

[REDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTEDSTORMDELETEDEVERYTHINGSTARTINGHERE]

A smile touched her cheeks as she considered what [REDACTED] had said.. Yes, this is it. The perfect plan to seek revenge among the righties who had treated them so badly. Never again shall the right handers treat us like this again! Never again will right-handed products line the racks in stores!

But for now, she and her left-handed friends would have to pretend to blend in to gain the trust of the righties, before she can pick them off one by one.

[TO BE CONTINUED I'M STILL WRITING THE FLAVOR]

jghAv2V.png
Heya guys :P Storm here. I’m planning to host a mafia game around the theme of being left-handed~ So uh, yeah, the lefties are mafia, trying to overturn the right-handed dominant society. It’s going to be hosted in Jan-Feb(?) if I get enough players. It’s going to have around 10-15 players (hopefully), non-rp, non-b*stard, role-madness game. Yeap. I'm still working on the mechanics and on the flavor, but yeah, this is what I have so far.

So, uh, I'm curious if anyone would be interested in playing? :P

And yeah, and you can lynch the mod. I’ve been jerky and pushed so many mod lynches, so I guess it’s only fair to let it happen in my game too.

Oh yeah, also, I'm open for any suggestions regarding the setup, as this would be the first time I'll be modding a game, and I want to make it fun for you guys <3
Is anyone interested in being a co-mod? :P
Heya guys :P Storm here. I’m planning to host a mafia game around the theme of being left-handed~ So uh, yeah, the lefties are mafia, trying to overturn the right-handed dominant society. It’s going to be hosted in Jan-Feb(?) if I get enough players. It’s going to have around 10-15 players (hopefully), non-rp, non-b*stard, role-madness game. Yeap. I'm still working on the mechanics and on the flavor, but yeah, this is what I have so far.

So, uh, I'm curious if anyone would be interested in playing? :P

And yeah, and you can lynch the mod. I’ve been jerky and pushed so many mod lynches, so I guess it’s only fair to let it happen in my game too.

Oh yeah, also, I'm open for any suggestions regarding the setup, as this would be the first time I'll be modding a game, and I want to make it fun for you guys <3
Is anyone interested in being a co-mod? :P
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

//waves hands wildly

Can I be a co-mod? I'd totally love to mess with people inside the game. Plus I'm thinking of running my own game and this would give me experience.
@StormDreamer

//waves hands wildly

Can I be a co-mod? I'd totally love to mess with people inside the game. Plus I'm thinking of running my own game and this would give me experience.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 Oh yeapppp, I'd appreciate the help!
Note that Storm has 0 experience in hosting mafia games, though, and will be likely to screw up, so feel free to boop Storm on the nose when she messes up :)
I'll PM you with a discord mod chat link <3

@SilverNight104 Oh yeapppp, I'd appreciate the help!
Note that Storm has 0 experience in hosting mafia games, though, and will be likely to screw up, so feel free to boop Storm on the nose when she messes up :)
I'll PM you with a discord mod chat link <3

jghAv2V.png
I'm considering giving myself the jester wincon
I'm considering giving myself the jester wincon
jghAv2V.png
This actually looks pretty interesting! I would like to play, but I'm just not that great at non-RP mafs. :/ I'd happily be a spectator though.
also did you mean to make that text look like a pesterchum conversation because it really does
edit: @StormDreamer
This actually looks pretty interesting! I would like to play, but I'm just not that great at non-RP mafs. :/ I'd happily be a spectator though.
also did you mean to make that text look like a pesterchum conversation because it really does
edit: @StormDreamer
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina Hey, you can always try something new! I promise you I was wayyy worse during my very first non-RP games, so don't worry! <3

But if you're more comfortable being a spectator, then I'll put you down as one when signups are up! <3

And yes they were supposed to look like pesterlogs XD I'm glad that you got the reference :P
@Agrina Hey, you can always try something new! I promise you I was wayyy worse during my very first non-RP games, so don't worry! <3

But if you're more comfortable being a spectator, then I'll put you down as one when signups are up! <3

And yes they were supposed to look like pesterlogs XD I'm glad that you got the reference :P
jghAv2V.png
Up! Anyone else interested in this? I'm sure the twists and turns we've got planned are going to surprise you guys!
Up! Anyone else interested in this? I'm sure the twists and turns we've got planned are going to surprise you guys!
2rHLxZD.png
@stormdreamer
As I mentioned in the discord chat, you can sign me up automatically when the thread is up <3

@silvernight104
Don't let Storm get carried away with chaos causing mechanics and that applies to you too ;3
@stormdreamer
As I mentioned in the discord chat, you can sign me up automatically when the thread is up <3

@silvernight104
Don't let Storm get carried away with chaos causing mechanics and that applies to you too ;3
@Winterreise

What? Us cause chaos? No! We wouldn't dare. We're sweet little innocent mod-gods.

Come on, you know us better than that, right?
@Winterreise

What? Us cause chaos? No! We wouldn't dare. We're sweet little innocent mod-gods.

Come on, you know us better than that, right?
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3