Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Describe the flight above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
No matter the flight, tell what impression you get from what flight the user above you is.

For example, Nature flight is a bunch of tree-hugging sissies dancing in a circle (love you all. xD)

Once finished, tell your flight. (because not everyone has everything memorized)

I am Plague.
No matter the flight, tell what impression you get from what flight the user above you is.

For example, Nature flight is a bunch of tree-hugging sissies dancing in a circle (love you all. xD)

Once finished, tell your flight. (because not everyone has everything memorized)

I am Plague.
PlagueFlag.gif It's a very, very mad world.
Plague is always up for a dominance battle!

I'm Wind!
Plague is always up for a dominance battle!

I'm Wind!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
The wind flight is full of free spirited individuals who-as they say-go where the wind takes them

I'm Shadow!
The wind flight is full of free spirited individuals who-as they say-go where the wind takes them

I'm Shadow!
Gek4MgE.pngninbinarycatcher.png
Members from the Shadow flight may seem nice and calm, but not ones to be messed with.

I'm Ice!
Members from the Shadow flight may seem nice and calm, but not ones to be messed with.

I'm Ice!
Ice flight is full of playful, loyal people who are rigid in the things they do (order of command and such habits and rituals and such)
Probably have all seen Christmas movies one too many times. Or Frozen, or Rise of the Guardians, or all three.

Plague~
Ice flight is full of playful, loyal people who are rigid in the things they do (order of command and such habits and rituals and such)
Probably have all seen Christmas movies one too many times. Or Frozen, or Rise of the Guardians, or all three.

Plague~
PlagueFlag.gif It's a very, very mad world.
Members of Plague aren't too fazed whenever they get sick with something.

I'm from Water
Members of Plague aren't too fazed whenever they get sick with something.

I'm from Water
BVq8q9P.pngGatcha_Badge.gifnGvTyg3.png
Members of Water keeps to themselves a lot, but they aren't a bad bunch. They're kind people. They just like their secrets and inside jokes is all.

I'm Wind.
Members of Water keeps to themselves a lot, but they aren't a bad bunch. They're kind people. They just like their secrets and inside jokes is all.

I'm Wind.
LxbWmll.png
Dragons of the wind flight seem to fly with the breeze. But don't get me wrong there good friends to!

I'm Earth!
Dragons of the wind flight seem to fly with the breeze. But don't get me wrong there good friends to!

I'm Earth!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
Earth might be small, but they've got grit to go around. Tough as rocks, the lot of them.

I'm Light.
Earth might be small, but they've got grit to go around. Tough as rocks, the lot of them.

I'm Light.
NXwxhXo.png
Light dragons are kind of care-free, yet also seem noble and respected. Even in a city of crumbling ruins they are elegant.

Nature!
Light dragons are kind of care-free, yet also seem noble and respected. Even in a city of crumbling ruins they are elegant.

Nature!
1 2 3 4 5 6