Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lightweaver's dangerous balcony
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192
The shirt falls past the balcony and I reach out to grab it on instinct. In the heat of the moment, I end up flying over the balcony entirely, catching the shirt but losing my extremely fashionable fez in the process.
The shirt falls past the balcony and I reach out to grab it on instinct. In the heat of the moment, I end up flying over the balcony entirely, catching the shirt but losing my extremely fashionable fez in the process.
The fez happened to catch me by surprise as it fell into my hands, knocking out the note that was in my hands. As I scurried over to retrieve the note, it fluttered off the balcony and I sighed, and put on the fez.
The fez happened to catch me by surprise as it fell into my hands, knocking out the note that was in my hands. As I scurried over to retrieve the note, it fluttered off the balcony and I sighed, and put on the fez.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I waved my arms wildly, trying to catch the note, but as usual waving your airs around isn't the best way to catch something as light as a feather. Derp.

I can just read "Meet me..." as it flutters past, on to the next floor.
I waved my arms wildly, trying to catch the note, but as usual waving your airs around isn't the best way to catch something as light as a feather. Derp.

I can just read "Meet me..." as it flutters past, on to the next floor.
jaZD1S7.png
I catch the note, but then suddenly choke on what I was eating, letting out fiery breath which burns the note.
In my haste to stop choking I knock a whoopee cushion off the edge and it makes a loud noise as it falls to the next balcony.
I catch the note, but then suddenly choke on what I was eating, letting out fiery breath which burns the note.
In my haste to stop choking I knock a whoopee cushion off the edge and it makes a loud noise as it falls to the next balcony.
GAji9p1.png
I give the nearest dragon a dramatic disgusted look and fan away the air around my nose.

In my fanning, I accidentally knock down a wooden duck.
I give the nearest dragon a dramatic disgusted look and fan away the air around my nose.

In my fanning, I accidentally knock down a wooden duck.
ctFAI4k.gif
After being hit in the head with a wooden duck, I accidentally drop my guitar off the balcony.
After being hit in the head with a wooden duck, I accidentally drop my guitar off the balcony.

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
I jump 10 feet in the air after a sudden guitar crashes to the ground behind me and breaks. The scare sent the smoothie i was drinking flying out of my hands, and it plummets to the balcony below.
I jump 10 feet in the air after a sudden guitar crashes to the ground behind me and breaks. The scare sent the smoothie i was drinking flying out of my hands, and it plummets to the balcony below.
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
The smoothie spilt all over me and my clothes. Thankfully, at least it tasted good.

But in my haste to grab tissues to clean myself off, some dust bunnies fell out and went further down.
The smoothie spilt all over me and my clothes. Thankfully, at least it tasted good.

But in my haste to grab tissues to clean myself off, some dust bunnies fell out and went further down.
Ru6naU3.png
I feel something tickle my nose as I try to knock away whatever it was I end up sneezing, sending my painting canvas over the side of the balcony.
I feel something tickle my nose as I try to knock away whatever it was I end up sneezing, sending my painting canvas over the side of the balcony.
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
I ninja- dodge the falling painting canvas as it falls to the floor of this balcony.

I then decide to precipitate a comatose Lime from my level of the balcony to the one below it.
I ninja- dodge the falling painting canvas as it falls to the floor of this balcony.

I then decide to precipitate a comatose Lime from my level of the balcony to the one below it.
But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192