Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Test Chamber of Ends
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thanks so much for hosting this!!! I didn't participate as much as I would have liked, but it was really well put together and a lot of fun!
Thanks so much for hosting this!!! I didn't participate as much as I would have liked, but it was really well put together and a lot of fun!
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
Test 7 Summit Answers, Hints, & Responses
Extra Merit: each square is the sum of the two squares above it aka pascals triangle

SHOVOS Hints
Perhaps you wish to reason with her. To cut a truce and stop all this.
“All your cleverness! All your little surprises! All your curious decisions and you still don’t understand the scope of my sovereignty! My will is indomitable, and what I say shall be, shall be! Stop squirming and let the ice fill your veins. Stop fidgeting and get comfortable. Take a rest, even. You will be my little archangel, my most prized of possessions.” There’s something fragile about all the arrogant talk she is spewing out. Now it is you who can taste her fear. In her moment of madness, you focus on something that you never had a glimpse of before: her cyan eyes. It seems peculiar that this dragoness who has been going on and on about the sovereignty of ice is not even an ice dragon herself. Lightning subdues ice in most cases, but if the attack is strong enough then the balance can be tipped. You are certain that if you damage her electric core that you’ll be able to strengthen the ice around her and subdue her. You need to figure out the pattern and then maybe SHOVOS will regain her sanity just in time to acknowledge your achievements. You get the feeling than an individual like her would keep adding power in order to create this solid shield.

Physics Hint
“Hey, SHOVOS.” You hear Physics’ voice from a barely functioning intercom directed toward SHOVOS, but she doesn’t seem interested in responding. “I’ve got a question about Test 3, about Entity501. I’ve noticed a pattern in all your constructs. They all seem very similar to you. Is this an aesthetic choice or just an easy way of integrating pre-existing tech in new machinations.? For maintenance? I mean… there’s got to be a reason. Because it seems like a big security flaw to use the same codes on your machinations as the ones that interface with your own wiring.” You chuckle at first and then you realize. What was the deactivation code of Entity501? You just need that code and a name…

“Physics.” Finally she seems to be attempting to get Physics’ to be quite.
“I mean, it’s like having the master password of a vault the same as a less secure password within it. Pretty insecure. Doesn’t make sense, you know?”
“Physics. Consider your position discontinued and your tenure revoked.”

Final Responses per ending are on page 19! That's a wrap folks! Thanks again!
Test 7 Summit Answers, Hints, & Responses
Extra Merit: each square is the sum of the two squares above it aka pascals triangle

SHOVOS Hints
Perhaps you wish to reason with her. To cut a truce and stop all this.
“All your cleverness! All your little surprises! All your curious decisions and you still don’t understand the scope of my sovereignty! My will is indomitable, and what I say shall be, shall be! Stop squirming and let the ice fill your veins. Stop fidgeting and get comfortable. Take a rest, even. You will be my little archangel, my most prized of possessions.” There’s something fragile about all the arrogant talk she is spewing out. Now it is you who can taste her fear. In her moment of madness, you focus on something that you never had a glimpse of before: her cyan eyes. It seems peculiar that this dragoness who has been going on and on about the sovereignty of ice is not even an ice dragon herself. Lightning subdues ice in most cases, but if the attack is strong enough then the balance can be tipped. You are certain that if you damage her electric core that you’ll be able to strengthen the ice around her and subdue her. You need to figure out the pattern and then maybe SHOVOS will regain her sanity just in time to acknowledge your achievements. You get the feeling than an individual like her would keep adding power in order to create this solid shield.

Physics Hint
“Hey, SHOVOS.” You hear Physics’ voice from a barely functioning intercom directed toward SHOVOS, but she doesn’t seem interested in responding. “I’ve got a question about Test 3, about Entity501. I’ve noticed a pattern in all your constructs. They all seem very similar to you. Is this an aesthetic choice or just an easy way of integrating pre-existing tech in new machinations.? For maintenance? I mean… there’s got to be a reason. Because it seems like a big security flaw to use the same codes on your machinations as the ones that interface with your own wiring.” You chuckle at first and then you realize. What was the deactivation code of Entity501? You just need that code and a name…

“Physics.” Finally she seems to be attempting to get Physics’ to be quite.
“I mean, it’s like having the master password of a vault the same as a less secure password within it. Pretty insecure. Doesn’t make sense, you know?”
“Physics. Consider your position discontinued and your tenure revoked.”

Final Responses per ending are on page 19! That's a wrap folks! Thanks again!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Xemseige
Thank you for a wonderful game! I looked forward to seeing the prompt each day; everything was well-written and cohesive and I loved that each path had its own plot line and themes that made more sense as a whole. Puzzles and CYOAs are two of my favorite things and you combined them perfectly ^_____^

restrains self from rules lawyering Test 6 extra merit

psst your Test 6 responses say Dreamscape on them
@Xemseige
Thank you for a wonderful game! I looked forward to seeing the prompt each day; everything was well-written and cohesive and I loved that each path had its own plot line and themes that made more sense as a whole. Puzzles and CYOAs are two of my favorite things and you combined them perfectly ^_____^

restrains self from rules lawyering Test 6 extra merit

psst your Test 6 responses say Dreamscape on them
MM82e8q.png
*stares at own game title and takes 2 minutes to remember what that test was called* XP

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it! It was fun to get immersed in while I put it together! Once again, definitely expect another run with a new plot some time in the future!
*stares at own game title and takes 2 minutes to remember what that test was called* XP

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it! It was fun to get immersed in while I put it together! Once again, definitely expect another run with a new plot some time in the future!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thank you so most for hosting this! It was really well done and I had a lot of fun :D
Thank you so most for hosting this! It was really well done and I had a lot of fun :D
@Xemseige

Thank you all for running this! I had so much fun participating. Every test was interesting and entertaining to figure out. Next time you run a TCoE I'll make sure to participate! ;D
@Xemseige

Thank you all for running this! I had so much fun participating. Every test was interesting and entertaining to figure out. Next time you run a TCoE I'll make sure to participate! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Xemseige

This was a great event! I had a lot of fun solving the puzzles! Here's looking forward to you doing something like this again someday! :)
@Xemseige

This was a great event! I had a lot of fun solving the puzzles! Here's looking forward to you doing something like this again someday! :)
xpP2XdL.png
@Xemseige
Aww, no worries at all! <3 It was a team effort – I'm glad you enjoyed your first Gala and great work on running a successful event :)
@Xemseige
Aww, no worries at all! <3 It was a team effort – I'm glad you enjoyed your first Gala and great work on running a successful event :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19