Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SPARKVOLT - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120
@Starsync

Heck, that's all we really do on d1. Talk about the game and find out who is suspicious.
@Starsync

Heck, that's all we really do on d1. Talk about the game and find out who is suspicious.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
I'm juat going to ask a lot of questions.
I'm juat going to ask a lot of questions.
z62eca5281a764.gif
Like on the first page can someone explain the order of actions?
@beheaded @StarSync
Like on the first page can someone explain the order of actions?
@beheaded @StarSync
z62eca5281a764.gif
@TNTEpicMadness

Ooh, that's a complicated one.

The order is there to see what roles override other roles.

Passive abilities go first, and then it makes it's way down the list.

The easiest way of explaining it is the whole Electrical Transfer > Roleblocks > Target Switching.

Say you had a power that could switch actions between two people.

If you, the person that was switching the people, got roleblocked... then you couldn't switch your actions.

The roleblocker would override your switch.

But if you had an electrical transfer role, you would override the roleblocker.

therefore you could not get roleblocked.

...I think?
@TNTEpicMadness

Ooh, that's a complicated one.

The order is there to see what roles override other roles.

Passive abilities go first, and then it makes it's way down the list.

The easiest way of explaining it is the whole Electrical Transfer > Roleblocks > Target Switching.

Say you had a power that could switch actions between two people.

If you, the person that was switching the people, got roleblocked... then you couldn't switch your actions.

The roleblocker would override your switch.

But if you had an electrical transfer role, you would override the roleblocker.

therefore you could not get roleblocked.

...I think?
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
That makes sense.
I guess
@Beheaded
That makes sense.
I guess
z62eca5281a764.gif
@TNTEpicMadness
I am a bit confused about it myself, but I guess we must just experience it to find out.
@TNTEpicMadness
I am a bit confused about it myself, but I guess we must just experience it to find out.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
I guess
I'm confused about a lot of things but I don't want to be annoying.
@Rosetta248
I guess
I'm confused about a lot of things but I don't want to be annoying.
z62eca5281a764.gif
Despite your awkwardness, you've thankfully found a group of people that seem similar enough to you to hang out with. You mutter amongst yourselves quietly - seems like none of you are really much for conversation.

One of the most prominent things you've noticed so far is Nera's constant comings and goings. It made you nervous at first, but you suppose he's only doing his job and it's nice to know there's someone around to keep things getting out of hand. Having said that, though... It is still Nera. He might not be much help in that regard.

Alphyn's been trying to help get things going too, but that hasn't worked out so well. Everybody rolls their eyes at Alphyn acting town more than they do at Nera's antics - Alphyn is obviously mafia, Alphyn is always mafia. Duh, even you know that. You're starting to wonder how soon it'll be before everyone's eyeballs just roll away...

The situation in the room seems normal at a glance, but if you take a closer look there are a lot of ridiculous things that have been happening. Nera was shouting at someone for literally eating their rolecard earlier then laminated it for them so they couldn't eat it again. Everyone else's rolecards got laminated because of that too, but now everybody keeps getting distracted by fiddling with the corners.

Alphyn and a few others have been screaming at each other about the "Tideloaf" - you're really glad the Tidelord can't hear what's going on in here, he'd probably flood the whole place and everyone would get electrocuted. You shudder at the thought of such a fate befalling you and look off into the distance, getting deeper and deeper into your train of thought.

A booming voice snaps you out of your thoughts though. You wonder who on Sornieth has a voice like that, they must be pretty important- Oh, it's just Nera again. Someone near Alphyn shouted out "Nera's a butt!", which resulted in Nera going over and kicking them in the shins. Well... It could have been worse. Nera must be in a good mood today.

"As I was about to say, before I was so rudely interrupted... You have all received your rolecards. The day will end in 48 hours, so use your time wisely. You are now able to vote for who you wish to lynch. I also have a riddle for you all..." The room fills with groans. Not a riddle. Not a riddle from Nera. The reaction doesn't seem to phase him though, he just carries on obliviously.

"Do you hear the muffled ringing?
Brought about by restless whispers
Tell your friends help won't be coming
Enter when you should be leaving
By the light of the moon
There are no secrets
Show no fear
Lest your fears consume you
Soar above the abyss
Ride high, supported by nothing
Give up, you hear, whispered faintly
Letting go would mean your death
But it would hide your fear of falling
Bolts still fire across the spires
Stormy skies reflect your resolve
Into the dark, you now descend."

- Day 1 has now started
- You may vote in the lynch thread
- Post more
- Solve the riddle
- Decide who to lynch

@Bequerel @Beheaded @BlueAlphyn885 @DuskyChangeling @StarSync @Shadowlugia711 @Imraldera @Blushweaver @Rosetta248 @TNTEpicMadness @GrimMistress @lostyeti @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @Epioth @Leremis
Despite your awkwardness, you've thankfully found a group of people that seem similar enough to you to hang out with. You mutter amongst yourselves quietly - seems like none of you are really much for conversation.

One of the most prominent things you've noticed so far is Nera's constant comings and goings. It made you nervous at first, but you suppose he's only doing his job and it's nice to know there's someone around to keep things getting out of hand. Having said that, though... It is still Nera. He might not be much help in that regard.

Alphyn's been trying to help get things going too, but that hasn't worked out so well. Everybody rolls their eyes at Alphyn acting town more than they do at Nera's antics - Alphyn is obviously mafia, Alphyn is always mafia. Duh, even you know that. You're starting to wonder how soon it'll be before everyone's eyeballs just roll away...

The situation in the room seems normal at a glance, but if you take a closer look there are a lot of ridiculous things that have been happening. Nera was shouting at someone for literally eating their rolecard earlier then laminated it for them so they couldn't eat it again. Everyone else's rolecards got laminated because of that too, but now everybody keeps getting distracted by fiddling with the corners.

Alphyn and a few others have been screaming at each other about the "Tideloaf" - you're really glad the Tidelord can't hear what's going on in here, he'd probably flood the whole place and everyone would get electrocuted. You shudder at the thought of such a fate befalling you and look off into the distance, getting deeper and deeper into your train of thought.

A booming voice snaps you out of your thoughts though. You wonder who on Sornieth has a voice like that, they must be pretty important- Oh, it's just Nera again. Someone near Alphyn shouted out "Nera's a butt!", which resulted in Nera going over and kicking them in the shins. Well... It could have been worse. Nera must be in a good mood today.

"As I was about to say, before I was so rudely interrupted... You have all received your rolecards. The day will end in 48 hours, so use your time wisely. You are now able to vote for who you wish to lynch. I also have a riddle for you all..." The room fills with groans. Not a riddle. Not a riddle from Nera. The reaction doesn't seem to phase him though, he just carries on obliviously.

"Do you hear the muffled ringing?
Brought about by restless whispers
Tell your friends help won't be coming
Enter when you should be leaving
By the light of the moon
There are no secrets
Show no fear
Lest your fears consume you
Soar above the abyss
Ride high, supported by nothing
Give up, you hear, whispered faintly
Letting go would mean your death
But it would hide your fear of falling
Bolts still fire across the spires
Stormy skies reflect your resolve
Into the dark, you now descend."

- Day 1 has now started
- You may vote in the lynch thread
- Post more
- Solve the riddle
- Decide who to lynch

@Bequerel @Beheaded @BlueAlphyn885 @DuskyChangeling @StarSync @Shadowlugia711 @Imraldera @Blushweaver @Rosetta248 @TNTEpicMadness @GrimMistress @lostyeti @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @Epioth @Leremis
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
OW, My shins!?

...What a spooky riddle. Perhaps we should get to work on that.
OW, My shins!?

...What a spooky riddle. Perhaps we should get to work on that.
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
It is indeed eerie
It is indeed eerie
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120