Sending 8 level 6s your way for gems!
@assignedgoth

Sending 8 level 6s your way for gems!
@assignedgoth
Sending more lvl 8s now for gems
@assignedgoth
Sending more lvl 8s now for gems
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
A huge thank you to all who sent in dragons to us! Our Public Buy will now be closing!
A huge thank you to all who sent in dragons to us! Our Public Buy will now be closing!
NGvuFOS.png
aw man :( im so sad i missed this. i love those badges. one of my dragons collects books uwu
aw man :( im so sad i missed this. i love those badges. one of my dragons collects books uwu
@GrinningFox Hello again! There appears to be an issue with the data recorded under my column. ^^; Unless my math is off, I sent in 124 lvls during the previous week.
@GrinningFox Hello again! There appears to be an issue with the data recorded under my column. ^^; Unless my math is off, I sent in 124 lvls during the previous week.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@kriski Thank you very much! I'm glad you think so! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kriski Thank you very much! I'm glad you think so!
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
@October sorry for the inconvenience!!!! I didn't mean to leave you hanging!!!!
@October sorry for the inconvenience!!!! I didn't mean to leave you hanging!!!!
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
@Sidegrinder There was an issue with the calculator, that's now fixed, but we've only got 119 levels for you rather than 124. Someone must have missed a level 5 in there, I'll go ahead and add it in. Thanks for supporting shadow!
@Sidegrinder There was an issue with the calculator, that's now fixed, but we've only got 119 levels for you rather than 124. Someone must have missed a level 5 in there, I'll go ahead and add it in. Thanks for supporting shadow!
shadow_smol.png
@viciousdisease if you'd like to buy badges you missed, you can get them for a 50kt each, as a donation to our treasury
@viciousdisease if you'd like to buy badges you missed, you can get them for a 50kt each, as a donation to our treasury
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox Thank you! By the way, I was wondering if that Lewis Coatloll badge was for a bonus day? :o
@GrinningFox Thank you! By the way, I was wondering if that Lewis Coatloll badge was for a bonus day? :o
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22