Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lightweaver's dangerous balcony
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192
I suddenly wonder why dragons need glittery nail polish.

Then, Suddenly, a vial of the stuff falls onto the balcony I had descended to in hopes of recovering my poor, coma-induced lime. I allow it to shatter into millions of pieces upon the ground. I obtain a mop and clean the mess, lazily sweeping the shattered glass remains over the edge of the precipice.
I suddenly wonder why dragons need glittery nail polish.

Then, Suddenly, a vial of the stuff falls onto the balcony I had descended to in hopes of recovering my poor, coma-induced lime. I allow it to shatter into millions of pieces upon the ground. I obtain a mop and clean the mess, lazily sweeping the shattered glass remains over the edge of the precipice.
But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles.
I take the shards of glass and scatter them everywhere

I drop a sandbox down for the person below me to play in
I take the shards of glass and scatter them everywhere

I drop a sandbox down for the person below me to play in
The sand falls out of the box, but the box makes a nice thing to put bottles away in.

... But oops, a bottle cap rolls off the ledge while I'm putting things away! Darn!
The sand falls out of the box, but the box makes a nice thing to put bottles away in.

... But oops, a bottle cap rolls off the ledge while I'm putting things away! Darn!
I lazily look up for a second when the bottle cap clirrs onto my balcony's floor. When I look up to see where that come from, I become aware of a magical array of things falling from balconies in an outmost comical fashion. When I reach out with my cellphone to record it and put this incredible moment on youtube, I accidentally knocks my pot cactus over. ... Ooops.
I lazily look up for a second when the bottle cap clirrs onto my balcony's floor. When I look up to see where that come from, I become aware of a magical array of things falling from balconies in an outmost comical fashion. When I reach out with my cellphone to record it and put this incredible moment on youtube, I accidentally knocks my pot cactus over. ... Ooops.
I look up only to think to myself

"Why do I have a second balcony in this place? I don't even live here."

I try to catch the cactus, but it pokes my hand. I throw the cactus behind me, and as I turn around to try to fix the wound, my tail knocks off some plants.
I look up only to think to myself

"Why do I have a second balcony in this place? I don't even live here."

I try to catch the cactus, but it pokes my hand. I throw the cactus behind me, and as I turn around to try to fix the wound, my tail knocks off some plants.
Why are you reading this? Keep scrolling.
I suddenly end up looking like a miniature Gladekeeper. Reeling from the shock of this foilage-ful attack, I drop my footbath full of hot water.
I suddenly end up looking like a miniature Gladekeeper. Reeling from the shock of this foilage-ful attack, I drop my footbath full of hot water.
66MHIIb.png
I notice nothing out of the ordinary, reading a good book and listening to good music. However, the impact of the footbath sends a particularly precarious stack of books tumbling over the edge of the balcony railing.
I notice nothing out of the ordinary, reading a good book and listening to good music. However, the impact of the footbath sends a particularly precarious stack of books tumbling over the edge of the balcony railing.
The pile of books sets off a domino-like chain reaction that I'd been preparing all over this floor. I exclaim angrily as the line of books trail all over bookshelves and tables and in crazy circles over the library floor before the incomplete design sends a final book sliding across the floor and sends my pencil rolling off the edge.
The pile of books sets off a domino-like chain reaction that I'd been preparing all over this floor. I exclaim angrily as the line of books trail all over bookshelves and tables and in crazy circles over the library floor before the incomplete design sends a final book sliding across the floor and sends my pencil rolling off the edge.
Slowly, I make my way to a lower balcony, my body screaming in pain since two dragons fell on me earlier...
I look up and see something falling down towards me. In panic, I jump back, my steampunk goggles falling down to the next balcony...
Slowly, I make my way to a lower balcony, my body screaming in pain since two dragons fell on me earlier...
I look up and see something falling down towards me. In panic, I jump back, my steampunk goggles falling down to the next balcony...
H2dlgsE.jpg
I'm gazing at the top of a particularly tall bookshelf when I feel a thunk! and I suddenly feel as if I'm seeing the world in different colors. Everything around me looks murky and muddled, causing me to crash backwards into a bookshelf. One of the books from the very top comes fluttering down and in my haste to catch it, I blindly swat in the air and lose my rose. Now where could it have gone?
I'm gazing at the top of a particularly tall bookshelf when I feel a thunk! and I suddenly feel as if I'm seeing the world in different colors. Everything around me looks murky and muddled, causing me to crash backwards into a bookshelf. One of the books from the very top comes fluttering down and in my haste to catch it, I blindly swat in the air and lose my rose. Now where could it have gone?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192