Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dumb ways to die!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Not sure if this will catch on or not, but thought I would give it a try.

In light of this being October, and Halloween is right around the corner. I thought I would try this one since I used to play the app and I have the song stuck in my head. But this will be a bit different from the app its self.

Dumb ways to die:
pretty much you post the dumb way the user who posted above you died.

Example:

@luridgast died by slipping on marbles, and breaking their neck from the fall
Not sure if this will catch on or not, but thought I would give it a try.

In light of this being October, and Halloween is right around the corner. I thought I would try this one since I used to play the app and I have the song stuck in my head. But this will be a bit different from the app its self.

Dumb ways to die:
pretty much you post the dumb way the user who posted above you died.

Example:

@luridgast died by slipping on marbles, and breaking their neck from the fall
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Luridgast

Died by slipping on marbles AFTER being attacked by a horde of black cats led by that creepy old lady down the street.

Happy Halloween! XD
@Luridgast

Died by slipping on marbles AFTER being attacked by a horde of black cats led by that creepy old lady down the street.

Happy Halloween! XD
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@vmprsm
Died by choking on jello, then getting it stuck in the wind pipe

(that was good haha)
@vmprsm
Died by choking on jello, then getting it stuck in the wind pipe

(that was good haha)
@luridgast Died by getting crushed by a vending machine they got mad at
@luridgast Died by getting crushed by a vending machine they got mad at
The Eyes Are Useless When The Mind Is Blindfor_neodogstar_by_hiyahyro42-d9n4o66.png
@Neodogstar

cracked their skull open upon a golf ball hitting them in the temple. While picking up a quarter from the golf course
@Neodogstar

cracked their skull open upon a golf ball hitting them in the temple. While picking up a quarter from the golf course
@luridgast Fell off a bed and broke their neck
@luridgast Fell off a bed and broke their neck
The Eyes Are Useless When The Mind Is Blindfor_neodogstar_by_hiyahyro42-d9n4o66.png
@Neodogstar

Stepped on a lego and got a deadly infection in their ear from a cut in their ear lobe, then died from a generic cold
@Neodogstar

Stepped on a lego and got a deadly infection in their ear from a cut in their ear lobe, then died from a generic cold
@luridgast Drowned in a 2 inch deep pool
@luridgast Drowned in a 2 inch deep pool
@Neodogstar Dressed up as a moose for Halloween, got drunk and went tromping off into the woods during hunting season.
@Neodogstar Dressed up as a moose for Halloween, got drunk and went tromping off into the woods during hunting season.
Mwff8lj.png
@FoxonStilts

popped a blood vessel from snorting to many pixie stix and bled to death
@FoxonStilts

popped a blood vessel from snorting to many pixie stix and bled to death
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46