Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lightweaver's dangerous balcony
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192
I catch the bones to make a lovely accessory and drop the necklace for the person below me.
I catch the bones to make a lovely accessory and drop the necklace for the person below me.
The value of the well is not known until it goes dry.
- Celtic Saying
Screaming, running, and still smoldering a bit, the necklace loops itself around my neck andI stop dead i my tracks to admire it in a mirror. The mirror is dirty so I try to rub it clean but accidentally send it over the edge of the railing.
Screaming, running, and still smoldering a bit, the necklace loops itself around my neck andI stop dead i my tracks to admire it in a mirror. The mirror is dirty so I try to rub it clean but accidentally send it over the edge of the railing.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
I get crushed by the mirror and my body falls down
I get crushed by the mirror and my body falls down
Oh snap! A falling body?!
Let's dodge that, but trip and send a shoe over the edge. Oops.
Oh snap! A falling body?!
Let's dodge that, but trip and send a shoe over the edge. Oops.
The shoe flies up and revives me as I drop a sandbox down~
The shoe flies up and revives me as I drop a sandbox down~
It starts raining sand above my head as I hissed angrily at it, as the sandbox turned upside down.

I grab a hose that's turned on to clean myself off, but lost my grip and it falls off the edge.
It starts raining sand above my head as I hissed angrily at it, as the sandbox turned upside down.

I grab a hose that's turned on to clean myself off, but lost my grip and it falls off the edge.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
The hose soaks me to the bone but puts out the last embers.

Surprised at the sudden hosing, I stumble back and break the railing behind me, sending a chunk of railing to the next floor.
The hose soaks me to the bone but puts out the last embers.

Surprised at the sudden hosing, I stumble back and break the railing behind me, sending a chunk of railing to the next floor.
While I am sitting comfortable, reading, I've put my feet on another chair. Suddenly, a chunk of railing falls on my feet.

Out of pain and frustration, I throw down the book I was reading.
While I am sitting comfortable, reading, I've put my feet on another chair. Suddenly, a chunk of railing falls on my feet.

Out of pain and frustration, I throw down the book I was reading.
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
NO. Not falling books, I flail and roll on the ground yet fail to dodge the book, dropping a glass of Soda I was enjoying over the balcony in my moment of stupidity.
NO. Not falling books, I flail and roll on the ground yet fail to dodge the book, dropping a glass of Soda I was enjoying over the balcony in my moment of stupidity.
kbqBOtG.png
The soda splatters on me and makes me sticky. I rip off my sticky shirt and put on a clean one, but the sticky shirt is kicked off as I try to clean the rest of the soda off myself.
The soda splatters on me and makes me sticky. I rip off my sticky shirt and put on a clean one, but the sticky shirt is kicked off as I try to clean the rest of the soda off myself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192