Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Literal Public Buy
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Sidegrinder I don't remember a lewis coatloll badge, all the badges we have should be out, what badge do you mean?
@Sidegrinder I don't remember a lewis coatloll badge, all the badges we have should be out, what badge do you mean?
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox This one here?

boop
@GrinningFox This one here?

boop
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
holy snap @Sidegrinder I think we might have forgotten about it? looks like on our internal stuff its listed as "if participated every day" but I should probably confirm with the others before telling anyone its okay to take the badge
holy snap @Sidegrinder I think we might have forgotten about it? looks like on our internal stuff its listed as "if participated every day" but I should probably confirm with the others before telling anyone its okay to take the badge
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox Oopsie. [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Hopefully it'll get sorted out!
@GrinningFox Oopsie. Hopefully it'll get sorted out!
@Sidegrinder sorry, totally forgot to get back to you, but if you want to claim the lewis coatloll badge you're welcome to do so if you participated every day
@Sidegrinder sorry, totally forgot to get back to you, but if you want to claim the lewis coatloll badge you're welcome to do so if you participated every day
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox Thank you for telling me! I missed a day, but sent in a dragon to make up for it. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] Does that still count as full participation?
@GrinningFox Thank you for telling me! I missed a day, but sent in a dragon to make up for it. Does that still count as full participation?
@Sidegrinder was it the send in x amount of dragons to claim a missed badge thing? If so, I'm gonna say yes, that's fine
@Sidegrinder was it the send in x amount of dragons to claim a missed badge thing? If so, I'm gonna say yes, that's fine
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox Thank you again! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@GrinningFox Thank you again!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22