Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 112
@Kanariah @Detroness @Skiesti @FloatingInSpace @WolfSong @TigressRising

"Please, call me Brimstone, or Brimmy." She looked at the other and studied each detail. "Nice to meet you Sulfur...." She sighed, looking at another Fallen comrade "Geez.... looks like we have the worst of luck... I pray to those that have striken down, SteelTalon, Bumi, Apocalypse, Fallen, Cassidy, and Eolian. For the sake of them, I, myself, will personally execute the mafia once I get my claws on them!" She took a good eye's view of the clues and sighed, not wishing to even look at the body "I don't need to puke up my seafood diet again... or to even get sicker than last time."

"Maroon leather.... pale beige cloth..." She huffed, taking note. "Spectacular and Neith fit the category for those two clues-- not saying I'm voting for them... It would be hard to believe either of them did it, but it's possible. But then again the leather may not even truly be maroon..."

"I have a guess on who it is, who the stench points at but... I want you guys to decide. I won't vote yet... not until I hear everyone's argument..."
@Kanariah @Detroness @Skiesti @FloatingInSpace @WolfSong @TigressRising

"Please, call me Brimstone, or Brimmy." She looked at the other and studied each detail. "Nice to meet you Sulfur...." She sighed, looking at another Fallen comrade "Geez.... looks like we have the worst of luck... I pray to those that have striken down, SteelTalon, Bumi, Apocalypse, Fallen, Cassidy, and Eolian. For the sake of them, I, myself, will personally execute the mafia once I get my claws on them!" She took a good eye's view of the clues and sighed, not wishing to even look at the body "I don't need to puke up my seafood diet again... or to even get sicker than last time."

"Maroon leather.... pale beige cloth..." She huffed, taking note. "Spectacular and Neith fit the category for those two clues-- not saying I'm voting for them... It would be hard to believe either of them did it, but it's possible. But then again the leather may not even truly be maroon..."

"I have a guess on who it is, who the stench points at but... I want you guys to decide. I won't vote yet... not until I hear everyone's argument..."
rRXPzLg.png
[center]The fur strands are partially wet, mostly dry from blood, but Neith can smudge some of it away. The fur is either black, violet, or maroon. Then again, that maroon might just be staining from the blood. Hmm, sticky. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/172832/17283159p.png[/img] Grey turned to the tundra and replied. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/172832/17283159p.png[/img] Fallen was indeed the [b]Tizheruk[/b]. Eolian was the [b]Nisser[/b] and Cassidy was the [b]Solstice[/b]. [sub]@tigressRising @FloatingInSpace
The fur strands are partially wet, mostly dry from blood, but Neith can smudge some of it away.

The fur is either black, violet, or maroon. Then again, that maroon might just be staining from the blood.

Hmm, sticky.

17283159p.png

Grey turned to the tundra and replied.

17283159p.png
Fallen was indeed the Tizheruk. Eolian was the Nisser and Cassidy was the Solstice.

@tigressRising @FloatingInSpace
2v32at4.jpg
@Kanariah @Agrina @tigressRising @Detroness

Union noted that Sulfur didn't seem very worried and offered a sympathetic glance. "I guess I shouldn't stress overly but..." He sighed, he needed to keep his head up and keep clear. "For Apocalypse, I'll keep clear." He murmured.

His head turned to the accusation and his eyes raised, his previous look of horror at the scene turned to confusion. "Me?" He asked, slowly he went through the evidence.

A beige color which had a silky or velvet texture meaning the silks or a cape. That would include himself... Spectacular, or Elemiah.

A chip of metal, could either be armor or beads off of silks, though they were in different places...

"There are pieces of metal not only on the silks, for example Spectacular's cape or armor or Elemiah's metal." He pointed out to Kittencandy. "And about the leather scrap, the maroon might not be it's original color, we can't be certain." He added.

He turned his eyes upon the male tundra. "You were the one that claimed Apocalypse came to see me that night, you didn't turn up any real proof to your claim. He could have just as easily went to visit you." He stated, his own suspicion beginning. "As to the fabric, Spectacular has a beige cape with a velvety fabric to it, which could account for one piece of the evidence."

There were three suspects here, that's what it had been narrowed down to.
@Kanariah @Agrina @tigressRising @Detroness

Union noted that Sulfur didn't seem very worried and offered a sympathetic glance. "I guess I shouldn't stress overly but..." He sighed, he needed to keep his head up and keep clear. "For Apocalypse, I'll keep clear." He murmured.

His head turned to the accusation and his eyes raised, his previous look of horror at the scene turned to confusion. "Me?" He asked, slowly he went through the evidence.

A beige color which had a silky or velvet texture meaning the silks or a cape. That would include himself... Spectacular, or Elemiah.

A chip of metal, could either be armor or beads off of silks, though they were in different places...

"There are pieces of metal not only on the silks, for example Spectacular's cape or armor or Elemiah's metal." He pointed out to Kittencandy. "And about the leather scrap, the maroon might not be it's original color, we can't be certain." He added.

He turned his eyes upon the male tundra. "You were the one that claimed Apocalypse came to see me that night, you didn't turn up any real proof to your claim. He could have just as easily went to visit you." He stated, his own suspicion beginning. "As to the fabric, Spectacular has a beige cape with a velvety fabric to it, which could account for one piece of the evidence."

There were three suspects here, that's what it had been narrowed down to.
@tigressRising [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16816131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168162/16816131_350.png[/img] [/url] "[i]But aren't the metal [b]beads[/b] small?[/i]", she asks. "[i]Plus, if they were [b]beads[/b] then it can't be my blades[/i]. And also, there was something about gems? Couldn't the lil gem come from your lovely cape? Plus the texture of the cape was velvet, and it's beige. AND there was fur in the evidence, and I don't have fur. "
@tigressRising

16816131_350.png

"But aren't the metal beads small?", she asks. "Plus, if they were beads then it can't be my blades. And also, there was something about gems? Couldn't the lil gem come from your lovely cape? Plus the texture of the cape was velvet, and it's beige. AND there was fur in the evidence, and I don't have fur. "
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Skiesti
"Hmm... You're not lying, but I am very sure you are a Servant, with your silks and beads, and your red leather wings, and I trust Spectacular, if he knew Fallen's real identity."
@Skiesti
"Hmm... You're not lying, but I am very sure you are a Servant, with your silks and beads, and your red leather wings, and I trust Spectacular, if he knew Fallen's real identity."
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Spectacular's comparison of the 'maroon' leather to Union's wing reveals:

It doesn't look like a match. Union's wing is a deeper iridescent maroon, while the leather scrap is a dull maroon. It doesn't shimmer like Union's wings do in the light.

@tigressRising
Spectacular's comparison of the 'maroon' leather to Union's wing reveals:

It doesn't look like a match. Union's wing is a deeper iridescent maroon, while the leather scrap is a dull maroon. It doesn't shimmer like Union's wings do in the light.

@tigressRising
2v32at4.jpg
@Lalona
Imperials have fur as well. I'm very sure that the killer was Union.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. " Ghost had said. I had thought of Union as a friend... But he really is an enemy. "I stand firm in my vote. All this evidence points to Union, and I might die tonight for speaking my mind. But at the least, you will have caught a Servant... Just please help me."
@Lalona
Imperials have fur as well. I'm very sure that the killer was Union.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. " Ghost had said. I had thought of Union as a friend... But he really is an enemy. "I stand firm in my vote. All this evidence points to Union, and I might die tonight for speaking my mind. But at the least, you will have caught a Servant... Just please help me."
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9037402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90375/9037402_350.png[/img] [/url] Neith glared at everyone briefly. They were all talking on top of one another, pointing fingers and claws. Hadn't their last mistake taught them anything? They needed to take into account the Elf involved, the various pieces of evidence that weren't matching up and [b]the second scene.[/b] She glanced down at the fur she had managed to seize and wipe away and noted the color. [i]Black, violet, or maroon[/i] Well, Union had maroon colored fur, as did Neith. Spectacular had violet colored fur as well. However, Neith did not have any metal on. Union had leather wings, though the leather did not match. Spectacular did not have maroon leather. She glanced at the scrap and took it from the others. Was it possible that there was blood on it as well? She[b] rubbed the leather between her fingers, trying to see if any color came off.[/b] @Detroness

9037402_350.png

Neith glared at everyone briefly. They were all talking on top of one another, pointing fingers and claws. Hadn't their last mistake taught them anything? They needed to take into account the Elf involved, the various pieces of evidence that weren't matching up and the second scene.

She glanced down at the fur she had managed to seize and wipe away and noted the color.

Black, violet, or maroon

Well, Union had maroon colored fur, as did Neith. Spectacular had violet colored fur as well.

However, Neith did not have any metal on.

Union had leather wings, though the leather did not match. Spectacular did not have maroon leather.

She glanced at the scrap and took it from the others. Was it possible that there was blood on it as well? She rubbed the leather between her fingers, trying to see if any color came off.

@Detroness
uCR5SCW.png
@Agrina

Union stared at the coatl for a few moments. "I'd like to point out, that it's silk or velvet, and the beads could be other scraps of metal." He started on, feeling that the KittenCandy was being rather quick to judge the situation without examining every piece of evidence.

"The fur could belong to Spectacular since it's possible it's violet. I, on the other hand, am covered in scales from most of my body, and not fur." He added to his point, that and the leather didn't seem to be a match to his wings either.

(Reference to scales is from imperial lore. in case anyone was wondering that)
@Agrina

Union stared at the coatl for a few moments. "I'd like to point out, that it's silk or velvet, and the beads could be other scraps of metal." He started on, feeling that the KittenCandy was being rather quick to judge the situation without examining every piece of evidence.

"The fur could belong to Spectacular since it's possible it's violet. I, on the other hand, am covered in scales from most of my body, and not fur." He added to his point, that and the leather didn't seem to be a match to his wings either.

(Reference to scales is from imperial lore. in case anyone was wondering that)
@Skiesti
I will think about it, and for now I will withdraw my vote, but I'm still not quite certain about you.
@Detroness
Withdrawing my vote.
@Skiesti
I will think about it, and for now I will withdraw my vote, but I'm still not quite certain about you.
@Detroness
Withdrawing my vote.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 112