Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 111 112
@Nanosaur @Haven @rigressrising

Fallen had simply nodded at the imperial and walked away. He leaned in towards Freya. "That's the purpose of the bread. Figure out what breeds can manage the bite. That could narrow it greatly. However, October refused the bread. It could be that he's disturbed by the events, not like there isn't anything wrong with that, but that still makes him suspect. An imperial can manage the bite with ease."

He turned to look at the Tundra. "Find anything Spectacular?"
@Nanosaur @Haven @rigressrising

Fallen had simply nodded at the imperial and walked away. He leaned in towards Freya. "That's the purpose of the bread. Figure out what breeds can manage the bite. That could narrow it greatly. However, October refused the bread. It could be that he's disturbed by the events, not like there isn't anything wrong with that, but that still makes him suspect. An imperial can manage the bite with ease."

He turned to look at the Tundra. "Find anything Spectacular?"
tumblr_nwyidc06Hv1tfzajgo1_500.gif
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/79292/7929160p.png?mtime=VkEFuwAANTI.png[/img][size=2]"I'm not the one trying to reveal the identity of a dragon that I assume is on our side." [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/79292/7929160p.png?mtime=VkEFuwAANTI.png[/img][size=2]"If the servants know who they are, it'll only make them a target." [size=1]@ForbiddenDeity [/center] October walked away without another word. Some of the others had gone to investigate Cassidy's room, so he decided to join them, shuffling quietly in after Spectacular. [b]He looked around the doors and windows[/b], trying to determine how Cassidy had been taken outside in the first place. [size=1]@Detroness @Haven @Tigressrising
7929160p.png?mtime=VkEFuwAANTI.png"I'm not the one trying to reveal the identity of a dragon that I assume is on our side."

7929160p.png?mtime=VkEFuwAANTI.png"If the servants know who they are, it'll only make them a target."

@ForbiddenDeity

October walked away without another word. Some of the others had gone to investigate Cassidy's room, so he decided to join them, shuffling quietly in after Spectacular. He looked around the doors and windows, trying to determine how Cassidy had been taken outside in the first place.

@Detroness @Haven @Tigressrising
VOIPBvS.png
I'll reply once I get home in an hour or so
I'll reply once I get home in an hour or so
The three entered Cassidy's room and found that the entire room looked like a storm had tore through the room: cloth was draped and tangled around objects, lighter objects like books had fallen out of place, and there was a faint trace of frost and snow that lingered in the darker corners of the bedroom.

However, the strangest thing about the room is the window. More precisely, the window is open. There are no signs of forced entry from the outside, it seems like Cassidy must have opened it from the inside?

That shouldn't be possible though- Frost froze, not only the doors to the other areas of the workshop, but he also froze the windows of each guest's room. Why is Cassidy's window unfrozen? You could recall that August said that the ice couldn't be melted by any normal means...

Maybe you should alert someone to this strange development...

@Haven @ForbiddenDeity @tigressRising
The three entered Cassidy's room and found that the entire room looked like a storm had tore through the room: cloth was draped and tangled around objects, lighter objects like books had fallen out of place, and there was a faint trace of frost and snow that lingered in the darker corners of the bedroom.

However, the strangest thing about the room is the window. More precisely, the window is open. There are no signs of forced entry from the outside, it seems like Cassidy must have opened it from the inside?

That shouldn't be possible though- Frost froze, not only the doors to the other areas of the workshop, but he also froze the windows of each guest's room. Why is Cassidy's window unfrozen? You could recall that August said that the ice couldn't be melted by any normal means...

Maybe you should alert someone to this strange development...

@Haven @ForbiddenDeity @tigressRising
2v32at4.jpg
@ForbiddenDeity

Apocalypse took the cookie and observed it and looked down at Fallen, "Why would you want to find who the killer is? They killed a mafia member. If we reveal that person we may not have someone who will help us", he pause and said, " Unless you're a mafia trying to find that person who is killing your team."
@ForbiddenDeity

Apocalypse took the cookie and observed it and looked down at Fallen, "Why would you want to find who the killer is? They killed a mafia member. If we reveal that person we may not have someone who will help us", he pause and said, " Unless you're a mafia trying to find that person who is killing your team."
Bread not cookie xD**
Bread not cookie xD**
@tigressRising [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17471973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174720/17471973_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- ----- "I agree to what you said about the role. That person must be an Amarok, and we don't want to reveal who that dragon is. We need the Amarok to help defend us that can not fight." The evidence that you have given seems right, the wendigo can't attack other allies yet and from what you said about the Waheela. I
@tigressRising

17471973_350.png

"I agree to what you said about the role. That person must be an Amarok, and we don't want to reveal who that dragon is. We need the Amarok to help defend us that can not fight."

The evidence that you have given seems right, the wendigo can't attack other allies yet and from what you said about the Waheela.

I
@Kanariah @ForbiddenDeity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14178336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141784/14178336_350.png[/img] [/url] Spectacular nodded at the Imperial who had joined them. "That's right. While it is important to know who your allies are, you should also take care that your actions do not place them in any danger. Though I would be more forgiving towards Fallen, if I were you... I remember a Ridgeback from my clan - a close friend of mine, to be exact. He once made the same mistake many of us almost did, and cost his team a valuable ally. Though, everyone went home in the end, so I supposed the tale ends well, though unsatisfactory."
@Kanariah @ForbiddenDeity

14178336_350.png

Spectacular nodded at the Imperial who had joined them. "That's right. While it is important to know who your allies are, you should also take care that your actions do not place them in any danger. Though I would be more forgiving towards Fallen, if I were you... I remember a Ridgeback from my clan - a close friend of mine, to be exact. He once made the same mistake many of us almost did, and cost his team a valuable ally. Though, everyone went home in the end, so I supposed the tale ends well, though unsatisfactory."
Na5WGHa.png
@Kanariah @tigressrising

Fallen shrugged. "Fair enough, keeping them hidden. But we also do not know who among us could be the enemy. It stands to reason that we could at least hold everyone to speculation until further evidence approves or disapproves of it. We could very well be harboring the enemy very close in our midst."
@Kanariah @tigressrising

Fallen shrugged. "Fair enough, keeping them hidden. But we also do not know who among us could be the enemy. It stands to reason that we could at least hold everyone to speculation until further evidence approves or disapproves of it. We could very well be harboring the enemy very close in our midst."
tumblr_nwyidc06Hv1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Apocalypse shrugs, "Indeed.Well, thanks for the bread." He throws the bread in his mouth. Munch munch.

@ForbiddenDeity

(Sorry for a short response. I have studying to do heuehe)
Apocalypse shrugs, "Indeed.Well, thanks for the bread." He throws the bread in his mouth. Munch munch.

@ForbiddenDeity

(Sorry for a short response. I have studying to do heuehe)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 111 112