Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="Amiparu" date=2016-11-04 13:30:30] Girl Meets Salt™ [/quote] me too @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 i have NO IDEA but i am SO UNPLEASED. dont let my lizard son kiss no stranger?
Amiparu wrote on 2016-11-04:
Girl Meets Salt™
me too

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 i have NO IDEA but i am SO UNPLEASED. dont let my lizard son kiss no stranger?
T3TuubO.png
*sad and angry noises because Simber died*

Of course the almost invincible unless set on fire with insanely hot fire winged cheetah statue dies.
*sad and angry noises because Simber died*

Of course the almost invincible unless set on fire with insanely hot fire winged cheetah statue dies.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Night 2

Scorpion begs for Leo to kill him. He refuses, keeping Scorpion alive.

Sandstorm repeatedly stabs Harley Quinn to death with sais.

Mettaton is thinking with portals.

Silverstream loses sight of where she is.

Unity and Joseph Joestar run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Greystripe sings Hali Mahri to sleep.

Jotaro Kujo receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Daisy Johnson wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Pirates attack Katsuki Yuuri and Alfred Pennyworth's ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Ozpin convinces Simon Keyes to snuggle with him.

The Green Arrow sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Bowser and Toffee sleep in shifts.

Rogue Cheney snores loudly.

Varrick, Lani Haluki, and John Garrett discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Acnologia is unable to convince Flowey to not kill him.

Rick and Takumi smooch. Tabitha is utterly disgusted.

Maya Fey thinks about winning. (let's see if dragoncrystal's theory is correct)

Riley Matthews convinces Jolyne Kujo to snuggle with her.

Josuke Higashikata passes out from exhaustion.

Plisetsky Yuri and Miss Heinous work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Daina sings. Everyone hates the performance. (HARSH)

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @Karkamericat @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @RedArmyGrif @Hydria
Night 2

Scorpion begs for Leo to kill him. He refuses, keeping Scorpion alive.

Sandstorm repeatedly stabs Harley Quinn to death with sais.

Mettaton is thinking with portals.

Silverstream loses sight of where she is.

Unity and Joseph Joestar run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Greystripe sings Hali Mahri to sleep.

Jotaro Kujo receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Daisy Johnson wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Pirates attack Katsuki Yuuri and Alfred Pennyworth's ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Ozpin convinces Simon Keyes to snuggle with him.

The Green Arrow sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Bowser and Toffee sleep in shifts.

Rogue Cheney snores loudly.

Varrick, Lani Haluki, and John Garrett discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Acnologia is unable to convince Flowey to not kill him.

Rick and Takumi smooch. Tabitha is utterly disgusted.

Maya Fey thinks about winning. (let's see if dragoncrystal's theory is correct)

Riley Matthews convinces Jolyne Kujo to snuggle with her.

Josuke Higashikata passes out from exhaustion.

Plisetsky Yuri and Miss Heinous work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Daina sings. Everyone hates the performance. (HARSH)

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @Karkamericat @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @RedArmyGrif @Hydria
Ru6naU3.png
RICK SMOOCHED TAKUMI TOO!?
@Amiparu im calling the cops... Takumi is doing the thing.... (Tag yourself im tabitha)

Cats are scary.
RICK SMOOCHED TAKUMI TOO!?
@Amiparu im calling the cops... Takumi is doing the thing.... (Tag yourself im tabitha)

Cats are scary.
T3TuubO.png
Also [quote]Miss Heinous, Rick, Horace Knightley, and Sandstorm have a party.[u] Acnologia isn't invited[/u].[/quote] [center][img]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/1389359_504147639734340_1479156442_n.jpg[/img][/center]
Also
Quote:
Miss Heinous, Rick, Horace Knightley, and Sandstorm have a party. Acnologia isn't invited.
1389359_504147639734340_1479156442_n.jpg
waterfull.png
Sandstorm was just jealous of Harley Quinn cuz she wanted Silverstream for herself.
Sandstorm was just jealous of Harley Quinn cuz she wanted Silverstream for herself.
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
"Daisy Johnson wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish."

lol she's had weirder dreams.
"Daisy Johnson wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish."

lol she's had weirder dreams.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
Flowey's being himself...

I'm scared now.

Don't let the murder flower go on a genocide run!
Flowey's being himself...

I'm scared now.

Don't let the murder flower go on a genocide run!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Oh my gods Takumi.
Oh my gods Takumi.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
first toffee and takumi kiss and now rick and takumi kiss. im gonna kill takumi i think,
or,
Lets hope the other maya gets killed with a hatchet and not win like kanaya and nie li (and little warden, but he's my son.)
first toffee and takumi kiss and now rick and takumi kiss. im gonna kill takumi i think,
or,
Lets hope the other maya gets killed with a hatchet and not win like kanaya and nie li (and little warden, but he's my son.)
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 5991 5992