Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Tricky Tricky Tricky [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@comicsans Pranker: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21090756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210908/21090756_350.png[/img] [/url] Victim: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19162401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191625/19162401_350.png[/img] [/url] Luciella was pacing around the clan, keeping track of this and that, Tagu didn't know or care. The only reason he was here was to observe the upcoming chaos about to ensue. As Luciella finally walked back into the den, a distinct mewing could be heard. It was cats. Phytocats, Owlcats, Floracats of all variety. The whole lair was swarming with cats, as if they were all one solid entity, moving together as a mob. Luciella's reaction to this [i]unusual[/i] occurrence was more than satisfactory to Tagu. Since there was already a certain [i]feline hoarder[/i] in the clan, Tagu was very unlikely to be blamed for this conundrum. "[i]The perfect crime.[/i]" Tagu muttered under his breath, flying away swiftly to avoid being seen.
@comicsans
Pranker:

21090756_350.png

Victim:

19162401_350.png

Luciella was pacing around the clan, keeping track of this and that, Tagu didn't know or care. The only reason he was here was to observe the upcoming chaos about to ensue. As Luciella finally walked back into the den, a distinct mewing could be heard. It was cats. Phytocats, Owlcats, Floracats of all variety. The whole lair was swarming with cats, as if they were all one solid entity, moving together as a mob. Luciella's reaction to this unusual occurrence was more than satisfactory to Tagu. Since there was already a certain feline hoarder in the clan, Tagu was very unlikely to be blamed for this conundrum. "The perfect crime." Tagu muttered under his breath, flying away swiftly to avoid being seen.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@qwertypi303 [i]Prankster:[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=156097&did=21161142][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=25&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=1&tert=4&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] [i]Prankee:[/i] How about your whole lair?! [center]"You might want to put away anything that will be ruined by water that's lying about in your lair. Wet weather is coming your way. -A Friendly Neighbor" So read the note that Stormbringer had left outside the random lair who she planned to prank for the Shadow holiday. And now... She grinned. It was time. Normally, she would never use her powers for something this trivial, for anything that would make potential customers mad, but this week was different. This week, she would honor the drooling deity by pranking a [i]whole[/i] lair! One she knew nothing about, even! Closing her eyes, she began to gather her power, stirring the air with her claws. The platinum smoke patterns across her scales began to very slowly move, curling across her wings, sliding along her shoulders, slipping across her face as she stirred up a fog. Within a few minutes, a thick fog had formed within the immediate vicinity and inside the lair. She could hear annoyed voices spilling out. If they tried to clear it with wind magic like a normal fog, they'd find it wouldn't be so easy. She gathered a thick cloud of fog around herself and slipped inside the lair, holding back her laughter. This was [i]fun[/i]! As soon as she was standing inside the entrance, her boomed out, [b]"Denizens of this lair! I am the mighty Stormbringer, blessed by the gods with the power to command the wind and weather to my will!"[/b] She thinned the fog everywhere except for around herself. Her eyes alone glowed through the cloud that surrounded her. Normally her eyes didn't glow, of course, and her voice didn't sound so godlike, but they were like that now with the aid of some spells she'd had another mage cast on her for a modest fee. [b]"Your sins have brought the wrath of the gods down upon your heads!"[/b] she continued in the magnificent booming voice, holding back giggles- that would ruin the effect! [b]"For this, I bring this storm to you. Let this be a reminder to you! Do not displease us again!"[/b] She lifted her wings and, summoning all of her magic, smoke patterns streaking across her scales with the effort, managed to will storm clouds into being inside the lair, though all this magic so quickly was beginning to wear on her. Then she, still hidden inside her little cloud of fog, turned and fled quickly as it began to pour, tiny lightning strikes hitting the stone with tiny little thunderclaps to match. She laughed as she fled and heard the shrieks as everyone was soaked. She called over her shoulder, letting the fog around her, the glowing eyes, and the booming voice spells dissipate- [b]"Don't take it the wrong way. It's just a prank! Happy Trickmurk, everyone!"[/b] She made the rain stop as she gleefully fled, cackling all the way. Hopefully, she thought, they wouldn't be [i]too[/i] mad![/center]
@qwertypi303
Prankster: dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=25&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=1&tert=4&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Prankee: How about your whole lair?!

"You might want to put away anything that will be ruined by water that's lying about in your lair. Wet weather is coming your way. -A Friendly Neighbor"

So read the note that Stormbringer had left outside the random lair who she planned to prank for the Shadow holiday. And now... She grinned. It was time. Normally, she would never use her powers for something this trivial, for anything that would make potential customers mad, but this week was different. This week, she would honor the drooling deity by pranking a whole lair! One she knew nothing about, even! Closing her eyes, she began to gather her power, stirring the air with her claws. The platinum smoke patterns across her scales began to very slowly move, curling across her wings, sliding along her shoulders, slipping across her face as she stirred up a fog. Within a few minutes, a thick fog had formed within the immediate vicinity and inside the lair. She could hear annoyed voices spilling out. If they tried to clear it with wind magic like a normal fog, they'd find it wouldn't be so easy.

She gathered a thick cloud of fog around herself and slipped inside the lair, holding back her laughter. This was fun! As soon as she was standing inside the entrance, her boomed out, "Denizens of this lair! I am the mighty Stormbringer, blessed by the gods with the power to command the wind and weather to my will!" She thinned the fog everywhere except for around herself. Her eyes alone glowed through the cloud that surrounded her. Normally her eyes didn't glow, of course, and her voice didn't sound so godlike, but they were like that now with the aid of some spells she'd had another mage cast on her for a modest fee. "Your sins have brought the wrath of the gods down upon your heads!" she continued in the magnificent booming voice, holding back giggles- that would ruin the effect! "For this, I bring this storm to you. Let this be a reminder to you! Do not displease us again!"

She lifted her wings and, summoning all of her magic, smoke patterns streaking across her scales with the effort, managed to will storm clouds into being inside the lair, though all this magic so quickly was beginning to wear on her. Then she, still hidden inside her little cloud of fog, turned and fled quickly as it began to pour, tiny lightning strikes hitting the stone with tiny little thunderclaps to match. She laughed as she fled and heard the shrieks as everyone was soaked. She called over her shoulder, letting the fog around her, the glowing eyes, and the booming voice spells dissipate- "Don't take it the wrong way. It's just a prank! Happy Trickmurk, everyone!" She made the rain stop as she gleefully fled, cackling all the way. Hopefully, she thought, they wouldn't be too mad!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@HollyBerry Jester grumbles good-naturedly, but "fair enough" and he's about to drop it but then he notices Tabel has a certain glint in his eye. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17173011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171731/17173011_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] "Did you see that? That was their clan leader!" He's basically bouncing on the tips of his claws, wings fluttering so he leaves the ground with every other word. Sometimes Jester wonders if his friend maybe has some Spiral lineage in him somewhere. Or maybe it's just the influence of being around all these dang Spirals in the clan. "Uh-huh. Whisper's been leader almost since we allied with that clan." Jester knows where this is going but he figures he might as well humor the lead-up. "That means their entire clan is fair game now! Retribution! [i]War[/i]!" Tabel is grinning openly now. "A clan leader represents the whole clan, so her attack on you means we get to raid them!" "Just pranks, though," [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11724609]Aeisvas [/url]calls, ever the rational voice. "Don't take it too far, honey." "We get to fight them!" Tabel yells in response. "They'll never know what hit them." Jester grins too. They do, in fact, find out what hit them after the fact: a couple dozen confused, scurrying mice and other small food rodents, running rampant all over the ground in the lair. Just before Jester and Tabel leave, they see a few of the more adventurous mice start nibbling on things - important-looking things, like the clan's food stocks.
@HollyBerry

Jester grumbles good-naturedly, but "fair enough" and he's about to drop it but then he notices Tabel has a certain glint in his eye.

"Did you see that? That was their clan leader!" He's basically bouncing on the tips of his claws, wings fluttering so he leaves the ground with every other word. Sometimes Jester wonders if his friend maybe has some Spiral lineage in him somewhere. Or maybe it's just the influence of being around all these dang Spirals in the clan.

"Uh-huh. Whisper's been leader almost since we allied with that clan." Jester knows where this is going but he figures he might as well humor the lead-up.

"That means their entire clan is fair game now! Retribution! War!" Tabel is grinning openly now. "A clan leader represents the whole clan, so her attack on you means we get to raid them!"

"Just pranks, though," Aeisvas calls, ever the rational voice. "Don't take it too far, honey."

"We get to fight them!" Tabel yells in response.

"They'll never know what hit them." Jester grins too.

They do, in fact, find out what hit them after the fact: a couple dozen confused, scurrying mice and other small food rodents, running rampant all over the ground in the lair. Just before Jester and Tabel leave, they see a few of the more adventurous mice start nibbling on things - important-looking things, like the clan's food stocks.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[center]@Hanoverian23 ( Oh you little... 3X You caught Ruga without his armor! X3X )[/center] Ruga just patted the robot spider and shakes his head, standing there wearing only his helmet and tail armor; as he sent the rest to the clan blacksmith to have similar pieces made Imperial-sized for their female Imperial so she can try and get the spot of Shadowbinder in the parade. [color=purple]"Caught me at the most embarrassing moment you could have, Jamboree. Though I hope you realize that this means war now."[/color] He smiles coyly as he already starts thinking of payback. _____________________________________________ [center]@EmpathNaga [b]Pranker:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13274421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132745/13274421_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Victim:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12146537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121466/12146537_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] In the meantime, he may as well toy with a particular tundra's bubbling brew. He sneaks off into the Tangled Woods and finds his target's lair before slipping into it; following the scent to a large brewing chamber with ingredients all over the place. He eyes the tundra working the cauldron and watches carefully; waiting for his moment. "Hm... It's missing something... Maybe some green sludge..." The tundra shuts his eyes and starts using his snout to pick out the scent of the ingredient he's after before turning around and walking off to a corner of the room where he had several green vials. As soon as Corvus' back was turned, the mirror snuck into the room and grabbed several random ingredients and random objects before he begins silently dropping them into the bubbling purple liquid inside the pot; some yellow goo, a few bottle shards, and some grey slime. He also throws in a pair of hainu collars just for good measure before taking off; hiding in a dark corner and watching as Corvus went back to the brew with a vial in claw, but before the tundra could even uncork it; the cauldron's contents erupted from within; the room quickly filling with dust and smoke. When the smoke cleared, Corvus was stuck sitting there with ash and soot all over his face, fur and clothes. Before he could even process what just happened; the tundra looks over and growls a bit at the laughing mirror in the corner; who couldn't contain himself despite also getting covered in soot. "That wasn't funny!"
@Hanoverian23
( Oh you little... 3X You caught Ruga without his armor! X3X )

Ruga just patted the robot spider and shakes his head, standing there wearing only his helmet and tail armor; as he sent the rest to the clan blacksmith to have similar pieces made Imperial-sized for their female Imperial so she can try and get the spot of Shadowbinder in the parade. "Caught me at the most embarrassing moment you could have, Jamboree. Though I hope you realize that this means war now." He smiles coyly as he already starts thinking of payback.

Pranker:

13274421_350.png

Victim:

12146537_350.png

In the meantime, he may as well toy with a particular tundra's bubbling brew. He sneaks off into the Tangled Woods and finds his target's lair before slipping into it; following the scent to a large brewing chamber with ingredients all over the place. He eyes the tundra working the cauldron and watches carefully; waiting for his moment.

"Hm... It's missing something... Maybe some green sludge..." The tundra shuts his eyes and starts using his snout to pick out the scent of the ingredient he's after before turning around and walking off to a corner of the room where he had several green vials.

As soon as Corvus' back was turned, the mirror snuck into the room and grabbed several random ingredients and random objects before he begins silently dropping them into the bubbling purple liquid inside the pot; some yellow goo, a few bottle shards, and some grey slime. He also throws in a pair of hainu collars just for good measure before taking off; hiding in a dark corner and watching as Corvus went back to the brew with a vial in claw, but before the tundra could even uncork it; the cauldron's contents erupted from within; the room quickly filling with dust and smoke. When the smoke cleared, Corvus was stuck sitting there with ash and soot all over his face, fur and clothes.

Before he could even process what just happened; the tundra looks over and growls a bit at the laughing mirror in the corner; who couldn't contain himself despite also getting covered in soot. "That wasn't funny!"
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@Sinuzaki (Hey, sweets! Bet you wonder why I pinged you here, huh? Well, why not read this whole thing and then head to the front page. Enjoy! ^w~) Pranksters: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19938562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199386/19938562_350.png[/img] [/url] Hermes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21117638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211177/21117638_350.png[/img] [/url] Selene Victim: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19938561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199386/19938561_350.png[/img] [/url] Antheia [center]'------'[/center] Hermes was bored. Ever since his sister had gone over to the Sinuzaki clan, he didn't really have anyone to entertain himself with. Well, except his spiral friend, Glaucuos. The spiral in question, however was busy doing some chores around the clan for punishment. Glaucuos and the skydancer named Charon, who was found around the same time they were proclaimed adults, had pulled a prank on Lava. It was a mistake, seeing as Lava was the guard captain and didn't take too kindly to pranks. He sighed again, catching the interest of a newly arrived dragon. Selene, a pearlcatcher from the the Tangled Wood , approached him. "Hey, something wrong?" she asked softly. She was still getting used to things around the clan, being new and all, so she was still a little shy around them. Well, for the exception of the other pearlcatchers and Shadow dragons. Hermes huffed. "No, I'm just bored. My best friend got himself into trouble without me and now i have no one to cause a roucus with," he said. Selene tilted her head in thought, squeezing her cherished pearl a few times. "Well, it's Trickmurk week. In my old clan, I remember pranks being played on friends and family. Why not prank a sibling or friend?" she said. Hermes sat up, intrigued. Selene was right, it was Trickmurk week. He thought for a few seconds on who to prank and smiled. "I think I know just who to prank. Come on, let's go celebrate your holiday properly. This way, you'll get to meet our friends from the Shifting Expanse too," he told her. Brightening up at the prospect of celebrating Trickmurk, she nodded enthusiastically and followed Hermes to where the clan kept their hoard. [center]'------'[/center] The two dragons arrived at the Sinuzaki clan and were greeted by Asgor. Hermes introduced Selene, and though he would love to stay and socialize with him and the rest of his clan, he told the snapper that he was looking for his sister. Asgor let them go with a cheerful goodbye, and informed him on where Antheia was. When they arrived in Antheia's sleeping quarters, they found her asleep. Pressing a claw to his lips to tell Selene to stay silent, they got to work opening the four jars of goo they had brought with them. Once that was done, they each picked up two of the jars and threw the contents at Antheia. "Happy Trickmurk!" they both yelled, laughing as they both ran/flew away.
@Sinuzaki (Hey, sweets! Bet you wonder why I pinged you here, huh? Well, why not read this whole thing and then head to the front page. Enjoy! ^w~)

Pranksters:

19938562_350.png

Hermes

21117638_350.png

Selene

Victim:

19938561_350.png

Antheia
'
'
Hermes was bored. Ever since his sister had gone over to the Sinuzaki clan, he didn't really have anyone to entertain himself with. Well, except his spiral friend, Glaucuos. The spiral in question, however was busy doing some chores around the clan for punishment. Glaucuos and the skydancer named Charon, who was found around the same time they were proclaimed adults, had pulled a prank on Lava. It was a mistake, seeing as Lava was the guard captain and didn't take too kindly to pranks.

He sighed again, catching the interest of a newly arrived dragon. Selene, a pearlcatcher from the the Tangled Wood , approached him. "Hey, something wrong?" she asked softly. She was still getting used to things around the clan, being new and all, so she was still a little shy around them. Well, for the exception of the other pearlcatchers and Shadow dragons.

Hermes huffed. "No, I'm just bored. My best friend got himself into trouble without me and now i have no one to cause a roucus with," he said.

Selene tilted her head in thought, squeezing her cherished pearl a few times. "Well, it's Trickmurk week. In my old clan, I remember pranks being played on friends and family. Why not prank a sibling or friend?" she said.

Hermes sat up, intrigued. Selene was right, it was Trickmurk week. He thought for a few seconds on who to prank and smiled. "I think I know just who to prank. Come on, let's go celebrate your holiday properly. This way, you'll get to meet our friends from the Shifting Expanse too," he told her.

Brightening up at the prospect of celebrating Trickmurk, she nodded enthusiastically and followed Hermes to where the clan kept their hoard.
'
'
The two dragons arrived at the Sinuzaki clan and were greeted by Asgor. Hermes introduced Selene, and though he would love to stay and socialize with him and the rest of his clan, he told the snapper that he was looking for his sister.

Asgor let them go with a cheerful goodbye, and informed him on where Antheia was. When they arrived in Antheia's sleeping quarters, they found her asleep. Pressing a claw to his lips to tell Selene to stay silent, they got to work opening the four jars of goo they had brought with them.

Once that was done, they each picked up two of the jars and threw the contents at Antheia. "Happy Trickmurk!" they both yelled, laughing as they both ran/flew away.
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@RugaQwarrcall Corvus had a surprisingly dark look on his face for a Tundra. "You could have killed us both!" He exclaimed before coughing. "I was working on something I was gonna give you, but I guess you didn't want it...now get out of my lab before I stain your scales bright pink!" He growled, flapping his wings at his aggravating friend.
@RugaQwarrcall Corvus had a surprisingly dark look on his face for a Tundra. "You could have killed us both!" He exclaimed before coughing. "I was working on something I was gonna give you, but I guess you didn't want it...now get out of my lab before I stain your scales bright pink!" He growled, flapping his wings at his aggravating friend.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gifShadowPlagueanimation_zps69efc874.gifDVEpARr.png
@Daddyselephant (My fae decided to play a prank on one of your dragons for this event! c: ) [b]The prankster (Specter):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18626785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/186268/18626785.png[/img] [/url] [b]The Victim (Hook):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25803138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258032/25803138_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4] Specter latched onto the side of Hook's ship, moving slowly and quietly towards the chamber room where Hook's treasure was kept. Once it had seemed all the pirates on board had gone to sleep, Specter made his move. He scuttled up onto the vessel and past the snoozing guards down into the treasure room. Grinning to himself as he slinked his way over to the largest and fanciest treasure chest in the room, nimbly using his claw to pick the lock and pop open the chest Dazzlement briefly took over Specter as he gazed upon the golden coins, but he shook himself out of it and moved forward with his [i]devious[/i] scheme. He dropped the pack from his shoulder unto the floor and began rummaging through it, eventually pulling out a large metal tray precisely the size of the mouth of the chest. Specter placed the tray in the chest, hiding the treasure beneath. He then took a large sack and dumped it's contents all over the tray, spreading them around convincingly. They looked to be plain gold coins, same as the ones he hid beneath the tray. Specter cackled softly as his plan was now complete. He grabbed the rest of his things and scurried off the ship, taking flight abruptly. All the commotion seemed to stir the crew; they were waking up! But it was too late, Specter was hidden under cover of darkness by now. He cackled once more, thinking to himself "I wish I could see their faces when they find out their gold coins are now made of chocolate!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/eUeHfzA.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ON8sNtl.jpg[/img]
@Daddyselephant

(My fae decided to play a prank on one of your dragons for this event! c: )

The prankster (Specter):

18626785.png

The Victim (Hook):

25803138_350.png

Specter latched onto the side of Hook's ship, moving slowly and quietly towards the chamber room where Hook's treasure was kept. Once it had seemed all the pirates on board had gone to sleep, Specter made his move. He scuttled up onto the vessel and past the snoozing guards down into the treasure room. Grinning to himself as he slinked his way over to the largest and fanciest treasure chest in the room, nimbly using his claw to pick the lock and pop open the chest

Dazzlement briefly took over Specter as he gazed upon the golden coins, but he shook himself out of it and moved forward with his devious scheme. He dropped the pack from his shoulder unto the floor and began rummaging through it, eventually pulling out a large metal tray precisely the size of the mouth of the chest. Specter placed the tray in the chest, hiding the treasure beneath. He then took a large sack and dumped it's contents all over the tray, spreading them around convincingly. They looked to be plain gold coins, same as the ones he hid beneath the tray.

Specter cackled softly as his plan was now complete. He grabbed the rest of his things and scurried off the ship, taking flight abruptly. All the commotion seemed to stir the crew; they were waking up! But it was too late, Specter was hidden under cover of darkness by now.

He cackled once more, thinking to himself "I wish I could see their faces when they find out their gold coins are now made of chocolate!"

eUeHfzA.png

ON8sNtl.jpg
Q1Z6W1A.png
@CEGAMischief @Harmonywish @SoundwaveKun Pranksters: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16045522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160456/16045522_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12702941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127030/12702941_350.png[/img] [/url] This wasn't Riot of Rot, but Crackskin and Arveia were not exactly thrilled that their prank of an armored dummy ridgeback never succeeded. But the random feathers near the large dummy had let them know that it worked with scaring some Talonoks without ever knowing they had been near by. So they used the platform they had to move it to a beaten path to see if it'll scare some dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14962695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149627/14962695_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13497575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134976/13497575_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13800950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138010/13800950_350.png[/img] [/url] The first few victims were walking together from a group hunt, chatting about their practice on the way and stopped when one of them jumped and hid behind the other two as the sight of the fake ridgeback was in his sights. The female of the Imperial trio laughed with glee, seeing through the prank and admitted that it was a good one. The third studied it for a minute and then wrote on some parchment paper with his quill, liking the idea of fake dragon props in the future of their plays. As they left, Crackskin looked to Arveia and muttered, "One out of three." The mirror rolled her eyes at it, wishing that all three of them had been scared. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21120043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211201/21120043_350.png[/img] [/url] The next victim to walk on the path was a coatl, who got startled at the sight of the dummy before breathing a sigh of releif that it was a fake and caught were the two pranksters were hiding. Smiling, he called out to them. "You got me with that one. Now I see why dragons like the Trickmurk Circus." He continues on his way after bidding farewell to the duo. Score! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8679222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86793/8679222_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8765235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87653/8765235_350.png[/img] [/url] As it becoming dusk, the two girls were about to take their dummy back to their home before Arveia stopped. "Hide, Crackskin! we have two more victims to claim before we call it a day." The two girls hid, wanting to see what happens. Both dragons stopped at seeing the dummy, not sure what was going on. The mirror of the two boys spoke up. "No heat? It can't be re-" As he said that, the guardian charged at the ridgeback dummy, tearing it apart in a matter of minutes as the mirror facepalmed. "Megatron...That was a fake ridgeback...Someone tried to prank us." "It was? Then at least they can't do it twice. Where are the culprits?" "No need to punish them for a simple scare. It would have been amusing to watch with them all of the victims that dummy claimed, though." He did not told his protective friend that he saw and recgonized the heat patterns of Crackskin and Arveia as they moved on. The two girls went over the the wreckage to figure out if they can even take anything back. There were a few scraps, but that was it. the spiral pouted at Arveia. "Two more victims? I think that was us instead of them." The mirror shrugged as she picked up the helmet that was used on the dummy. "Look on the bright side; we get to make a better one for next time. We may even get back at Mimic for her prank too." Crackskin perked, deciding to take that silver lining as they collected what they could salvage and headed home.
@CEGAMischief @Harmonywish @SoundwaveKun
Pranksters:

16045522_350.png

12702941_350.png

This wasn't Riot of Rot, but Crackskin and Arveia were not exactly thrilled that their prank of an armored dummy ridgeback never succeeded. But the random feathers near the large dummy had let them know that it worked with scaring some Talonoks without ever knowing they had been near by. So they used the platform they had to move it to a beaten path to see if it'll scare some dragons.

14962695_350.png

13497575_350.png

13800950_350.png

The first few victims were walking together from a group hunt, chatting about their practice on the way and stopped when one of them jumped and hid behind the other two as the sight of the fake ridgeback was in his sights. The female of the Imperial trio laughed with glee, seeing through the prank and admitted that it was a good one. The third studied it for a minute and then wrote on some parchment paper with his quill, liking the idea of fake dragon props in the future of their plays. As they left, Crackskin looked to Arveia and muttered, "One out of three." The mirror rolled her eyes at it, wishing that all three of them had been scared.

21120043_350.png

The next victim to walk on the path was a coatl, who got startled at the sight of the dummy before breathing a sigh of releif that it was a fake and caught were the two pranksters were hiding. Smiling, he called out to them. "You got me with that one. Now I see why dragons like the Trickmurk Circus." He continues on his way after bidding farewell to the duo. Score!

8679222_350.png

8765235_350.png

As it becoming dusk, the two girls were about to take their dummy back to their home before Arveia stopped. "Hide, Crackskin! we have two more victims to claim before we call it a day." The two girls hid, wanting to see what happens. Both dragons stopped at seeing the dummy, not sure what was going on. The mirror of the two boys spoke up. "No heat? It can't be re-"

As he said that, the guardian charged at the ridgeback dummy, tearing it apart in a matter of minutes as the mirror facepalmed. "Megatron...That was a fake ridgeback...Someone tried to prank us."
"It was? Then at least they can't do it twice. Where are the culprits?"
"No need to punish them for a simple scare. It would have been amusing to watch with them all of the victims that dummy claimed, though." He did not told his protective friend that he saw and recgonized the heat patterns of Crackskin and Arveia as they moved on. The two girls went over the the wreckage to figure out if they can even take anything back. There were a few scraps, but that was it. the spiral pouted at Arveia. "Two more victims? I think that was us instead of them."

The mirror shrugged as she picked up the helmet that was used on the dummy. "Look on the bright side; we get to make a better one for next time. We may even get back at Mimic for her prank too."

Crackskin perked, deciding to take that silver lining as they collected what they could salvage and headed home.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@NinaOsp Of course Silverite was now full of red scratch marks of her own from trying to scratch the potion away. It was a few hours until the combined effort of Morgwen and Athewyn resulted in an anti-allergy balm to save her form tearing her skin off. She'd also give a death glare to any clanmate who'd snicker at her covered in that orange coloured paste, but it also meant she couldn't just let it go unaswered. Mother would have another surprise. All she needed for the payback was a little help from the Faes plus Shard and Kalle. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202257/20225619.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201711/20171035.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202619/20261816.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201882/20188149.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205480/20547914.png[/img][/center] ------------------------------- Another quiet day in Ásteri Caligine. The Tangled Woods were a little bit more lively than ever due to the Festival, but nothing else seemed out of place, and the pink glitter was almost completely gone. There were no quarrels to solve, the food storages were full and the little Shadow clan's profits were sky high. Fay was surprisingly in a good mood in that day thanks to the overall serenity in her home. It was a good day for a specially delicious meal. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200722/20072135.png[/img][/center] ... Too soon. It took only the time to peek into her storage to ruin Fay's day. All her food had been replaced with.... With... [i][b]Leaves.[/b] Disgusting and green... [b]LEAVES[/b].[/i] [center][b][u][i]Silverite[/i][/u][/b][/center] Fay let out a frustrated cry, she'd have to hunt a ridiculous amount of food now, ugh. Of course the ruckus attracted the other dragons currently in the lair. Beorn and Chimera were the second ones to see the new food storage. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200236/20023520.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/208178/20817765.png[/img][/center] "Haha, look at that." Beorn smiled. "Looks really tasty." "Did you bring all of it to us, Fay?" Chimera inquired innocently. "Thank you so much!" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207058/20705773.png[/img][/center] Paxter arrived just a moment later. He didn't even bothered saying anything, his small eyes shone with all the delicious plants in front of him and he went straight for it. It took only a mouthful for him to nearly moan. "Come guys, it's really fresh!" And it was all it took for the Tundra couple to also fall mouth first on the immense salad. Only the next day they started to feel the consequences: the three herbivore dragons could barely stand on their paws without feeling as if the world was spinning intensely around them and they had to lie down again. Fay went back to the storage to investigate and found a small piece of parchment at the very back of it. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/TLZWHLy.png[/img][/center]
@NinaOsp

Of course Silverite was now full of red scratch marks of her own from trying to scratch the potion away. It was a few hours until the combined effort of Morgwen and Athewyn resulted in an anti-allergy balm to save her form tearing her skin off. She'd also give a death glare to any clanmate who'd snicker at her covered in that orange coloured paste, but it also meant she couldn't just let it go unaswered. Mother would have another surprise.

All she needed for the payback was a little help from the Faes plus Shard and Kalle.

20225619.png20171035.png20261816.png20188149.png20547914.png

Another quiet day in Ásteri Caligine. The Tangled Woods were a little bit more lively than ever due to the Festival, but nothing else seemed out of place, and the pink glitter was almost completely gone. There were no quarrels to solve, the food storages were full and the little Shadow clan's profits were sky high. Fay was surprisingly in a good mood in that day thanks to the overall serenity in her home. It was a good day for a specially delicious meal.

20072135.png

... Too soon. It took only the time to peek into her storage to ruin Fay's day. All her food had been replaced with.... With... Leaves. Disgusting and green... LEAVES.

Silverite

Fay let out a frustrated cry, she'd have to hunt a ridiculous amount of food now, ugh. Of course the ruckus attracted the other dragons currently in the lair. Beorn and Chimera were the second ones to see the new food storage.

20023520.png20817765.png

"Haha, look at that." Beorn smiled. "Looks really tasty."

"Did you bring all of it to us, Fay?" Chimera inquired innocently. "Thank you so much!"

20705773.png

Paxter arrived just a moment later. He didn't even bothered saying anything, his small eyes shone with all the delicious plants in front of him and he went straight for it. It took only a mouthful for him to nearly moan.

"Come guys, it's really fresh!"

And it was all it took for the Tundra couple to also fall mouth first on the immense salad. Only the next day they started to feel the consequences: the three herbivore dragons could barely stand on their paws without feeling as if the world was spinning intensely around them and they had to lie down again. Fay went back to the storage to investigate and found a small piece of parchment at the very back of it.

TLZWHLy.png
Yy6exMZ.png
Another day, another prank~ @Redfoot (YOUR TURN -cackles-) [b]The prankster (Specter):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18626785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/186268/18626785.png[/img] [/url] [b]The Victim (Tugtupite):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15888646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158887/15888646_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4] Seemingly never satisfied with the amount of pranks he's pulled, Specter continues roaming the Trickmurk festival grounds, looking for the perfect spot to hatch his next diabolical plan. During his search he happens upon the ideal victim for his plans, a large snapper. "Mmm yes, earth snappers are flightless. Perfect! But I still need to find the right spot..." After searching for a while he finds a nice quiet area near the outer rim, takes a shovel from his pack, and lands. He digs with a ferocity rarely seen in such a small breed, but before you know it he has dug an enormous hole in the dirt. He takes more items from his pack and after half an hour or so preparing them, fills the hole with said items. Once the task is complete, he drags some branches and leaves over the top of the hole, hiding it's existence. Exhausted, but also excited his trap was prepared, Specter again took to the air dusting himself off as he did so. He returned to where he saw the snapper and carefully snuck up on him, inching closer and closer to the distracted giant. Suddenly Specter zooms up Tugtupite's face and snatches the goggles right off! "Bahaha! If you want these back you'll have to follow me!" Specter chirped with playful tone and swiftly flew towards where he had laid his pitfall trap. The poor disgruntled snapper gave chase and not long after the sounds of snapping twigs could be heard. Tugtupite had been swallowed up by the ground! But more sounds soon joined in, popping! Pop, pop, pop! The lower the snapper sunk the more popping noises escaped from the hole. It had been filled with balloons! Specter nearly fell from the air laughing at the sights and sounds, it was like very large bubblewrap. "Need some help down there?" he chuckled, landing near the edge of the hole. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NxmV7PH.png[/img]
Another day, another prank~

@Redfoot
(YOUR TURN -cackles-)

The prankster (Specter):

18626785.png

The Victim (Tugtupite):

15888646_350.png

Seemingly never satisfied with the amount of pranks he's pulled, Specter continues roaming the Trickmurk festival grounds, looking for the perfect spot to hatch his next diabolical plan. During his search he happens upon the ideal victim for his plans, a large snapper. "Mmm yes, earth snappers are flightless. Perfect! But I still need to find the right spot..." After searching for a while he finds a nice quiet area near the outer rim, takes a shovel from his pack, and lands.

He digs with a ferocity rarely seen in such a small breed, but before you know it he has dug an enormous hole in the dirt. He takes more items from his pack and after half an hour or so preparing them, fills the hole with said items. Once the task is complete, he drags some branches and leaves over the top of the hole, hiding it's existence.

Exhausted, but also excited his trap was prepared, Specter again took to the air dusting himself off as he did so. He returned to where he saw the snapper and carefully snuck up on him, inching closer and closer to the distracted giant. Suddenly Specter zooms up Tugtupite's face and snatches the goggles right off! "Bahaha! If you want these back you'll have to follow me!" Specter chirped with playful tone and swiftly flew towards where he had laid his pitfall trap.

The poor disgruntled snapper gave chase and not long after the sounds of snapping twigs could be heard. Tugtupite had been swallowed up by the ground! But more sounds soon joined in, popping! Pop, pop, pop! The lower the snapper sunk the more popping noises escaped from the hole. It had been filled with balloons!

Specter nearly fell from the air laughing at the sights and sounds, it was like very large bubblewrap. "Need some help down there?" he chuckled, landing near the edge of the hole.

NxmV7PH.png

Q1Z6W1A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9