Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | FR Fright Night '16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Surfbort

!!!

YOOOOOOO holy **** i didn't expect to win this at all i never win things like this

Thanks so much for doing this!

@Surfbort

!!!

YOOOOOOO holy **** i didn't expect to win this at all i never win things like this

Thanks so much for doing this!

wpEE9mo.png
@surfbort
OH NO! I died in the woods *falls to my knees*
@surfbort
OH NO! I died in the woods *falls to my knees*
plagueh3.png
.... Welp, that was rather unexpecting to be used to study humans! XD
.... Welp, that was rather unexpecting to be used to study humans! XD
ew9u8Xp.png
@surfbort

Knife throwing?!?! But im GREAT at knives in skyrim!!! LOL
@surfbort

Knife throwing?!?! But im GREAT at knives in skyrim!!! LOL
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@surfbort
Well,i don't think Faes are very filling...
'Least she wasn't alone.
@surfbort
Well,i don't think Faes are very filling...
'Least she wasn't alone.
tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio3_100.pngCkbRBhK.gif ROyFQqy.png6UvQBco.pngijSltiY.pngvPStQI3.giftumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio4_100.png
@Surfbort
I feel like that death is some kind of karma for not dusting around here in ages. *sneezes*

...Maybe I should go do that. >_>;;;;
@Surfbort
I feel like that death is some kind of karma for not dusting around here in ages. *sneezes*

...Maybe I should go do that. >_>;;;;
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
[quote name="Surfbort" date=2016-10-31 19:07:25] @/Katsuokai Made it out of the house alive. Hit by a car. [/quote][center][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5584254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55843/5584254_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] When Ragnarok was sowing terror and destruction in her path through the Crystal Pools the unstable energies that warp the Starfall Isles opened a portal underneath her. This Shade-touched being now found herself in a world she knew nothing about and in a Beastclan-like body that she didn't recognize. She had been teleported to a tiny and cramped setting, a basement, in the ''human world''. While standing in the basement she noticed that someone was lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike. She started to run towards the stairs, killer in tow. The killer grabbed her by the arm, but she managed to forcefully push him down the stairs which gave her just enough time to run out to the street. Once out, her clumsy human body didn't let her swerve from the path of an oncoming car. ''Pathetic'' was her last thought. [br][/center] ----- Hahaha, 10th dragon to die, that was fast, but hilarious. You killed The Shade, congratulations! lol This gave me a much needed laugh since life hasn't been on my side lately. Thank you for running this event. ;) @Surfbort
Surfbort wrote on 2016-10-31:
@/Katsuokai
Made it out of the house alive. Hit by a car.

When Ragnarok was sowing terror and destruction in her path through the Crystal Pools the unstable energies that warp the Starfall Isles opened a portal underneath her. This Shade-touched being now found herself in a world she knew nothing about and in a Beastclan-like body that she didn't recognize. She had been teleported to a tiny and cramped setting, a basement, in the ''human world''.

While standing in the basement she noticed that someone was lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike. She started to run towards the stairs, killer in tow. The killer grabbed her by the arm, but she managed to forcefully push him down the stairs which gave her just enough time to run out to the street. Once out, her clumsy human body didn't let her swerve from the path of an oncoming car.

''Pathetic'' was her last thought.

Hahaha, 10th dragon to die, that was fast, but hilarious. You killed The Shade, congratulations! lol This gave me a much needed laugh since life hasn't been on my side lately. Thank you for running this event. ;) @Surfbort
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Surfbort

Zombies, huh? Welp, at least the other guys' brains tasted good. ;)
@Surfbort

Zombies, huh? Welp, at least the other guys' brains tasted good. ;)
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Surfbort

Caught in vines to be killed by something. Shatter shouldn't wear fake eyes on top of real eyes. Or eat so many squirrels.
@Surfbort

Caught in vines to be killed by something. Shatter shouldn't wear fake eyes on top of real eyes. Or eat so many squirrels.
Are you lost stranger?
@Surfbot

DAMN IT
THE CURSE OF TERRIBLE PEOPLE

rip
why do people gotta be jerks
@Surfbot

DAMN IT
THE CURSE OF TERRIBLE PEOPLE

rip
why do people gotta be jerks
17+ FR time!