Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Night 5] Sound of Magic
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57
@Zeedikay @flybeatRemix [quote]Since the guides previously mentioned their powers may be slowly sinking back in, [b]he cracks his knuckles and dramatically waggles his fingers at the bodies to see if he could reanimate them[/b].[/quote] [center]- - - [i][Former Classroom][/i] - - -[/center] Their expedition could always use a few extra members, right? A little reanimation never hurt anyone, except for those who die because of it. But those don't count. The more dragons, the better--even if they had to turn to the undead. They didn't call it a "party" for nothing! With a few oogas, boogas and a wave of your hands, you attempt to bring the deceased back to life. ...It doesn't appear to work, at first. Nothing seems to be moving, or even making any unearthly groaning sounds. But, with the assistance of your hands around their wrists, you are able to make the bodies move again! Wow! Even if it's just their arms waggling in the air due to your, erm, assistance. As they say, your necromancy is absolutely unparalleled. It's a wonder why you haven't received awards for being so successful, 110-percent of the time. - - - @blushweaver [quote][b]He peered at the skeleton[/b] to try and discern what sort of dragon it might have once belonged to. [/quote] [center]- - - [i][Western Dorm][/i] - - -[/center] Out of curiosity more than anything else, you choose to further investigate the skeleton. Unfortunately, it's rather high off the ground and your wings still feel too heavy to fly up and snatch it out of the gaping hole. From what you can see, though, the skeleton is... significantly tiny. You would have mistaken it for a bird of some kind if not for the trademark features of a [b]Fae [/b]in its skeletal structure. Who can say if they were a student, or a member of the faculty here? It's amazing that their bones are intact despite the years, at least. - - - @epioth [quote] Nidria investigates the stains on the ground, checking if it were [b]fresh blood[/b], which would surely be a sign to stay away.[/quote] [center]- - - [i][Eastern Dorm][/i] - - -[/center] It would be a fool's decision to walk into danger without a bit of scouting, first. Fortunately enough, it appears that the blood on the ground is [i]not [/i]fresh. However, it doesn't appear to be [i]decades [/i]old either. If you had to guess, whoever died here must have died within the past year, at most. Months, weeks... even days ago were also possibilities. It was difficult to tell how old a bloodstain is once it's already dried up. - - - @cyberstrike [quote][b]she bounded up to the southern door[/b], hoping to find it was unlocked and she could go through it[/quote] Success! The door was unlocked, thankfully. No need to resort to lock-picking and the like, or having to bust the door down by force. Creaking the door open, your eyes are immediately drawn to a few familiar faces in the center of the hallway before observing the rest of your surroundings. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rueHkF8.png[/img] "Huh? Whaddya mean a [i]magic [/i]lock? Agnes, you can't just... lockpick it away? Please?" [img]http://i.imgur.com/5siKWYs.png[/img] "Barriers cannot always be broken, with magic as the means. A solution must be found anew." [img]http://i.imgur.com/kRws5Kc.gif[/img] "Look, Kuromori. I know you hate dealing with numbers, but we don't have a choice here. If Agnes says the lock can't be picked, then it can't be opened by magic. Simple as that." As you move to join in on the conversation, you're greeted by another, less familiar face. A skull is nailed beside the door with DESIST written underneath in what appears to be blood. The rest of the body may have been nailed down as well, but the remains simply fell apart due to age and are piled haphazardly on the floor beneath. A large, unnerving trail of blood seems to be leading into the door at the opposite end of the hall. It sounds like others may already be in that room, judging from the sound of some recognizable voices. Judging from the path of the blood trail, it leads straight to [i]this [/i]body.
@Zeedikay @flybeatRemix
Quote:
Since the guides previously mentioned their powers may be slowly sinking back in, he cracks his knuckles and dramatically waggles his fingers at the bodies to see if he could reanimate them.
- - -

[Former Classroom]

- - -

Their expedition could always use a few extra members, right? A little reanimation never hurt anyone, except for those who die because of it. But those don't count. The more dragons, the better--even if they had to turn to the undead. They didn't call it a "party" for nothing!

With a few oogas, boogas and a wave of your hands, you attempt to bring the deceased back to life.

...It doesn't appear to work, at first. Nothing seems to be moving, or even making any unearthly groaning sounds. But, with the assistance of your hands around their wrists, you are able to make the bodies move again! Wow! Even if it's just their arms waggling in the air due to your, erm, assistance.

As they say, your necromancy is absolutely unparalleled. It's a wonder why you haven't received awards for being so successful, 110-percent of the time.

- - -

@blushweaver
Quote:
He peered at the skeleton to try and discern what sort of dragon it might have once belonged to.

- - -

[Western Dorm]

- - -

Out of curiosity more than anything else, you choose to further investigate the skeleton. Unfortunately, it's rather high off the ground and your wings still feel too heavy to fly up and snatch it out of the gaping hole.

From what you can see, though, the skeleton is... significantly tiny. You would have mistaken it for a bird of some kind if not for the trademark features of a Fae in its skeletal structure. Who can say if they were a student, or a member of the faculty here? It's amazing that their bones are intact despite the years, at least.

- - -

@epioth
Quote:
Nidria investigates the stains on the ground, checking if it were fresh blood, which would surely be a sign to stay away.

- - -

[Eastern Dorm]

- - -

It would be a fool's decision to walk into danger without a bit of scouting, first. Fortunately enough, it appears that the blood on the ground is not fresh. However, it doesn't appear to be decades old either.

If you had to guess, whoever died here must have died within the past year, at most. Months, weeks... even days ago were also possibilities. It was difficult to tell how old a bloodstain is once it's already dried up.

- - -

@cyberstrike
Quote:
she bounded up to the southern door, hoping to find it was unlocked and she could go through it

Success! The door was unlocked, thankfully. No need to resort to lock-picking and the like, or having to bust the door down by force.

Creaking the door open, your eyes are immediately drawn to a few familiar faces in the center of the hallway before observing the rest of your surroundings.

rueHkF8.png "Huh? Whaddya mean a magic lock?

Agnes, you can't just... lockpick it away? Please?"

5siKWYs.png "Barriers cannot always be broken, with magic as the means.

A solution must be found anew."

kRws5Kc.gif "Look, Kuromori. I know you hate dealing with numbers, but we don't have a choice here.

If Agnes says the lock can't be picked, then it can't be opened by magic. Simple as that."

As you move to join in on the conversation, you're greeted by another, less familiar face.

A skull is nailed beside the door with DESIST written underneath in what appears to be blood.

The rest of the body may have been nailed down as well, but the remains simply fell apart due to age and are piled haphazardly on the floor beneath. A large, unnerving trail of blood seems to be leading into the door at the opposite end of the hall. It sounds like others may already be in that room, judging from the sound of some recognizable voices.

Judging from the path of the blood trail, it leads straight to this body.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@zenyattas @Cyberstrike @SoulSorbet [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/214975/21497446p.png[/img] [size=2]Though he was not sure why, figuring out that the bones had once belonged to a Fae sent chills through him. Perhaps it would have been better if he had not examined the skeletal remains after all, but he wanted some sort of answer for what was going on in this dreadful place. The Imperial speaking up behind him caused him to jump slightly even if that had not been the intention of the other. "Mihangel," he replied by way of introducing himself. His voice was a bit hushed, almost subdued. "It appears to have been some sort of dormitory. We're moving into the next room." When the Tundra was able to open the door, he frowned some at hearing voices. Had they only gone in a circle? He would wait until the Tundra stepped into the room first before slowly following. The sight of the nailed skull made him regret following, and he quickly turned his head away.[/size][/center]
@zenyattas @Cyberstrike @SoulSorbet
21497446p.png

Though he was not sure why, figuring out that the bones had once belonged to a Fae sent chills through him. Perhaps it would have been better if he had not examined the skeletal remains after all, but he wanted some sort of answer for what was going on in this dreadful place. The Imperial speaking up behind him caused him to jump slightly even if that had not been the intention of the other.

"Mihangel," he replied by way of introducing himself. His voice was a bit hushed, almost subdued. "It appears to have been some sort of dormitory. We're moving into the next room." When the Tundra was able to open the door, he frowned some at hearing voices. Had they only gone in a circle? He would wait until the Tundra stepped into the room first before slowly following. The sight of the nailed skull made him regret following, and he quickly turned his head away.
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver @Cyberstrike @SoulSorbet Odette nodded appreciatively at Mihangel's description, following his voice to the door. [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/bccd891beb55a029b24efc4b23186b19/tumblr_inline_o9o0i8c5zN1rga45u_75sq.png[/img][/center] [color=#FF00BD] [b]"I'll come with, then."[/b][/color]
@Blushweaver @Cyberstrike @SoulSorbet

Odette nodded appreciatively at Mihangel's description, following his voice to the door.
tumblr_inline_o9o0i8c5zN1rga45u_75sq.png
"I'll come with, then."
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
The room looked [i]decent[/i] enough, if not for the bloodstains and clawmarks on the wall. He had only just noticed the two other dragons with him in the room; one was the short-tempered spiral from minutes ago and another was the guardian who had taken his side. He knew neither of their names, which was bad enough, but the stink-eye the spiral was giving him probably solidified his dread. [img]http://i.imgur.com/8A6yPM1.png[/img] " ... I'm [i]Alexei[/i]. We haven't been introduced. " Said to both of them, with only a short pause of hesitation. " I apologize for the spat earlier. I am not a... [i]morning[/i] person. " [img]http://i.imgur.com/JNpVqOU.png[/img] " This room... I wonder what happened here. A massacre? " [b]The wildclaw ventured closer to the clawmarks on the mall and tried to match his own claw to the print. Perhaps he could find out the breed of the dragon that died?[/b] [center][size=2]@Mismas @Epioth @SoulSorbet[/center][/size]
The room looked decent enough, if not for the bloodstains and clawmarks on the wall. He had only just noticed the two other dragons with him in the room; one was the short-tempered spiral from minutes ago and another was the guardian who had taken his side. He knew neither of their names, which was bad enough, but the stink-eye the spiral was giving him probably solidified his dread.

8A6yPM1.png " ... I'm Alexei. We haven't been introduced. " Said to both of them, with only a short pause of hesitation. " I apologize for the spat earlier. I am not a... morning person. "

JNpVqOU.png " This room... I wonder what happened here. A massacre? "

The wildclaw ventured closer to the clawmarks on the mall and tried to match his own claw to the print. Perhaps he could find out the breed of the dragon that died?

DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician @@epioth ((TBh i am gonna blame all walls of talking text on her being a spiral :l )) Grimaire lifted her head away from the object of her concentration, what was he going on about. the bickering from before? hardly dust on her shoulder, the wind must have taken that. she tried to reassure him with a sharp smile. [i]was that supposed to be reassuring?[/i] though she did like that he apologized. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69975/6997410p.png[/img]''oh that little thing? its but a far off memory, really. I myself were probably not in the best mood after hearing there were bad news, at that current moment in time'' that and the increased amount of people that seemed to engage in the spat [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZLrdjfF.png[/img]''anyway, alexei was it? good to know i have a name for you, i had considered if i should have started to call you mister pink face'' her smile seemed to widen a bit, teasing the wildclaw mildly. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69975/6997410p.png[/img]''you people may call me Grimaire, as such is what im called by most people...some do get it wrong and shift the A to an O though'' realising she was talking about useless things she cleared her throat [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69975/6997410p.png[/img]''It would seem like a massacre, though it is curious how we have only found this much blood so far, and why there are a bunch of skeletons...or..well,bones everywhere, then again it seemed as if i battle could have caused that. you would wonder what happened to the other search parties though, not having seen them during out time here and such''
@ophician @@epioth ((TBh i am gonna blame all walls of talking text on her being a spiral :l ))

Grimaire lifted her head away from the object of her concentration, what was he going on about. the bickering from before? hardly dust on her shoulder, the wind must have taken that. she tried to reassure him with a sharp smile. was that supposed to be reassuring? though she did like that he apologized.

6997410p.png''oh that little thing? its but a far off memory, really. I myself were probably not in the best mood after hearing there were bad news, at that current moment in time'' that and the increased amount of people that seemed to engage in the spat

ZLrdjfF.png''anyway, alexei was it? good to know i have a name for you, i had considered if i should have started to call you mister pink face'' her smile seemed to widen a bit, teasing the wildclaw mildly.

6997410p.png''you people may call me Grimaire, as such is what im called by most people...some do get it wrong and shift the A to an O though''

realising she was talking about useless things she cleared her throat

6997410p.png''It would seem like a massacre, though it is curious how we have only found this much blood so far, and why there are a bunch of skeletons...or..well,bones everywhere, then again it seemed as if i battle could have caused that. you would wonder what happened to the other search parties though, not having seen them during out time here and such''
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
@mismas @ophician [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9477902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/94780/9477902p.png[/img] [/url] [b]"By the way, I'm Nidria. Nice to meet both of you."[/b] she said, wanting to make a good first impression, but it was hard to stay calm especially as she saw the corpse behind the door. [b]"and don't worry about the bed."[/b] However, knowing that the blood was not very fresh, this room looked like the best so far to rest in, if needed. As long as the door was closed, anyway. And the argument earlier wasn't of great importance to Grimaire and Alexei, and no one got hurt, so she just decided to just forget about it for now. There were more important things to think about. [b]"I don't know what happened here, but it looks like at least one, maybe a few dragons have died. But it might not have been a massacre. Dragons usually don't go down without a good fight."[/b] And at worst, Nidria thought to herself, those were the bodies of other thieves who were killed by whatever sort of ghosts or monsters that lived in the ruin. Or even worse, other dragons.
@mismas @ophician

9477902p.png
"By the way, I'm Nidria. Nice to meet both of you." she said, wanting to make a good first impression, but it was hard to stay calm especially as she saw the corpse behind the door. "and don't worry about the bed." However, knowing that the blood was not very fresh, this room looked like the best so far to rest in, if needed. As long as the door was closed, anyway.

And the argument earlier wasn't of great importance to Grimaire and Alexei, and no one got hurt, so she just decided to just forget about it for now. There were more important things to think about.

"I don't know what happened here, but it looks like at least one, maybe a few dragons have died. But it might not have been a massacre. Dragons usually don't go down without a good fight." And at worst, Nidria thought to herself, those were the bodies of other thieves who were killed by whatever sort of ghosts or monsters that lived in the ruin. Or even worse, other dragons.

Somehow, [i]somehow,[/i] Kalb had fallen asleep on the beach, and for most of the day, to boot. It seems as if everyone had gone and explored an entire continent while they were asleep. Even though it was normal for Kalb to sleep in late after such a spoon-draining day, [i]this[/i] was a little excessive. Kalb definitely felt better than they did yesterday, though not by much, and so they wandered around the area for the rest of the group. Kalb slowly walked through the ruins, leisurely following the distant sounds of voices. Kalb glanced into the decrepit classroom, and upon seeing the dead bodies (being shaken around like dolls, no less!) was [i]disturbing[/i], to say the least. Kalb was familiar with death, oh yes, but this was a special kind of unnerving. Kalb liked to fight, but [i]killing others[/i] wasn't okay. Worried, Kalb searched for Takara to ask a question burning on their mind. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11905977][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/119060/11905977p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]*[/color][nextcol][color=#1C0F72]"Hmmm... Takara, about our recently-lost party members... Do you think they could have offed each other? The fact that their bodies are together like this, dead... It worries me."[/color][/columns] @SoulSorbet
Somehow, somehow, Kalb had fallen asleep on the beach, and for most of the day, to boot. It seems as if everyone had gone and explored an entire continent while they were asleep. Even though it was normal for Kalb to sleep in late after such a spoon-draining day, this was a little excessive. Kalb definitely felt better than they did yesterday, though not by much, and so they wandered around the area for the rest of the group.

Kalb slowly walked through the ruins, leisurely following the distant sounds of voices. Kalb glanced into the decrepit classroom, and upon seeing the dead bodies (being shaken around like dolls, no less!) was disturbing, to say the least. Kalb was familiar with death, oh yes, but this was a special kind of unnerving. Kalb liked to fight, but killing others wasn't okay. Worried, Kalb searched for Takara to ask a question burning on their mind.

11905977p.png * "Hmmm... Takara, about our recently-lost party members... Do you think they could have offed each other? The fact that their bodies are together like this, dead... It worries me."

@SoulSorbet
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
@ HBDinovaldo [quote] "Hmmm... Takara, about our recently-lost party members... [b]Do you think they could have offed each other?[/b] The fact that their bodies are together like this, dead... It worries me.[/quote] [center]- - - [i][Former Classroom][/i] - - -[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ttCwpXi.png[/img] "Hm? Well..." Hesitantly, Takara looks back in hopes of seeing something that would lead to a revelation--some sort of solution to the problem at hand, regarding their dead companions. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ttCwpXi.png[/img] "I suppose that's a possibility. It would be a shame if it were, but.. there isn't anything we can do for them, now. A proper burial, perhaps. Maybe we can arrange something in the morning. For now... I think it's a bit too late for that." True enough, the sun was well past setting. There wasn't a single trace of it left in the sky, and stars were beginning to flicker into sight, one by one. Before long, it would be time for everyone to scope out a place to rest for the night. - - - @ Mismas [quote] [b]She tried to see if she could lock the other door in the back of the room[/b] she didn't want to possibly be dragged off in the night. if whatever caused those blood stains was still here.[/quote] [center]- - - [i][Eastern Dorm][/i] - - -[/center] It looks like the lock doesn't work for both doors, unfortunately, as the key has no effect on the door at the end of the blood trail. It [i]does[/i], however, lock the door you came in from. Even if you don't have the security of being able to lock both rooms, you suppose one way in and out is better than having threats come in from both sides. - - - @ ophician [quote] The wildclaw ventured closer to the clawmarks on the wall and [b]tried to match his own claw to the print.[/b] Perhaps he could find out the breed of the dragon that died?[/quote] You weren't too certain of what you wanted to accomplish by checking this. What did it matter? Whoever these claw marks belonged to is already dead, simple as that. Still, some kind of driving force pulls you--urging you on to find out. Still, curiosity has its drawbacks. Aside from getting some dried up blood on your claws, you realize that the marks are a near-perfect match. Gender aside, they clearly belonged to a wildclaw around your size and stature. The revelation is enough to send a chill down your spine. - - - [center]- - - [i][ Auditorium][/i] - - -[/center] Late into the night, everyone well enough to walk made their way to the Auditorium to get an update on their situation. Some were busy gathering food for the rest of the group, hunting mice and catching fish. Others didn't have the motivation to get up at all, and chose to wallow in confusion by themselves in private. Takara and the other guides stood on the broken Auditorium stage, making sure to clear their footing of anything pointy or disruptive. [img]http://i.imgur.com/zdYgb4m.gif[/img] "All right, everyone. It looks like we'll finally have a chance to get a breath of something other than ruins surrounded by sea water. There's definitely an exit waiting on the other side! Although, how much further the exit [i]actually [/i]is from that door is... hard to say. The point I'm trying to make is that we're making progress. Which is good!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/jWMYxD0.png[/img] "She's talking about a door we found in the hall at the very back of these ruins, by the way. Behind this very room, in fact! To your left and right are a pair of what appear to be dormitory rooms. I suggest you rest up there, although you are free to sleep wherever you like should you choose otherwise. There is a back door in each dormitory connecting them a hallway, where the 'exit' in question lies. It's still locked, so we appreciate every effort to get the door open if or when you have a chance." [img]http://i.imgur.com/bmtP1hO.gif[/img] "Yeah? I know I got [i]my [/i]fair share of the stupid thing! It needs a [b]three digit[/b] code to undo the lock, and lockpicking spells [i]don't seem to work on it.[/i] I've been messing with it all day! I'll be sleeping it out for the rest of the night, if you need me. Gotta replenish my energy with some well-deserved rest. ...Except I hope you WON'T need me, since I'll be sleeping! Wake me up, and you'll make me really mad! [img]http://i.imgur.com/5siKWYs.png[/img] "...Takara and I, together we stand awake. Call upon us for aid, when needed. Beside the exit in question." So, Ezofuji and Kuromori would be asleep for the rest of the night. Takara and Agnes will be awake in the [i]Bloody Hallway[/i], hoping to get a lead on what that three digit code would be. The sooner you crack it open, the better. Maybe you'll give the code a crack or two before heading to bed. But, for now... you can't help but yawn. It's been a long two days. [center][url=https://youtu.be/-_Lwf6uaYOs][ [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9c56gPN4C1rto88t.gif[/img] ][/url] [size=5]- [b]Night [/b]has officially fallen - [/size][/center] ----- [size=1]@chaoticCorvus @Lummox @packook @Cyberstrike @Cacogen @Mismas @Clevercosplay @AemonTargaryen @Zeedikay @flybeatRemix @Nanosaur @Spottedpuppi @Hanoverian23 @Akal @ophician @Hiss @SparkyFlames @Stormdreamer @nubbyshouts @zenyattas @Beheaded @Shadowlugia711 @HBDinovaldo @Blushweaver @M17UN4 @Moonpelt @Epioth[/size] ((all right folks, it's night time! send in your role pms and the like, and we'll be back in the game in a little over 24 hours. as a little reminder for how spells work: aside from spells you want to use in the field--namely lockpicking or maybe a small ignite to light a path, if you've learned it--you just add them to your role-related pm as a side effect. or, in other words, something akin to adding an additional effect to your role! you can only use one spell overnight for now, but later on you'll be able to use more in the same pm. i'll be busy most of tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect many night replies from me!))
@ HBDinovaldo
Quote:
"Hmmm... Takara, about our recently-lost party members... Do you think they could have offed each other? The fact that their bodies are together like this, dead... It worries me.

- - -

[Former Classroom]

- - -

ttCwpXi.png "Hm? Well..."

Hesitantly, Takara looks back in hopes of seeing something that would lead to a revelation--some sort of solution to the problem at hand, regarding their dead companions.

ttCwpXi.png "I suppose that's a possibility. It would be a shame if it were, but.. there isn't anything we can do for them, now.

A proper burial, perhaps. Maybe we can arrange something in the morning. For now... I think it's a bit too late for that."

True enough, the sun was well past setting. There wasn't a single trace of it left in the sky, and stars were beginning to flicker into sight, one by one. Before long, it would be time for everyone to scope out a place to rest for the night.

- - -

@ Mismas
Quote:
She tried to see if she could lock the other door in the back of the room she didn't want to possibly be dragged off in the night. if whatever caused those blood stains was still here.
- - -

[Eastern Dorm]

- - -

It looks like the lock doesn't work for both doors, unfortunately, as the key has no effect on the door at the end of the blood trail.

It does, however, lock the door you came in from. Even if you don't have the security of being able to lock both rooms, you suppose one way in and out is better than having threats come in from both sides.

- - -

@ ophician
Quote:
The wildclaw ventured closer to the clawmarks on the wall and tried to match his own claw to the print. Perhaps he could find out the breed of the dragon that died?

You weren't too certain of what you wanted to accomplish by checking this. What did it matter? Whoever these claw marks belonged to is already dead, simple as that. Still, some kind of driving force pulls you--urging you on to find out.

Still, curiosity has its drawbacks. Aside from getting some dried up blood on your claws, you realize that the marks are a near-perfect match. Gender aside, they clearly belonged to a wildclaw around your size and stature. The revelation is enough to send a chill down your spine.

- - -

- - -

[ Auditorium]

- - -

Late into the night, everyone well enough to walk made their way to the Auditorium to get an update on their situation. Some were busy gathering food for the rest of the group, hunting mice and catching fish. Others didn't have the motivation to get up at all, and chose to wallow in confusion by themselves in private.

Takara and the other guides stood on the broken Auditorium stage, making sure to clear their footing of anything pointy or disruptive.

zdYgb4m.gif "All right, everyone. It looks like we'll finally have a chance to get a breath of something other than ruins surrounded by sea water.

There's definitely an exit waiting on the other side! Although, how much further the exit actually is from that door is... hard to say. The point I'm trying to make is that we're making progress. Which is good!"

jWMYxD0.png "She's talking about a door we found in the hall at the very back of these ruins, by the way. Behind this very room, in fact!

To your left and right are a pair of what appear to be dormitory rooms. I suggest you rest up there, although you are free to sleep wherever you like should you choose otherwise. There is a back door in each dormitory connecting them a hallway, where the 'exit' in question lies.

It's still locked, so we appreciate every effort to get the door open if or when you have a chance."

bmtP1hO.gif "Yeah? I know I got my fair share of the stupid thing! It needs a three digit code to undo the lock, and lockpicking spells don't seem to work on it. I've been messing with it all day!

I'll be sleeping it out for the rest of the night, if you need me. Gotta replenish my energy with some well-deserved rest.

...Except I hope you WON'T need me, since I'll be sleeping! Wake me up, and you'll make me really mad!

5siKWYs.png "...Takara and I, together we stand awake.

Call upon us for aid, when needed. Beside the exit in question."

So, Ezofuji and Kuromori would be asleep for the rest of the night. Takara and Agnes will be awake in the Bloody Hallway, hoping to get a lead on what that three digit code would be. The sooner you crack it open, the better. Maybe you'll give the code a crack or two before heading to bed. But, for now... you can't help but yawn.

It's been a long two days.

[ tumblr_m9c56gPN4C1rto88t.gif ]

- Night has officially fallen -

@chaoticCorvus @Lummox @packook @Cyberstrike @Cacogen @Mismas @Clevercosplay @AemonTargaryen @Zeedikay @flybeatRemix @Nanosaur @Spottedpuppi @Hanoverian23 @Akal @ophician @Hiss @SparkyFlames @Stormdreamer @nubbyshouts @zenyattas @Beheaded @Shadowlugia711 @HBDinovaldo @Blushweaver @M17UN4 @Moonpelt @Epioth

((all right folks, it's night time! send in your role pms and the like, and we'll be back in the game in a little over 24 hours.

as a little reminder for how spells work: aside from spells you want to use in the field--namely lockpicking or maybe a small ignite to light a path, if you've learned it--you just add them to your role-related pm as a side effect. or, in other words, something akin to adding an additional effect to your role!

you can only use one spell overnight for now, but later on you'll be able to use more in the same pm.

i'll be busy most of tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect many night replies from me!))
[center] [url=https://youtu.be/tWpwiWag_5s][ [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9c56gPN4C1rto88t.gif[/img] ][/url] ----- "Wake up, wake up!" Without warning, you can feel yourself being jostled awake. The previous night had been anything but eventful. Everyone was too tired, too exhausted to muster up the energy for even wishing each other well. The sight of Bayside and Laelynn, who drowned themselves in the ocean... it was too much. But, with the warning you were about to receive from Takara... You are suddenly hit by a revelation. Maybe they [i]did [/i]purposely resign themselves to such an unsightly fate. Maybe they [i]had [/i]caught wind of the foul ordeals to come, and decided that they weren't ready or willing to put themselves through something so ghastly. Maybe they knew something was horribly wrong about this place, all from the very start. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ttCwpXi.png[/img] "I, uh.. I h-hate to be the bringer of bad news.... Yet again, I know! But... this is important!" Takara seems completely out of breath, with sweat dripping down her brow. Even if the news were awful enough to work her up this intensely, there has to be something else behind why the pearlcatcher is so exhausted. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ttCwpXi.png[/img] "[b]Two more[/b]. There's... there's been..." Your heart briefly locks in place. Even without context, you already know what Takara must be referring to. Two more dragons [i]gone[/i]. Gone, but in what way? You couldn't think of anyone in the group who seemed so grief-stricken, that they would also choose death over life. To resort to... [img]http://i.imgur.com/s70eHFH.gif[/img] "It's two [i]missing[/i]. [b]Shadowbinder[/b], and... [b]Ilene[/b]." For some reason, something about Kuromori seemed... different today. The sun was barely rising, and he seemed very determined to spend the entire night sleeping his nerves off. That, and he was never quite the friendly character to begin with. You could clearly hear it in his voice. Almost as if he somehow felt... defeated. As if the fire in his feathers was dimmed, forcefully robbed away. [img]http://i.imgur.com/s70eHFH.gif[/img] "We don't, erm... We don't know if they're gone for good, yet. It could be that they've just... gotten [i]lost[/i]?" [img]http://i.imgur.com/kdvFWrH.png[/img] "In... any case, we need to get that door out of here open A-S-A-P. Remember, it needs a [b]three-digit code[/b] to break the lock. Spells won't seem to work on it." Clearly anxious, Takara tensed up. Her claws clenched harshly on the sash of her bag, while she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The worst thing to do in a situation like this would be to lose her composure completely. [img]http://i.imgur.com/qhGRYsA.png[/img] "That door is the only thing we have going for us, right now. The only lead we have. But... there must be some kind of clue, somewhere. Something that could help us get this damned door open! [i]Anything[/i]..." [size=5] - [b]Day 3: [/b]Begin -[/size] ----- Objectives: - [b]Shadowbinder [/b]and [b]Ilene [/b]have gone missing. You can only assume the worst, but there's no knowing for sure until you can find them... - - - **[b]packook [/b](Shadowbinder) and [b]Hanoverian23 [/b](Ilene) have "gone missing." Cutting straight to the point, they're [b]dead[/b]. [u]Their roles will be revealed during a later point in the day,[/u] something known as a Witch Trial. We'll get more into that when it comes. [u]You'll have to successfully find their bodies before the criminal investigation formally begins.[/u] All hope is not lost, though! After tomorrow, they'll both have a chance to be revived if a Tortoise or Raven chooses to bring them back. **A [b]Spider [/b]has successfully stolen a role! **[b]25 [/b]players remain. ((@ packook @ hanoverian23 i'll be taking you off the pinglists for now, unless you want to stick around as observers, then please ask to stay on the pinglist! you're both free to continue posting in the OOC thread and point out things that haven't been done yet, but try not to... heh... "ghost" players through certain actions. AKA, continuing to be a key player in the game even after you've already died! Also, for everyone else: since this is the first time a murder's occurred, this day will be a bit longer than the others! You'll have 24 hours to try and find Shadowbinder and Ilene's bodies, 24 hours for investigating the crime scene and interrogating NPCs, and 24 hours for the [b]Witch Trial.[/b] Once the Witch Trial concludes, role actions, kill votes and the like will resume as normal. Not all days will be structured like this, however. More or less, I'm just testing the waters to see how much time everyone will need--I don't want to cut the days too short!)) [size=1]@chaoticCorvus @Lummox @packook @Cyberstrike @Cacogen @Mismas @Clevercosplay @AemonTargaryen @Zeedikay @flybeatRemix @Nanosaur @Spottedpuppi @Hanoverian23 @Akal @ophician @Hiss @SparkyFlames @Stormdreamer @nubbyshouts @zenyattas @Beheaded @Shadowlugia711 @HBDinovaldo @Blushweaver @M17UN4 @Moonpelt @Epioth[/size] [/center]

[ tumblr_m9c56gPN4C1rto88t.gif ]

"Wake up, wake up!"

Without warning, you can feel yourself being jostled awake.

The previous night had been anything but eventful. Everyone was too tired, too exhausted to muster up the energy for even wishing each other well. The sight of Bayside and Laelynn, who drowned themselves in the ocean... it was too much.

But, with the warning you were about to receive from Takara...

You are suddenly hit by a revelation.

Maybe they did purposely resign themselves to such an unsightly fate.

Maybe they had caught wind of the foul ordeals to come, and decided that they weren't ready or willing to put themselves through something so ghastly.

Maybe they knew something was horribly wrong about this place, all from the very start.

ttCwpXi.png "I, uh.. I h-hate to be the bringer of bad news....

Yet again, I know! But... this is important!"

Takara seems completely out of breath, with sweat dripping down her brow.

Even if the news were awful enough to work her up this intensely, there has to be something else behind why the pearlcatcher is so exhausted.

ttCwpXi.png "Two more.

There's... there's been..."

Your heart briefly locks in place.

Even without context, you already know what Takara must be referring to.

Two more dragons gone.

Gone, but in what way?

You couldn't think of anyone in the group who seemed so grief-stricken, that they would also choose death over life.

To resort to...

s70eHFH.gif "It's two missing.

Shadowbinder, and... Ilene."

For some reason, something about Kuromori seemed... different today. The sun was barely rising, and he seemed very determined to spend the entire night sleeping his nerves off. That, and he was never quite the friendly character to begin with.

You could clearly hear it in his voice. Almost as if he somehow felt... defeated.

As if the fire in his feathers was dimmed, forcefully robbed away.

s70eHFH.gif "We don't, erm... We don't know if they're gone for good, yet.

It could be that they've just... gotten lost?"

kdvFWrH.png "In... any case, we need to get that door out of here open A-S-A-P.

Remember, it needs a three-digit code to break the lock. Spells won't seem to work on it."

Clearly anxious, Takara tensed up. Her claws clenched harshly on the sash of her bag, while she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The worst thing to do in a situation like this would be to lose her composure completely.

qhGRYsA.png "That door is the only thing we have going for us, right now. The only lead we have.

But... there must be some kind of clue, somewhere. Something that could help us get this damned door open!

Anything..."

- Day 3: Begin -

Objectives:

- Shadowbinder and Ilene have gone missing. You can only assume the worst, but there's no knowing for sure until you can find them...

- - -

**packook (Shadowbinder) and Hanoverian23 (Ilene) have "gone missing." Cutting straight to the point, they're dead. Their roles will be revealed during a later point in the day, something known as a Witch Trial. We'll get more into that when it comes.

You'll have to successfully find their bodies before the criminal investigation formally begins.

All hope is not lost, though! After tomorrow, they'll both have a chance to be revived if a Tortoise or Raven chooses to bring them back.

**A Spider has successfully stolen a role!

**25 players remain.

((@ packook @ hanoverian23 i'll be taking you off the pinglists for now, unless you want to stick around as observers, then please ask to stay on the pinglist! you're both free to continue posting in the OOC thread and point out things that haven't been done yet, but try not to... heh... "ghost" players through certain actions. AKA, continuing to be a key player in the game even after you've already died!

Also, for everyone else: since this is the first time a murder's occurred, this day will be a bit longer than the others!

You'll have 24 hours to try and find Shadowbinder and Ilene's bodies, 24 hours for investigating the crime scene and interrogating NPCs, and 24 hours for the Witch Trial. Once the Witch Trial concludes, role actions, kill votes and the like will resume as normal.

Not all days will be structured like this, however. More or less, I'm just testing the waters to see how much time everyone will need--I don't want to cut the days too short!))

@chaoticCorvus @Lummox @packook @Cyberstrike @Cacogen @Mismas @Clevercosplay @AemonTargaryen @Zeedikay @flybeatRemix @Nanosaur @Spottedpuppi @Hanoverian23 @Akal @ophician @Hiss @SparkyFlames @Stormdreamer @nubbyshouts @zenyattas @Beheaded @Shadowlugia711 @HBDinovaldo @Blushweaver @M17UN4 @Moonpelt @Epioth
@SoulSorbet Henryk was already drained from seeing the two bodies yesterday, but now he was awoken to the fact that there may be two more dead bodies. He took a deep breath to compose himself. A leader must always expect the worse, and rein back control whenever things do go out of hand. His family has dealt with things like this! So can he! [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/Da1uQCQ.png[/img][nextcol] "Everyone, I suggest we split up to cover more ground. We need to find the bodies and any hint to what the three-digit code is as soon as possible."[/columns] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/QeinAe5.png[/img][nextcol] "I'll take the Western Dorms."[/columns] [b]With a hint of anxiety and hesitation in his step, he approached the door to the Western Dorms and went through it, seeing if he could find anything...recently placed there.[/b]
@SoulSorbet

Henryk was already drained from seeing the two bodies yesterday, but now he was awoken to the fact that there may be two more dead bodies. He took a deep breath to compose himself. A leader must always expect the worse, and rein back control whenever things do go out of hand. His family has dealt with things like this! So can he!

Da1uQCQ.png "Everyone, I suggest we split up to cover more ground. We need to find the bodies and any hint to what the three-digit code is as soon as possible."

QeinAe5.png "I'll take the Western Dorms."

With a hint of anxiety and hesitation in his step, he approached the door to the Western Dorms and went through it, seeing if he could find anything...recently placed there.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57