Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SweetieSweets , Would you like the little male at all? You would still get first pick of the next nest. :)
@SweetieSweets , Would you like the little male at all? You would still get first pick of the next nest. :)
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta @FireBrimstone

I'm good. He doesn't have colors I am currently looking for. :)

Which reminds me...I don't know if any of you have anything close but figured I'd throw this out there just in case. <3

I am looking for a Male with Red Range Primary, Yellow Range Secondary, and Blue Range Tertiary Colors.

I'd prefer Coatls but it seems I cannot find such so I am willing to see ANYTHING!

I am also looking for Caribbean/Sunshine/Leaf preferably a male but willing to settle for female.

I am also looking for a Female White/Blue/Red in color to go with a male I have on hold.
@MistressCanta @FireBrimstone

I'm good. He doesn't have colors I am currently looking for. :)

Which reminds me...I don't know if any of you have anything close but figured I'd throw this out there just in case. <3

I am looking for a Male with Red Range Primary, Yellow Range Secondary, and Blue Range Tertiary Colors.

I'd prefer Coatls but it seems I cannot find such so I am willing to see ANYTHING!

I am also looking for Caribbean/Sunshine/Leaf preferably a male but willing to settle for female.

I am also looking for a Female White/Blue/Red in color to go with a male I have on hold.
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@skittlekitty @Drolius, @Lunaran, @Zanate, @Lyren

If anyone of you guys are interested in our little male Imp, of Tanish, Berry, Pearl, just drop me a message, hes looking for a new home. :) (see previous posts for images).

@skittlekitty @Drolius, @Lunaran, @Zanate, @Lyren

If anyone of you guys are interested in our little male Imp, of Tanish, Berry, Pearl, just drop me a message, hes looking for a new home. :) (see previous posts for images).

QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta I would love him if nobody else has claimed him yet :D
@MistressCanta I would love him if nobody else has claimed him yet :D
tumblr_inline_npnp18dvDM1r3ign3_100.png
Click { here } to view my dragons for sale.

I am 100% negotiable on prices,
so feel free to message me to discuss :)
@FireBrimstone @Drolius
I just put them on the nest again. They will have three babies this time ;)
@FireBrimstone @Drolius
I just put them on the nest again. They will have three babies this time ;)
Flight%20Rising.png
@Zanate congrats
@Zanate congrats
That's super exciting, thanks guys!!!
That's super exciting, thanks guys!!!
@FireBrimstone I got a Ginger/Berry/Maize one, but it's a male. Would you like me to keep trying? I can also send you the male so you can try to breed your own one c:
@Drolius keeping you informed on your dragon, too. What should I do with the rest of their offspring?
@FireBrimstone I got a Ginger/Berry/Maize one, but it's a male. Would you like me to keep trying? I can also send you the male so you can try to breed your own one c:
@Drolius keeping you informed on your dragon, too. What should I do with the rest of their offspring?
Flight%20Rising.png
@SweetieSweets, @MistressCanta, @Drolius, @Zanate, @skittlekitty

Thanks so much you guys for all your amazing efforts to breed the perfect dragon for me!!! I'm so grateful that everyone's been so generous with your time and lair space, and I hope you all have a happy NOTN <3 <3<3

I can take that ginger/berry/maize boy and do the rest of the breeding myself, and if anyone of you guys want any of the other hatchlings, you are most welcome to them! Zanate, if you need the lair space, I can take the rest of the kids but chances are they'll be exalted.
@SweetieSweets, @MistressCanta, @Drolius, @Zanate, @skittlekitty

Thanks so much you guys for all your amazing efforts to breed the perfect dragon for me!!! I'm so grateful that everyone's been so generous with your time and lair space, and I hope you all have a happy NOTN <3 <3<3

I can take that ginger/berry/maize boy and do the rest of the breeding myself, and if anyone of you guys want any of the other hatchlings, you are most welcome to them! Zanate, if you need the lair space, I can take the rest of the kids but chances are they'll be exalted.
@Zanate If you wish to exult the hatchlings, please name them first. And if you wish to sell them that is great too. You fed my dragon so you deserve the money ^_^
@Zanate If you wish to exult the hatchlings, please name them first. And if you wish to sell them that is great too. You fed my dragon so you deserve the money ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6