Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Split Decision
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
14t0tpd.png

Two dragons, both looking in their teenage years stand at the entrance of their Riot of Rot area. The Coatl girl talks quickly to the Wildclaw, who appears to be effortlessly ignoring her.

"Morenic please! How are we gonna run a booth if you won't even look at me? We have to work together! That's why mom and dad made us run it!"

Morenic looked away from her and continued not speaking.

"Twelve years of silence! Please just tell me what's wrong!" When she was ignored yet again, Laurelin huffed. "As your clan Princess I dema-"

Morenic's heavy prosthetic foot fell hard onto Laurelin's small one. "Because, your highness, I'm broken and you're perfect. You're royal, and I'm the one who catches your food. Dad built every moving part on me, and mom primps you for being Matriarch!"

The Wildclaw limped away from her sister and, before Laurelin could protest, stole a table in the Tarot booth and scratched the words "HUNTING CONTEST" into the surface. "Run your own booth and I'll run mine."

Two booths stand before you, two warring sisters glare at eachother as customers approach. What will you do? Hunt? Find your future? Help the twins? The choice is yours!

Laurelin's booth - Oracle Tarot readings.

Wiping some tears away from her ruby eyes, the Coatl takes a seat behind the table left behind.
"Hi there! The name's Laurelin, and welcome to a Plague-d reading. We- I charge reasonably and low."

Hearing her sister's shouts from the other direction, she cleared her throat and gave a dazzling smile to the crowd.

"The point is fun and enlightenment, not treasure! I can give various readings either privately or right here, depending on your preference!"

(Laurelin and I also can give a reading to either your dragon or you! Roleplay or real life, Laurelin is here to make your RoR a great time!)

Morenic's Booth - Hunting Contest.

"Hello, you may call me Morenic. Before you ask, yes these robotics are real and yes I will beat you into the ground if you say anything about them. I'm the main hunter of my clan and I know the land and the game here better than I know the circuits in my wings."

Casting a glance at Laurelin working the crowd, she clears her throat and speaks louder. "It's free to play here, and there are prizes!
The game is simple. I'll have a food item in mind that you can find in the Wasteland and you have once chance a day to try and bring me what I want.
If you do, pick from the grab bag and bask in the glory. You'll have two hints to the item and one chance to impress me."

(Morenic said it all. It's a guessing game! You have one chance a day to guess the food item I hint to and if you do, you may pick from several mystery grab bags)

DETAILS

Laurelin's prices:

One Card - 100 (One Cards will often give vague answers but can be a good choice for some questions)

Past Present Future - 200 (Self explanatory)

Analyze A Relationship - 300 (This will tell you how a relationship with someone is going. What you and they are contributing and how it will work out)

Five Card Cross - 500 or 1 Gem (Answers problems. What contributes to the problem, the way to resolution, and the resolution's effects)
Other spreads will be available upon request or depending on what question you have

Morenic's grab bags:

Worth Something Someday (Contains Diety Dolls)

Checkmate! (Contains Chess Pieces)

Wash Your Claws (Contains transmutation goopy stuff)

A Jingling Bag (Contains treasure. Could be chests, jars, gems or just some loose change)

A Squirming Bag (Contains familiars)

Misc. (Could be anything from above, or other things. Materials, food, skins, eggs, or useless bone fragments and feathers... it's all possible here!)

(Art by loserinasweater)
14t0tpd.png

Two dragons, both looking in their teenage years stand at the entrance of their Riot of Rot area. The Coatl girl talks quickly to the Wildclaw, who appears to be effortlessly ignoring her.

"Morenic please! How are we gonna run a booth if you won't even look at me? We have to work together! That's why mom and dad made us run it!"

Morenic looked away from her and continued not speaking.

"Twelve years of silence! Please just tell me what's wrong!" When she was ignored yet again, Laurelin huffed. "As your clan Princess I dema-"

Morenic's heavy prosthetic foot fell hard onto Laurelin's small one. "Because, your highness, I'm broken and you're perfect. You're royal, and I'm the one who catches your food. Dad built every moving part on me, and mom primps you for being Matriarch!"

The Wildclaw limped away from her sister and, before Laurelin could protest, stole a table in the Tarot booth and scratched the words "HUNTING CONTEST" into the surface. "Run your own booth and I'll run mine."

Two booths stand before you, two warring sisters glare at eachother as customers approach. What will you do? Hunt? Find your future? Help the twins? The choice is yours!

Laurelin's booth - Oracle Tarot readings.

Wiping some tears away from her ruby eyes, the Coatl takes a seat behind the table left behind.
"Hi there! The name's Laurelin, and welcome to a Plague-d reading. We- I charge reasonably and low."

Hearing her sister's shouts from the other direction, she cleared her throat and gave a dazzling smile to the crowd.

"The point is fun and enlightenment, not treasure! I can give various readings either privately or right here, depending on your preference!"

(Laurelin and I also can give a reading to either your dragon or you! Roleplay or real life, Laurelin is here to make your RoR a great time!)

Morenic's Booth - Hunting Contest.

"Hello, you may call me Morenic. Before you ask, yes these robotics are real and yes I will beat you into the ground if you say anything about them. I'm the main hunter of my clan and I know the land and the game here better than I know the circuits in my wings."

Casting a glance at Laurelin working the crowd, she clears her throat and speaks louder. "It's free to play here, and there are prizes!
The game is simple. I'll have a food item in mind that you can find in the Wasteland and you have once chance a day to try and bring me what I want.
If you do, pick from the grab bag and bask in the glory. You'll have two hints to the item and one chance to impress me."

(Morenic said it all. It's a guessing game! You have one chance a day to guess the food item I hint to and if you do, you may pick from several mystery grab bags)

DETAILS

Laurelin's prices:

One Card - 100 (One Cards will often give vague answers but can be a good choice for some questions)

Past Present Future - 200 (Self explanatory)

Analyze A Relationship - 300 (This will tell you how a relationship with someone is going. What you and they are contributing and how it will work out)

Five Card Cross - 500 or 1 Gem (Answers problems. What contributes to the problem, the way to resolution, and the resolution's effects)
Other spreads will be available upon request or depending on what question you have

Morenic's grab bags:

Worth Something Someday (Contains Diety Dolls)

Checkmate! (Contains Chess Pieces)

Wash Your Claws (Contains transmutation goopy stuff)

A Jingling Bag (Contains treasure. Could be chests, jars, gems or just some loose change)

A Squirming Bag (Contains familiars)

Misc. (Could be anything from above, or other things. Materials, food, skins, eggs, or useless bone fragments and feathers... it's all possible here!)

(Art by loserinasweater)
xfilesthemesongsock.png
Morenic smirks as she thinks up her first item to hunt down. "This food is a plentiful plant item that grows upon our multitude of dead and decaying things. These are your hints, players. May the Plaguebringer grant you luck."
Morenic smirks as she thinks up her first item to hunt down. "This food is a plentiful plant item that grows upon our multitude of dead and decaying things. These are your hints, players. May the Plaguebringer grant you luck."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@queenofembers Is it bonebark mold? :00
@queenofembers Is it bonebark mold? :00
@QueenOfEmbers Is it Bonebark Mold?
@QueenOfEmbers Is it Bonebark Mold?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@QueenOfEmbers Bonebark Mold?
@QueenOfEmbers Bonebark Mold?
84si1j.png
@QueenOfEmbers

I assume we can only play on of the two games, right? Does that go doe the whole week or can we choose again every day?
@QueenOfEmbers

I assume we can only play on of the two games, right? Does that go doe the whole week or can we choose again every day?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Felistopaz

You can come back to choose a booth each day!
@Felistopaz

You can come back to choose a booth each day!
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers

Alright, thanks!
Then I'd like to sign up for a "Past Present Future" reading from Laurelin.
I'm not sure whether I want one for a dragon or myself - how much do I need to know/hacve written out of a dragons bio for this? And alternatively, what do you need to know if I want it done for me?

(I'll send you a PM with the treasure right away)
@QueenOfEmbers

Alright, thanks!
Then I'd like to sign up for a "Past Present Future" reading from Laurelin.
I'm not sure whether I want one for a dragon or myself - how much do I need to know/hacve written out of a dragons bio for this? And alternatively, what do you need to know if I want it done for me?

(I'll send you a PM with the treasure right away)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Queenofembers
I'm gonna go with bonebark mold for the guessing game!
@Queenofembers
I'm gonna go with bonebark mold for the guessing game!
OgvwujS.jpg
@QueenOfEmbers Id like to visit Laurelin's booth - Oracle Tarot reading. I'll try the 5 card cross for help with a problem. Now Im not 100% sure what kind of problems your offering help with, but I will ask a question now anyways, and if it isnt the type of question your looking for then maybe you can direct me on the type of questions you want ;)

Ok, so here is my problem - at my work place, there are 2 co-workers whom I dread working with. These individuals are nice, BUT they talk waaaayyy too much and I find them so boring II just feel like screaming at them to "Shut The H*ll up!!!"...... They talk non stop, and even when you try to humor them snd reply to them, they just dont listen, cut you off, and keep right on talking. They also seem to know everything and are always telling a person what they should do. I dread the days when I have to work next to them, as I find them exhausting to be around! Whats your tarot cards say on this ?

( I hope thats a suitable question )

Sending you the 500t now ;)
@QueenOfEmbers Id like to visit Laurelin's booth - Oracle Tarot reading. I'll try the 5 card cross for help with a problem. Now Im not 100% sure what kind of problems your offering help with, but I will ask a question now anyways, and if it isnt the type of question your looking for then maybe you can direct me on the type of questions you want ;)

Ok, so here is my problem - at my work place, there are 2 co-workers whom I dread working with. These individuals are nice, BUT they talk waaaayyy too much and I find them so boring II just feel like screaming at them to "Shut The H*ll up!!!"...... They talk non stop, and even when you try to humor them snd reply to them, they just dont listen, cut you off, and keep right on talking. They also seem to know everything and are always telling a person what they should do. I dread the days when I have to work next to them, as I find them exhausting to be around! Whats your tarot cards say on this ?

( I hope thats a suitable question )

Sending you the 500t now ;)
egJKMaP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7