Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
((We will start posting the Introductory posts, however, if any still want to join, there are still openings! Also, please, don't feel pressured to make long/short posts! WE LOVE EVERYTHING. The introductories will be written in a more story-telling like form- we will slip into a more RP like for normals |D Here we go!)) [center][size=1]@BlueTrillium, @ToxicCreed, @Orlaithia, @Hazeledpoppy, @Lunadora[/size][/center] [center][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/2940uw7.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2339230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23393/2339230_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][Gale][/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] None Gale could not sit still. Yes, his sister had told him he had to at least [i]try[/i] and make a good first impression, but... It was just... He was too excited! The Windsinger had put the Coatl and his sister in this floating island and told them to organize his party. And that he was also sending a couple other dragons to help along- promising that is would be a life-changing experience. Or something along those lines. They were at the southern most end of the island, the main sky port, overlooking the entirety of the Cloudsong. And the view sure was nice, but Deities, this wait was killing him! The Seafoam Coatl's wings twitched, and he winced, shooting a quick glance at his company. It was insane how Aria could just sit like that! Without moving! It was some black magic, Gale was sure of it! Well, at least she hadn't noticed his fidgeting. He was sure he'd get a fine tongue-lashing if she did and- Was it a Trick of the Light, or did the orange of a hot air balloon appear for just a second down there? It was! And the speck soon grew into a full signature Hot Air Balloon as it rose above the cloud cover. And after it came even more of them. Gale grinned, and had the feeling he was in for a ride. [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f00aa17c8f437902a0c9baa0b3f03367/tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2505758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25058/2505758_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][Aria][/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Kevad[/b] (@BlueTrillium) || [b]Yachaziel[/b] (@ToxicCreed) || [b]Eirawen[/b] (@Orlaithia) || [b]Soulthar[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) || [b]Samael[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) || Riviera (@Lunadora) Aria looks around with disdain at the other dragons that she is forced to work with. She still couldn't believe the Windsinger would make her do this. Planning the gala with them was hard enough, but having to choose... Snapping herself back to attention before she slips into meditation, she turns back to the dragons. She clicks her tongue loudly to get their attention. "Greetings everyone. I am Aria, the Princess of Song. For the next week we have been ordered to work together to make this Gala run as smoothly as possible for the Windsinger. Please do try to behave yourselves . Since we're being forced to spend time together, you might as well get to know one another. You have the remainder of the day to "hang out" as my brother would say until those who are less...punctual... arrive. That will be all." Finishing her little introductory speech, she begins walking around the landing point with a clipboard, occasionally glancing over at the assembled dragons. She hopes for their sake everything goes well. She was [i]not[/i] going to let this event be ruined by a bunch of pathetic commoners. [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [b]Current Standings:[/b] None quite yet! [b]Current Gifts Received:[/b] None! [b]Perks Purchased:[/b] None~
((We will start posting the Introductory posts, however, if any still want to join, there are still openings! Also, please, don't feel pressured to make long/short posts! WE LOVE EVERYTHING. The introductories will be written in a more story-telling like form- we will slip into a more RP like for normals |D Here we go!))

2940uw7.jpg
[Gale]
Post Number: 1/oo
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With: None

Gale could not sit still. Yes, his sister had told him he had to at least try and make a good first impression, but... It was just... He was too excited! The Windsinger had put the Coatl and his sister in this floating island and told them to organize his party. And that he was also sending a couple other dragons to help along- promising that is would be a life-changing experience. Or something along those lines.

They were at the southern most end of the island, the main sky port, overlooking the entirety of the Cloudsong. And the view sure was nice, but Deities, this wait was killing him!

The Seafoam Coatl's wings twitched, and he winced, shooting a quick glance at his company. It was insane how Aria could just sit like that! Without moving! It was some black magic, Gale was sure of it!

Well, at least she hadn't noticed his fidgeting. He was sure he'd get a fine tongue-lashing if she did and-

Was it a Trick of the Light, or did the orange of a hot air balloon appear for just a second down there?

It was! And the speck soon grew into a full signature Hot Air Balloon as it rose above the cloud cover. And after it came even more of them. Gale grinned, and had the feeling he was in for a ride.

tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png

tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png

tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png

[Aria]
Post Number: 1/oo
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:
Kevad (@BlueTrillium) || Yachaziel (@ToxicCreed) || Eirawen (@Orlaithia) || Soulthar (@Hazeledpoppy) || Samael (@Hazeledpoppy) || Riviera (@Lunadora)

Aria looks around with disdain at the other dragons that she is forced to work with. She still couldn't believe the Windsinger would make her do this. Planning the gala with them was hard enough, but having to choose...

Snapping herself back to attention before she slips into meditation, she turns back to the dragons. She clicks her tongue loudly to get their attention.

"Greetings everyone. I am Aria, the Princess of Song. For the next week we have been ordered to work together to make this Gala run as smoothly as possible for the Windsinger. Please do try to behave yourselves . Since we're being forced to spend time together, you might as well get to know one another. You have the remainder of the day to "hang out" as my brother would say until those who are less...punctual... arrive. That will be all."

Finishing her little introductory speech, she begins walking around the landing point with a clipboard, occasionally glancing over at the assembled dragons. She hopes for their sake everything goes well. She was not going to let this event be ruined by a bunch of pathetic commoners.

tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png

Current Standings:

None quite yet!

Current Gifts Received:

None!

Perks Purchased:

None~
s6uh36.jpg
((And we're off! I can't wait to see where this goes!! In case you didn't know, I'm HailfireAlicorn and I'm one of the judges/co-organizers! I'll be the one playing Aria for the most part. I'm mostly on at nights so sorry if I'm a bit quiet during the day when I have school! I'll be working on fleshing out the details of R Points and the details of how to win our lovely Prince/Princess! I hope you enjoy it!~

~HA ))
((And we're off! I can't wait to see where this goes!! In case you didn't know, I'm HailfireAlicorn and I'm one of the judges/co-organizers! I'll be the one playing Aria for the most part. I'm mostly on at nights so sorry if I'm a bit quiet during the day when I have school! I'll be working on fleshing out the details of R Points and the details of how to win our lovely Prince/Princess! I hope you enjoy it!~

~HA ))
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
(( Do we wait for hazeledpoppy to post with Soulthar and/or Samael first? ))
(( Do we wait for hazeledpoppy to post with Soulthar and/or Samael first? ))
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
(([b]You guys see our ultra-shiny pretty-pictures super-formal uber-sparkly thread. But guess what's happening in HQ?[/b] Super-secret insider happenings: (Entitled: Business in the front, party in the back.) [quote=Nano] [b]8:30 PM-[/b] But seriously. YOU. TALK. ON. THREAD. NOW. [/quote] [quote=Hail]‎[b]8‎:‎30‎ ‎PM-[/b] D: But you just posted mine Fine, I'll go say something OOCly.[/quote] [quote=Nano]‎[b]8‎:‎37‎ ‎PM-[/b] BUT STILL. You should post saying you were the one that is actually RPing Aria. Just cuz. Since. Ya know. You haven't appeared on the thread ONCE in like. What. Seven pages? [b]‎8‎:‎38‎ ‎PM-[/b] OH COME ON[/quote] [quote=Hail]‎[b]8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM-[/b] I just posted lol[/quote] [quote=Nano][b]‎8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM-[/b] EXACTLY And you sound so much like one of those uber-secret 'only on x/x times' super secret moderator ninja. -dragons [/quote] [quote=Hail]‎[b]8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM- [/b]XD[/quote] (And Thus Concludes: Business in the Front, Party in the Back.) END)) EDIT: ((Sorry for posting this randomness. Please continue on with your day.))
((You guys see our ultra-shiny pretty-pictures super-formal uber-sparkly thread. But guess what's happening in HQ?

Super-secret insider happenings:

(Entitled: Business in the front, party in the back.)

Nano wrote:
8:30 PM- But seriously. YOU. TALK. ON. THREAD. NOW.

Hail wrote:
8‎:‎30‎ ‎PM- D: But you just posted mine

Fine, I'll go say something OOCly.

Nano wrote:
8‎:‎37‎ ‎PM- BUT STILL.

You should post saying you were the one that is actually RPing Aria.

Just cuz.

Since.

Ya know.

You haven't appeared on the thread ONCE in like.

What.

Seven pages?

‎8‎:‎38‎ ‎PM- OH COME ON

Hail wrote:
8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM- I just posted lol

Nano wrote:
‎8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM- EXACTLY

And you sound so much like one of those uber-secret 'only on x/x times' super secret moderator ninja.

-dragons

Hail wrote:
8‎:‎39‎ ‎PM- XD

(And Thus Concludes: Business in the Front, Party in the Back.)

END))

EDIT: ((Sorry for posting this randomness. Please continue on with your day.))
s6uh36.jpg
((@BlueTrillium

Remember to ping me to get my attention |D

Um, I don't know if Hazel is on right now...? It was all a bit impromptu, and she wasn't officially part of our organizing head |D I guess you can... Do something? If you really want to post, you can. I'm just not even going to say anything |D))
((@BlueTrillium

Remember to ping me to get my attention |D

Um, I don't know if Hazel is on right now...? It was all a bit impromptu, and she wasn't officially part of our organizing head |D I guess you can... Do something? If you really want to post, you can. I'm just not even going to say anything |D))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano ((here! Gonna fill out the form real quick... Heeeeeerrrrreee we go!)) @Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=982198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9822/982198_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2616888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26169/2616888_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][b]Soulthar (Soul), Samael [s](Sam)[/s]**[/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] Soul: 1/? Samael: 1/? [/center] The slightest wind blew, the only place that was mostly devoid of the cool gusts that so often occupied the ends of the island. In fact, it came as a slight annoyance to one dragon in particular, whose quill whipped back and forth over a large fluttering piece of crisp, clean parchment. His arms were muscular, well toned from many years of battle, black and speckled with dark and lighter flecks of his obsidian scale pigment. There hung two simple silver bands, little chain bracelets that adorned his wrists. Finally, when he had written what he wanted, he pressed it onto the billboard wall, neatly placing the grey quill back into a slot in his laureate's cap, moving his thick arms and tossing the gossamer indigo cape he wore, letting it billow out as he slowly let himself down on all fours again, his silver shoes and braces clinking as he moved off, ambling out of his 'safe zone'. He wasn't quite sure where he was going. He was /supposed/ to meet up with the other two main planners... But they were nowhere to be found. So, unfortunately, he was left to wandering... Until finally, he head someone over the loud wind slipping it's way into his ears. "Soul..! Soul..!!" He turned, ears flicking downward in an effort to block out the unnecessary white noise. He sniffed. Shifting a rather large... Abnormally large pearl into his arm, clutching it close to his chest. "Samael..?" Blinking, he tilted his head and hat back so he could see better. ...the cursed hat that kept slipping into his pink eyes. But he could deal with it for now, as his friend... Dressed in desert decorative clothes, a turban and a vest with large green sleeves... Dark black boots with green and gold accents... And just the overall look of complete disarray, with orange gems as bright as ripe mangoes embedded in a dark body and feathery green plumage the same as tree leaves. His dark eyes glittered with mystery as he approached, two tails of fabric swaying from his turban. Tail swinging happily side to side, he joined Soul with a grin, his smooth and generally low voice slipping out of his mouth, the words tumbling off his tongue. "You were asking about having another princess, yeah? I went and kidnapped one for you... She's a beaut." Soul froze. "You /what/." Samael tossed his head back, his bright green crest quivering as he laughed in just about the only way skydancers could. He gently tugged on a chain, which seemed to appear out of nowhere. Pulling forward a small imperial, whose scales were the most pristine of shining white, porcelain and the faintest of green for wings and hair. She smiled as she approached, which struck Soul as odd, considering... Wait. The chains were yet another illusion, though she did wear iron bands. In fact, he didn't even know what she actually looked like... If she was even an imp. The only thing his arcane mind couldn't decipher was Samael's shadows and illusions. "So... Why haven't you advanced to Matriarch yet, Soul? Isn't Basil ill or something? You /were/ his battle partner for a time, you know... You're practically his brother..." Soul blinked. "Must I remind you that Farendel has taken that place? He's rank eleven, just like Basil. It's not my place and you know it, friend." Samael shook his head again. "Shouldn't you just take power, at least? You're the one with the fortune telling and future predicting... You normally know what's going to happen at least a month in advance..." Soul hissed. "It's time to shut your trap, Samael. I am more than aware of the things the /Third/ Regiment get away with." There was a sudden silence, and soon they grew aware that the wind had stopped and there were two listeners. The planners..! The Prince... The princess..! Soul dropped his head in shame and embarrassment at being heard. "Apologies... Your ears shouldn't have to deal with the dramas of our clan." Slowly lifting his head again, he pushed his cap back again with his tail, finally being able to see their bright green forms. It was a good thing he couldn't blush, otherwise his face would be cherry red, even to his sideburns. ...But needless to say, he was glad that they'd found him rather than him having to wander around the relatively devoid place. A place that eventually would be filled with events and dragons and... And... Crowds. It would be crowded. Samael stepped forward, a sly grin sliding onto his face. "Mm... Mademoiselle, you wouldn't happen to be available-" There was a soft sound of impact as suddenly Soul's tail came swinging down across Samael's head. "Samael..!" He hissed harshly, well aware of his friend's opinions on 'available'. "We are working for and with them. None of that. Understood? No Third Regiment mischief." Samael slowly lifted his head, his eyes opening again. "..Alright... What show work do we need done." --------------------- ------------------- ((Notes: **Sam is a very personal nickname. If he likes you... Or if you get close enough to him, in this time, he will allow you to use it without being offended. Soul, on the other hand, is free use. He doesn't care so much.))
@Nano
((here!
Gonna fill out the form real quick... Heeeeeerrrrreee we go!))
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz
Soulthar (Soul), Samael (Sam)**
Post Number: Soul: 1/? Samael: 1/?

The slightest wind blew, the only place that was mostly devoid of the cool gusts that so often occupied the ends of the island.

In fact, it came as a slight annoyance to one dragon in particular, whose quill whipped back and forth over a large fluttering piece of crisp, clean parchment.
His arms were muscular, well toned from many years of battle, black and speckled with dark and lighter flecks of his obsidian scale pigment.
There hung two simple silver bands, little chain bracelets that adorned his wrists.

Finally, when he had written what he wanted, he pressed it onto the billboard wall, neatly placing the grey quill back into a slot in his laureate's cap, moving his thick arms and tossing the gossamer indigo cape he wore, letting it billow out as he slowly let himself down on all fours again, his silver shoes and braces clinking as he moved off, ambling out of his 'safe zone'.
He wasn't quite sure where he was going.
He was /supposed/ to meet up with the other two main planners...
But they were nowhere to be found.

So, unfortunately, he was left to wandering...
Until finally, he head someone over the loud wind slipping it's way into his ears.
"Soul..! Soul..!!"
He turned, ears flicking downward in an effort to block out the unnecessary white noise.
He sniffed.
Shifting a rather large... Abnormally large pearl into his arm, clutching it close to his chest.
"Samael..?"

Blinking, he tilted his head and hat back so he could see better.
...the cursed hat that kept slipping into his pink eyes.
But he could deal with it for now, as his friend... Dressed in desert decorative clothes, a turban and a vest with large green sleeves...
Dark black boots with green and gold accents...

And just the overall look of complete disarray, with orange gems as bright as ripe mangoes embedded in a dark body and feathery green plumage the same as tree leaves.

His dark eyes glittered with mystery as he approached, two tails of fabric swaying from his turban.
Tail swinging happily side to side, he joined Soul with a grin, his smooth and generally low voice slipping out of his mouth, the words tumbling off his tongue.
"You were asking about having another princess, yeah? I went and kidnapped one for you... She's a beaut."

Soul froze.
"You /what/."
Samael tossed his head back, his bright green crest quivering as he laughed in just about the only way skydancers could.
He gently tugged on a chain, which seemed to appear out of nowhere.
Pulling forward a small imperial, whose scales were the most pristine of shining white, porcelain and the faintest of green for wings and hair.
She smiled as she approached, which struck Soul as odd, considering...
Wait.
The chains were yet another illusion, though she did wear iron bands.

In fact, he didn't even know what she actually looked like... If she was even an imp.
The only thing his arcane mind couldn't decipher was Samael's shadows and illusions.
"So... Why haven't you advanced to Matriarch yet, Soul? Isn't Basil ill or something? You /were/ his battle partner for a time, you know... You're practically his brother..."

Soul blinked.
"Must I remind you that Farendel has taken that place? He's rank eleven, just like Basil. It's not my place and you know it, friend."

Samael shook his head again.
"Shouldn't you just take power, at least? You're the one with the fortune telling and future predicting... You normally know what's going to happen at least a month in advance..."

Soul hissed.
"It's time to shut your trap, Samael. I am more than aware of the things the /Third/ Regiment get away with."

There was a sudden silence, and soon they grew aware that the wind had stopped and there were two listeners.
The planners..!
The Prince... The princess..!
Soul dropped his head in shame and embarrassment at being heard.
"Apologies... Your ears shouldn't have to deal with the dramas of our clan."

Slowly lifting his head again, he pushed his cap back again with his tail, finally being able to see their bright green forms.
It was a good thing he couldn't blush, otherwise his face would be cherry red, even to his sideburns.

...But needless to say, he was glad that they'd found him rather than him having to wander around the relatively devoid place.
A place that eventually would be filled with events and dragons and... And...
Crowds.
It would be crowded.

Samael stepped forward, a sly grin sliding onto his face.
"Mm... Mademoiselle, you wouldn't happen to be available-"

There was a soft sound of impact as suddenly Soul's tail came swinging down across Samael's head.
"Samael..!" He hissed harshly, well aware of his friend's opinions on 'available'. "We are working for and with them. None of that. Understood? No Third Regiment mischief."

Samael slowly lifted his head, his eyes opening again.
"..Alright... What show work do we need done."

((Notes:
**Sam is a very personal nickname. If he likes you... Or if you get close enough to him, in this time, he will allow you to use it without being offended.
Soul, on the other hand, is free use. He doesn't care so much.))
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
((@Hazeledpoppy

Hahah |D Thanks! I like where this is going xD Aria has someone on her tail!

I'm actually thinking of adding something to the RP posting structure- wait here while I update it xD

Whelp. You know what Gale is going to do. Use that Sam nickname the moment he meets the Skydancer! 8D))
((@Hazeledpoppy

Hahah |D Thanks! I like where this is going xD Aria has someone on her tail!

I'm actually thinking of adding something to the RP posting structure- wait here while I update it xD

Whelp. You know what Gale is going to do. Use that Sam nickname the moment he meets the Skydancer! 8D))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano
((Bwahahaha! Tensions, tensions... Oh how I love it.
It's brilliant. It'll be like... *You have offended me and I hate you but I can't hate you so I can't be offended because we're in this together for better or for worse*
Yeah...
:D it'll be sweet.))
@Nano
((Bwahahaha! Tensions, tensions... Oh how I love it.
It's brilliant. It'll be like... *You have offended me and I hate you but I can't hate you so I can't be offended because we're in this together for better or for worse*
Yeah...
:D it'll be sweet.))
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Hazeledpoppy

((I kno right 8D

Though I believe we will have to make a posting order... I'll ping the group. Just so you know you have enough RP posts when it roles around to your turn...? Maybe? Because I can sense something is going to go wrong here.))
@Hazeledpoppy

((I kno right 8D

Though I believe we will have to make a posting order... I'll ping the group. Just so you know you have enough RP posts when it roles around to your turn...? Maybe? Because I can sense something is going to go wrong here.))
s6uh36.jpg
((Pahahah! XD Loving it. Welp, I apologize in advance for absolutely everything Aria will do and say over the course of this contest.)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2505758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25058/2505758_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Aria[/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 2/oo[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Samael[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) || [b]Soulthar[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) Aria raises an eyebrow at his comment, her snout curling up in disgust. "My status is none of your concern." she remarks short- temperedly. Brief amusement comes into her eyes at Samael's well-deserved smack. "Besides, I wouldn't stoop down to your level. I wouldn't be caught dead with someone of such garish coat colors!" she finishes cruelly, turning her head up to look down her nose at the two dragons.
((Pahahah! XD Loving it. Welp, I apologize in advance for absolutely everything Aria will do and say over the course of this contest.))
Aria
Post Number: 2/oo
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:
Samael (@Hazeledpoppy) || Soulthar (@Hazeledpoppy)

Aria raises an eyebrow at his comment, her snout curling up in disgust.

"My status is none of your concern." she remarks short- temperedly. Brief amusement comes into her eyes at Samael's well-deserved smack.

"Besides, I wouldn't stoop down to your level. I wouldn't be caught dead with someone of such garish coat colors!" she finishes cruelly, turning her head up to look down her nose at the two dragons.
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60