Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Arcane Bureau of Investigation
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #10[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day [Secret mission unlockable!] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=160695&tab=dragon&did=25119988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/url][/center] Schaffulbaums grabs your tail with her mouth as she passes you. There’s a large stack of papers in her claws, bound with a pink ribbon. “You! Have you heard? Gershwin’s almost done figuring out the map! He’s looking -” Suddenly the lights flicker, once, two times, and then four times in a row just to spite you. Schaffulbaums moans a little, wilting on the floor. From one of the computer rooms, you hear a loud [i]“AAAAARRRGHHHHH”[/i], before the door slams shut. “That’s the fifth time the power’s gone out. The. [i]Fifth[/i]. Time. If the power goes out any more, Gershwin’s going to go up a frequency in that sound he always gives off.” Schaffulbaum’s eyes dart to yours, frantic, “If that sound goes up [i]one more[/i] note, I’ll - I’ll-” The fae stops, takes out a canvas bag and starts breathing heavily into it. After a minute or two, she stops. “Okay, okay. Can you just, I don’t know, find [b]some sort of power source[/b] so we can build some backup generators? I hear something around [b]500, 600-qiriq-power[/b] should be enough to power the computers.” [quote][center][b]Find a power source.[/b][/center][/quote] [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #11[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135643/13564252_350.png[/img][/center] Escaping from Schaffulbaum’s grasp (finally!), you notice a spiral walking out of the Arcanist’s Study. She’s peering intently into a scroll with one hand while balancing a candle in the other. Lime-green eyes notice you staring, and her lips stretch slowly into a smile. “Well, hello there.” she greets, smirking, “I’m Agent Corine; you may have seen me in the Study.” At your gaping, because [i]holy Lightsinger, those flames were bright[/i], the spiral laughs to herself. Corine waves the scroll in the air to get your attention. “The other Agents discovered that there was an artifact that might help us figure out Gershwin’s map, but it’s [b]somewhere cold and dark[/b]. So, you might need these.” The snuffed candle is pressed into your arms, along with the map. [quote][center][b]Pick up a Scary Storybook from the Ghostlight Ruins! Alternate: Send the name of your favorite scary storybook and a description of why you like it (3+ sentences).[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan

Mission #10
Rollover: 1 Day
[Secret mission unlockable!]

25119988p.png

Schaffulbaums grabs your tail with her mouth as she passes you. There’s a large stack of papers in her claws, bound with a pink ribbon. “You! Have you heard? Gershwin’s almost done figuring out the map! He’s looking -” Suddenly the lights flicker, once, two times, and then four times in a row just to spite you. Schaffulbaums moans a little, wilting on the floor. From one of the computer rooms, you hear a loud “AAAAARRRGHHHHH”, before the door slams shut. “That’s the fifth time the power’s gone out. The. Fifth. Time. If the power goes out any more, Gershwin’s going to go up a frequency in that sound he always gives off.” Schaffulbaum’s eyes dart to yours, frantic, “If that sound goes up one more note, I’ll - I’ll-” The fae stops, takes out a canvas bag and starts breathing heavily into it. After a minute or two, she stops. “Okay, okay. Can you just, I don’t know, find some sort of power source so we can build some backup generators? I hear something around 500, 600-qiriq-power should be enough to power the computers.”
Quote:
Find a power source.

Mission #11
Rollover: 1 Day
Daily Prize Mission!

13564252_350.png

Escaping from Schaffulbaum’s grasp (finally!), you notice a spiral walking out of the Arcanist’s Study. She’s peering intently into a scroll with one hand while balancing a candle in the other. Lime-green eyes notice you staring, and her lips stretch slowly into a smile. “Well, hello there.” she greets, smirking, “I’m Agent Corine; you may have seen me in the Study.” At your gaping, because holy Lightsinger, those flames were bright, the spiral laughs to herself. Corine waves the scroll in the air to get your attention. “The other Agents discovered that there was an artifact that might help us figure out Gershwin’s map, but it’s somewhere cold and dark. So, you might need these.” The snuffed candle is pressed into your arms, along with the map.
Quote:
Pick up a Scary Storybook from the Ghostlight Ruins!

Alternate: Send the name of your favorite scary storybook and a description of why you like it (3+ sentences).
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
Congrats to GiroGirl723 for winning today's daily prize!
Congrats to GiroGirl723 for winning today's daily prize!
[center][size=6][u][b][color = 150059]Random Encounter![/b][/u][/size] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=160695&tab=dragon&did=25119988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/url] [color = 150059]Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in. [quote][center][color = 150059] "I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty [b]colorful[/b] today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who [b]alerts me to when the timer goes off at Dark Indigo (Hexcode: #150059)[/b] gets a prize! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/12418d76dc6d505b1a2ba10d25a0d644.png[/img] [center][b][color=150059]Message me once the time is up![/b][/color][center][/quote]
Random Encounter!

@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan

25119988p.png

Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in.
Quote:
"I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty colorful today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who alerts me to when the timer goes off at Dark Indigo (Hexcode: #150059) gets a prize!

12418d76dc6d505b1a2ba10d25a0d644.png

Message me once the time is up!
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
Congratz to Syncogon for winning this Random Encounter!
Congratz to Syncogon for winning this Random Encounter!
@amapup
Can I please be added to the daily pinglist? ^_^
@amapup
Can I please be added to the daily pinglist? ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
[center][size=6][u][b][color =175959 ]Random Encounter![/b][/u][/size] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=160695&tab=dragon&did=25119988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/url] [color = 175959]Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in. [quote][center][color = 175959] "I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty [b]colorful[/b] today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who [b]alerts me to when the timer goes off at Teal Green (Hexcode #175959)[/b] gets a prize! [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/19048527e2030c632a90a31b998f03a1.png[/img][/center] [center][b][color=175959]Message me once the time is up![/b][/color][center][/quote]
Random Encounter!

@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax

25119988p.png

Quote:
"I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty colorful today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who alerts me to when the timer goes off at Teal Green (Hexcode #175959) gets a prize!

19048527e2030c632a90a31b998f03a1.png

Congratz to Kvon for winning this Random Encounter!
Congratz to Kvon for winning this Random Encounter!
@clarax Added!
@clarax Added!
[center][size=6][b][color=194559]Random Encounter![/size][/b] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax[/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/center] [color=194559]Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in. [quote][center][color=194559] "I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty[b] colorful[/b] today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who [b]alerts me to when the timer goes off at Dark Teal (Hexcode #194559)[/b] gets a prize! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/108d965c4c3793e19d2ac532eed6a45d.png[/img] [color=194559]Message me once the time is up![/quote]
Random Encounter!

@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax

25119988p.png

Quote:

"I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty colorful today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who alerts me to when the timer goes off at Dark Teal (Hexcode #194559) gets a prize!

108d965c4c3793e19d2ac532eed6a45d.png

Congratz to Amariel for winning this Random Encounter!
Congratz to Amariel for winning this Random Encounter!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17