Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Star Chart Studies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Sorulis

I tried saving the charts 11-14, but they register as gifs and therefore I can't edit them in Paint. Is there any way they can be uploaded as JPEG or PNG?
@Sorulis

I tried saving the charts 11-14, but they register as gifs and therefore I can't edit them in Paint. Is there any way they can be uploaded as JPEG or PNG?
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
[center]@nielybh [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/2f7bda008ebf0ed4878dc7ee9bed0e8d/tumblr_oeam6sh6yn1qiov6ao1_400.jpg[/img] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20756889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207569/20756889.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21005798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/210058/21005798.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20181538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201816/20181538.png[/img] [/url][/columns] After last night's ordeal, a good sleep was in order for the three mates. Once dawn broke, Mollen recalled the research she'd delivered the night before and moaned in embarassment. Mith tried to make her feel better, telling silly jokes, until she sighed and the three of them left to get breakfast. That day was particularly busy, what with all the damage control the Arcanites required due to the fallout of the Arcanist's experiments, and by dusk the three of them met Itzel and Millie for dinner together, which meant that by the time they had returned to their lair, it was too late for Mollen to get any research done. Instead of discouraging her, she woke up much more motivated to try and find something. This time, Mithrandir was busy helping Nightshade with a scouting mission for ABI, and Alia had to spent all day and a good portion of the night helping Fay get out of the Portal site, since the orb had finally been found. They both returned to their improv nest a lot later than usual, but Mollen was not back yet, so they both headed to the small hill they had chosen as their stargazing spot, looking for her. And there they found her, pink eyes not gazing up and searching for patterns, but closed in a peaceful expression; Mollen had apparently fallen asleep midwork, and all her equipment was messily spread out around her. The other two shared a look and smiled fondly at her, and Mithrandir started gathering her things while Alianora tried to manouver the Skydancer onto her back. As he carefully put everything away in Mollen's satchel, Mithrandir came across one of Mollen's charts. The white lines connecting the stars were there, but either the mage had given up trying to find out what it resembled, or she had fallen asleep. Tilting his head, Mith had an idea, and quickly scribbled the odd shape within the chart. He tucked it in and left it as he had last time, for Itzel to find, as well as a brief description of the constellation. He made sure to pack a copy for Mollen too; she'd flip if she found out he sent out a constellation without telling her. [quote name="The Hourglass"] [i]Despite our perception, Time will not go faster, or slower, no matter how much we wish it did. We all have the same time, and it is more than enough to complete any tasks, however urgent they are. Take a break every once in a while! The sky will still be there when you're done :)[/i][/quote] [/center]
@nielybh
tumblr_oeam6sh6yn1qiov6ao1_400.jpg

20756889.png

21005798.png

20181538.png

After last night's ordeal, a good sleep was in order for the three mates. Once dawn broke, Mollen recalled the research she'd delivered the night before and moaned in embarassment. Mith tried to make her feel better, telling silly jokes, until she sighed and the three of them left to get breakfast.

That day was particularly busy, what with all the damage control the Arcanites required due to the fallout of the Arcanist's experiments, and by dusk the three of them met Itzel and Millie for dinner together, which meant that by the time they had returned to their lair, it was too late for Mollen to get any research done. Instead of discouraging her, she woke up much more motivated to try and find something.

This time, Mithrandir was busy helping Nightshade with a scouting mission for ABI, and Alia had to spent all day and a good portion of the night helping Fay get out of the Portal site, since the orb had finally been found. They both returned to their improv nest a lot later than usual, but Mollen was not back yet, so they both headed to the small hill they had chosen as their stargazing spot, looking for her.

And there they found her, pink eyes not gazing up and searching for patterns, but closed in a peaceful expression; Mollen had apparently fallen asleep midwork, and all her equipment was messily spread out around her. The other two shared a look and smiled fondly at her, and Mithrandir started gathering her things while Alianora tried to manouver the Skydancer onto her back.

As he carefully put everything away in Mollen's satchel, Mithrandir came across one of Mollen's charts. The white lines connecting the stars were there, but either the mage had given up trying to find out what it resembled, or she had fallen asleep. Tilting his head, Mith had an idea, and quickly scribbled the odd shape within the chart. He tucked it in and left it as he had last time, for Itzel to find, as well as a brief description of the constellation. He made sure to pack a copy for Mollen too; she'd flip if she found out he sent out a constellation without telling her.
The Hourglass wrote:
Despite our perception, Time will not go faster, or slower, no matter how much we wish it did. We all have the same time, and it is more than enough to complete any tasks, however urgent they are. Take a break every once in a while! The sky will still be there when you're done :)
[center]@Sorulis Thursday (Day 5 of Starfall) [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/risaisis/starfall%20starmaps%204_zpslc8iqboz.png[/img] (this drawing seems even worse than my usually awful drawing, I'm so sorry OTL) Starmap 1 Constellation: Sasha the Serthis Watcher [quote] Carina was too tired to tell a story tonight. She grouchily gave in when the hatchlings began to attack her flank. But she would certainly give them a fright tonight. "Hush, you shell-heads. If you continue that racket, surely the Serthis Watcher will snatch you up!" This got them to fall silent, and they stared at her in wonder. "If you think she can't see you hiding behind my tail, you're wrong, little ones. Look up at the stars - do you see those zig-zagging stars there? Her name is Sasha, and she was placed among the heavens by the Serthis Clans to watch over the good snake hatchlings, and gobble up the bad dragon hatchlings. If you don't behave and go to sleep quietly, she'll certainly send her minions to find you!" [/quote] [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Venomblade Assassin][/center]
@Sorulis
Thursday (Day 5 of Starfall)
starfall%20starmaps%204_zpslc8iqboz.png
(this drawing seems even worse than my usually awful drawing, I'm so sorry OTL)
Starmap 1
Constellation: Sasha the Serthis Watcher
Quote:
Carina was too tired to tell a story tonight. She grouchily gave in when the hatchlings began to attack her flank. But she would certainly give them a fright tonight. "Hush, you shell-heads. If you continue that racket, surely the Serthis Watcher will snatch you up!" This got them to fall silent, and they stared at her in wonder. "If you think she can't see you hiding behind my tail, you're wrong, little ones. Look up at the stars - do you see those zig-zagging stars there? Her name is Sasha, and she was placed among the heavens by the Serthis Clans to watch over the good snake hatchlings, and gobble up the bad dragon hatchlings. If you don't behave and go to sleep quietly, she'll certainly send her minions to find you!"

Carmine Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Serthis Potionmaster Venomblade Assassin
1u3H6jas.png
@Treesponge Look what I found in sky. The great nebula floater. I bet all those yammy floaters origing from there. They have to. Why else it would be in sky. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/31/12/70/3112700e689d6d65a892dd66f1862317.png[/img]
@Treesponge

Look what I found in sky. The great nebula floater. I bet all those yammy floaters origing from there. They have to. Why else it would be in sky.

3112700e689d6d65a892dd66f1862317.png
B43QG5A.png
@NinaOsp

I can't because I wasn't the one who uploaded the pictures. I'm able to open the images with Paint myself. Are you right clicking the image after you download it in your documents and going "Open with..." and selecting paint? You can also try opening the image in a photo viewer, then right clicking the image and "Open With..." Paint.

@NinaOsp

I can't because I wasn't the one who uploaded the pictures. I'm able to open the images with Paint myself. Are you right clicking the image after you download it in your documents and going "Open with..." and selecting paint? You can also try opening the image in a photo viewer, then right clicking the image and "Open With..." Paint.

bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
@Satchen

I can't see your image :X try reuploading with another image hosting site, or setting it as public?

@Meyoline

I find it super adorable how you logged Autumngrace's discoveries and research about the Bogsneak constellation!

@clarax

Carina's I'm-fed-up-with-you-attitude is glorious. Especially her warnings.

@Satchen

I can't see your image :X try reuploading with another image hosting site, or setting it as public?

@Meyoline

I find it super adorable how you logged Autumngrace's discoveries and research about the Bogsneak constellation!

@clarax

Carina's I'm-fed-up-with-you-attitude is glorious. Especially her warnings.

@Siritys @NinaOsp @clarax

Charts 15 - 18 have been discovered!
@Siritys @NinaOsp @clarax

Charts 15 - 18 have been discovered!
@Sorulis

I updated my original post. Can you see it?
@Sorulis

I updated my original post. Can you see it?
@SpaceErase for later
@SpaceErase for later
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Sorulis

I tried that! But my paint doesn't open GIF files, apparently :/ Oh well, thank you for trying!
@Sorulis

I tried that! But my paint doesn't open GIF files, apparently :/ Oh well, thank you for trying!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12