Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shattered Remnants--Location thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Location Thread

Everyday, a new location will appear. They can lead to a good, neutral or bad scenario. You need at least 6 votes or 50% of the players to reach a consensus. If you do not reach this, I will randomly choose.

Location Thread

Everyday, a new location will appear. They can lead to a good, neutral or bad scenario. You need at least 6 votes or 50% of the players to reach a consensus. If you do not reach this, I will randomly choose.

Day 1 Locations

Suburbs or Nature Reserve

choose wisely

Day 1 Locations

Suburbs or Nature Reserve

choose wisely

Nature Reserve
Nature Reserve
I thing we should do the Suburbs, because we would be able to find better things, like food and weapons.
I thing we should do the Suburbs, because we would be able to find better things, like food and weapons.
I agree with the Suburbs, as Panda said, there are more chances to find much needed supplies etc. I think it'd be more beneficial.
I agree with the Suburbs, as Panda said, there are more chances to find much needed supplies etc. I think it'd be more beneficial.
The suburbs would be great for finding items (like @CuddlyPanda said). However, it could have more zombies than the nature reserve. However, how are we planning to find those items? Breaking into peoples' homes?

On the other hand, the nature reserve might yield no useful items. It may be safer than the suburbs, yet items may come in handy.

Let's go to the nature reserve. We don't want to risk becoming infected, right? The suburbs could be a spot where the infected roam.
The suburbs would be great for finding items (like @CuddlyPanda said). However, it could have more zombies than the nature reserve. However, how are we planning to find those items? Breaking into peoples' homes?

On the other hand, the nature reserve might yield no useful items. It may be safer than the suburbs, yet items may come in handy.

Let's go to the nature reserve. We don't want to risk becoming infected, right? The suburbs could be a spot where the infected roam.
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@LittleFirefly @CuddlyPanda
A nature reserve is bound to have an easily reprehensible food source while keeping us safe from other unknown groups.
@LittleFirefly @CuddlyPanda
A nature reserve is bound to have an easily reprehensible food source while keeping us safe from other unknown groups.
Nature Reserve
Nature Reserve
2drwvZa.png
Nature Reserve
Nature Reserve
Nature Reserve
Nature Reserve
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12