10/10

Very cool!
@InkLeviathan

10/10

Very cool!
90492325p.png
Hypnos has my Wishlist!
@SephyAthredon123

4/10 I enjoy the 'sephy' as it makes me think of Sephirtoth.
But for the rest, it feels a bit long to me and I'm not the most fond of usernames with numbers in them or at the end or beginning.
@SephyAthredon123

4/10 I enjoy the 'sephy' as it makes me think of Sephirtoth.
But for the rest, it feels a bit long to me and I'm not the most fond of usernames with numbers in them or at the end or beginning.
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@MintyAmbitions

((Sephy Athredon is actually the name of an OC of mine from the FFVII universe. He is a clone of Sephiroth meant to be an eventual replacement for him should he ever turn on ShinRa. He escaped the labs he grew up in and found the Athredon family which raised him as if he was one of their own kids.

Skip me! ))
@MintyAmbitions

((Sephy Athredon is actually the name of an OC of mine from the FFVII universe. He is a clone of Sephiroth meant to be an eventual replacement for him should he ever turn on ShinRa. He escaped the labs he grew up in and found the Athredon family which raised him as if he was one of their own kids.

Skip me! ))
90492325p.png
Hypnos has my Wishlist!
/quietly bumps/
/quietly bumps/
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@Mintyambitions I like your username because it's motivational for mintiness and I like mint tea so yaaaaas. 10/10 ideal username
@Mintyambitions I like your username because it's motivational for mintiness and I like mint tea so yaaaaas. 10/10 ideal username
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@Ethras

10/10 Unique name, easy to remember and type.
@Ethras

10/10 Unique name, easy to remember and type.
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness
9/10 sounds really cool and creative although I'd have to look at it a few times to type it right XD
@Detroness
9/10 sounds really cool and creative although I'd have to look at it a few times to type it right XD
@TreeDragon

I've been there, no worries! XD Though, it never happens to my name personally... Or does it?! XD

Skip~
@TreeDragon

I've been there, no worries! XD Though, it never happens to my name personally... Or does it?! XD

Skip~
2v32at4.jpg
@treedragon
9/10
makes me imagine just that, a tiny dragon stuck in a tree like a cat 'w'
even tho they could just fly down.. they wouldnt get stuck up there lol
@treedragon
9/10
makes me imagine just that, a tiny dragon stuck in a tree like a cat 'w'
even tho they could just fly down.. they wouldnt get stuck up there lol
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52