Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Egg!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
Hello and welcome! First off, I want to say that this game is very similar to the other games such as [b]Open the Door[/b], [b]Magic Mirrors[/b], [b]Magic Portal[/b], etc. [i]but[/i] with a slight twist. As you might have guessed from the title, the contestants won't be picking mirrors, or portals, or doors, but... eggs! [size=4][b]Alternative Threads[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1754517]Choose Your Egg 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2685960/1#post_2685960]Choose Your Egg! 3[/url] [size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size] - Read them, know them, and respect them please! [list][*]If you are the host of a round, you must have [b]at least 3 eggs[/b]! [*]If your nest/s fall short of 3 eggs, you can adopt a hatchling/s from the Auction House to substitute the missing egg/s. [*]Only [b]HATCHLINGS[/b] can be given away! The title is called 'Choose Your Egg' after all, and hatchlings come from eggs, not adult dragons. [*]Out of all the eggs a host will be providing, one must have a [b]familiar[/b] as a bonus prize! [*][b]Whoever gets the egg & the familiar is the next host![/b] [*][b][i]Remember: one host, one round![/i][/b] [indent][list][*]This rule is in place because it can get very confusing (for both players and hosts) if there's more than one host running around and players don't know who to ping to participate! Thanks! [*]If you don't get a chance to participate, you can look at the other CYE threads and see if there's a round ongoing that you could jump into. [*]Otherwise, I ask that you be patient and wait your turn. Thank you! [/list][/indent] [*]In order to keep the thread moving, once all the eggs have been claimed, the current host must ping all participants and give the familiar to one of them, [i]even if the nest/eggs aren't ready yet![/i] [*]In order to keep the thread clean, hosts are recommended to edit their original post with the outcomes of the round instead of making a new post. Thank you! [*]Hosts may, once all the eggs have been claimed and if the eggs aren't hatched yet, announce the next winner (giving them the familiar!) who can then host the next round after that! [*]Out of politeness, the host has the option to post a predication date on when the eggs will hatch, if they haven't hatched already, for the sake of players. [*]Players should remember to accept their prizes ASAP to be courteous to their hosts. [indent][list][*]If a player does not accept their prizes, hosts are recommended to try to get in contact with them to reminded them to claim their prize. [*]If the player does not respond to the host's inquiry with a reasonable amount of time, then the host is free to do what they wish with the player's former prize. [*]Please remember that once you give the hatchlings away, a host can no longer dictate what the new owners do with said hatchling. So please, respect how everyone plays! [*]If you don't like having Unnamed hatchlings, then it's within your right as a host to name said hatchlings before you give them to others. What you can't do is tell others to name said hatchling before exalting.[/list][/indent] [*]Remember to ping the host if you want a certain egg! [*]In the scenario that the host doesn't post either the choices or results after a few days, then anybody may pick up the proverbial torch and take their place! [*]And remember to have fun and be kind to other players![/list]
Hello and welcome! First off, I want to say that this game is very similar to the other games such as Open the Door, Magic Mirrors, Magic Portal, etc. but with a slight twist.

As you might have guessed from the title, the contestants won't be picking mirrors, or portals, or doors, but... eggs!

Alternative Threads

Choose Your Egg 2

Choose Your Egg! 3

Rules - Read them, know them, and respect them please!
  • If you are the host of a round, you must have at least 3 eggs!

• If your nest/s fall short of 3 eggs, you can adopt a hatchling/s from the Auction House to substitute the missing egg/s.

• Only HATCHLINGS can be given away! The title is called 'Choose Your Egg' after all, and hatchlings come from eggs, not adult dragons.

• Out of all the eggs a host will be providing, one must have a familiar as a bonus prize!

• Whoever gets the egg & the familiar is the next host!

• Remember: one host, one round!
    • This rule is in place because it can get very confusing (for both players and hosts) if there's more than one host running around and players don't know who to ping to participate! Thanks!

• If you don't get a chance to participate, you can look at the other CYE threads and see if there's a round ongoing that you could jump into.

• Otherwise, I ask that you be patient and wait your turn. Thank you!
  • In order to keep the thread moving, once all the eggs have been claimed, the current host must ping all participants and give the familiar to one of them, even if the nest/eggs aren't ready yet!

• In order to keep the thread clean, hosts are recommended to edit their original post with the outcomes of the round instead of making a new post. Thank you!

• Hosts may, once all the eggs have been claimed and if the eggs aren't hatched yet, announce the next winner (giving them the familiar!) who can then host the next round after that!

• Out of politeness, the host has the option to post a predication date on when the eggs will hatch, if they haven't hatched already, for the sake of players.

• Players should remember to accept their prizes ASAP to be courteous to their hosts.

• If a player does not accept their prizes, hosts are recommended to try to get in contact with them to reminded them to claim their prize.

• If the player does not respond to the host's inquiry with a reasonable amount of time, then the host is free to do what they wish with the player's former prize.

• Please remember that once you give the hatchlings away, a host can no longer dictate what the new owners do with said hatchling. So please, respect how everyone plays!

• If you don't like having Unnamed hatchlings, then it's within your right as a host to name said hatchlings before you give them to others. What you can't do is tell others to name said hatchling before exalting.
  • Remember to ping the host if you want a certain egg!

• In the scenario that the host doesn't post either the choices or results after a few days, then anybody may pick up the proverbial torch and take their place!

• And remember to have fun and be kind to other players!
2v32at4.jpg
Egg #2!
Egg #2!

DmRdZYl.png
Egg 3!
Egg 3!
20iias5.png
Egg 1 plz
Egg 1 plz
giphy.gif
@Detroness
Egg four please
@Detroness
Egg four please
y'all ever read marvel comics?
Ooh this sounds fun! Commenting so I can remember for later
Ooh this sounds fun! Commenting so I can remember for later
Thanks for playing, I'll ping you again tomorrow when the eggs hatch to inform you of your prizes and who's the next host of this little game.

@Dragara @therealmollz @jackalclaw

To: Dragara, therealmollz, & jackalclaw; apologies for not including this in the rules but please ping me or any other host of the eggs in the future so that we are notified that someone has commented on the forum. Thank you!

@cryptvokeeper

To: cryptvokeeper, I'll ping you tomorrow or at a later time (after this time) if you would like to have a reminder.
Thanks for playing, I'll ping you again tomorrow when the eggs hatch to inform you of your prizes and who's the next host of this little game.

@Dragara @therealmollz @jackalclaw

To: Dragara, therealmollz, & jackalclaw; apologies for not including this in the rules but please ping me or any other host of the eggs in the future so that we are notified that someone has commented on the forum. Thank you!

@cryptvokeeper

To: cryptvokeeper, I'll ping you tomorrow or at a later time (after this time) if you would like to have a reminder.
2v32at4.jpg
[center][color=purple]Here are your prizes! Enjoy! @Dragara [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154598/15459748_350.png[/img] @jackalclaw [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154598/15459749_350.png[/img] @therealmollz [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154598/15459765_350.png[/img] @marknuuuttttt [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154598/15459756_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/353.png[/img][/center]
Here are your prizes! Enjoy!

@Dragara

15459748_350.png

@jackalclaw

15459749_350.png

@therealmollz

15459765_350.png

@marknuuuttttt

15459756_350.png
353.png
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness Thank you! My clutch contains 3 eggs and will be ready in about four days! Parents: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70395/7039434_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71454/7145367_350.png[/img] Their dragon ids in case you want to preview their babies: Pontus (Father): 7039434 Tethys (Mother): 7145367 [center]EGG ONE CLAIMED BY: @redfish EGG TWO CLAIMED BY: @Shadowlugia711 EGG THREE CLAIMED BY:@Detroness[/center]
@Detroness
Thank you!
My clutch contains 3 eggs and will be ready in about four days!
Parents:
7039434_350.png
7145367_350.png
Their dragon ids in case you want to preview their babies:
Pontus (Father): 7039434
Tethys (Mother): 7145367

EGG ONE CLAIMED BY: @redfish
EGG TWO CLAIMED BY: @Shadowlugia711
EGG THREE CLAIMED BY:@Detroness
y'all ever read marvel comics?
@marknuuuttttt

You're welcome!