Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 100kt give&get (THREAD CLOSING)
1 2 ... 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1054 1055
@Ixia i have a rally stone from your wishlist. I don't have anything else, but I do have this cape just laying around. Maybe you'll find better use for it than me lol [item=Rally][item=royal cape] WL here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29401344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294014/29401344_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ixia

i have a rally stone from your wishlist. I don't have anything else, but I do have this cape just laying around. Maybe you'll find better use for it than me lol

Rally Royal Cape

WL here:

29401344_350.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@DreamSlayer sending [item=sky blue silk scarf][item=twilight sylvan dress][item=scarlet sylvan headpiece][item=diaphanous sylvan wings][item=buttercup lace ribbons][item=ash lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace ribbons]
@DreamSlayer sending Sky Blue Silk Scarf Twilight Sylvan Dress Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Buttercup Lace Ribbons Ash Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Ribbons
[center]@Mekhalive a mix of apparels c: [item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Deadeye's Tail Twist][item=Deadeye's Treads][item=Scout's Treads] [item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Gold Filigree Helmet] [item=Gossamer Silk Veil][/center]
@Mekhalive

a mix of apparels c:

Pathfinder's Gloves Deadeye's Tail Twist Deadeye's Treads Scout's Treads
Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Helmet
Gossamer Silk Veil
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[s]Claim![/s] @KnightYumi A familiar you don't have (according to your bestiary), and an older skin! [item=Centaur Archer]11kt [skin=10007]140kt Wishlists are linked on my profile! [sub][i]Also, please remember to read the rules on the front page. I have had people gift me things without reading the rules properly. Remember: you have to go by the lowest price of the item, not just the AH price (which can sometimes be higher than the MP)[/i][/sub]
Claim!
@KnightYumi A familiar you don't have (according to your bestiary), and an older skin!

Centaur Archer 11kt 140kt

Wishlists are linked on my profile!

Also, please remember to read the rules on the front page. I have had people gift me things without reading the rules properly. Remember: you have to go by the lowest price of the item, not just the AH price (which can sometimes be higher than the MP)
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199 [item=bloodstone beetle][item=maple caterpillar][item=cherry blossom caterpillar][item=yellow goo] 2x [item=red goo] 2x
@Chaos199

Bloodstone Beetle Maple Caterpillar Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Yellow Goo 2x Red Goo 2x
@hexadecimal [item=grove sylvan dress] [item=windbound mask] a WL item and another thing! :) (to the next person, i'd really like an egg to hatch, since today is an... event of sorts? but if not that's totally okay! c: WL is linked in my bio!)
@hexadecimal Grove Sylvan Dress Windbound Mask a WL item and another thing! :)

(to the next person, i'd really like an egg to hatch, since today is an... event of sorts? but if not that's totally okay! c: WL is linked in my bio!)
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@creepsheeps while i don't have a egg, you could sell this [item=copper filigree gauntlets] for an egg! WL is on my profile! Please no festival skins
@creepsheeps while i don't have a egg, you could sell this Copper Filigree Gauntlets for an egg!
WL is on my profile! Please no festival skins
iO2X60T.png
uh.. bump? Im ok with getting 100k in pure cash...
uh.. bump? Im ok with getting 100k in pure cash...
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes

Apologies for not having anything on your wishlist!
I do have these things though! I may have messed up the math, if I did, just say so!

-Winter Wind
-Mysterious Cowl and Mantle
-3k to be safe

I am curently in need of Crimson Silk scarf, leg, wing or tail silks!!
@Glacecakes

Apologies for not having anything on your wishlist!
I do have these things though! I may have messed up the math, if I did, just say so!

-Winter Wind
-Mysterious Cowl and Mantle
-3k to be safe

I am curently in need of Crimson Silk scarf, leg, wing or tail silks!!
sdSRvlV.png
Bump???
Bump???
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1054 1055