Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Drolius, @Lunaran, @Zanate, @Lyren

Hey guys, I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my pings!
I'm looking to get a female dragon that is Ginger/Berry/Maize, and the only active dragon with those colours is Lunaran's coatl Cinder. i was wondering if she could be bred with Drolius's snapper Shengjiang?

And in case the hatchling doesn't have the colours that I'd like, to save bothering you guys again, I was wondering if Lyren's imp Alpine could possibly be bred with Zanate's skydancer Noel?

I don't mind what nest they're in, and in return, I can offer a full stack of food and 30kt, to each person =)
@Drolius, @Lunaran, @Zanate, @Lyren

Hey guys, I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my pings!
I'm looking to get a female dragon that is Ginger/Berry/Maize, and the only active dragon with those colours is Lunaran's coatl Cinder. i was wondering if she could be bred with Drolius's snapper Shengjiang?

And in case the hatchling doesn't have the colours that I'd like, to save bothering you guys again, I was wondering if Lyren's imp Alpine could possibly be bred with Zanate's skydancer Noel?

I don't mind what nest they're in, and in return, I can offer a full stack of food and 30kt, to each person =)
@FireBrimstone

Sorry but I'd rather keep Alpine unbred for lore reasons
@FireBrimstone

Sorry but I'd rather keep Alpine unbred for lore reasons
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@Lyren
That's okay, thanks for letting me know =)
@Lyren
That's okay, thanks for letting me know =)
@MistressCanta
Hi, sorry for the ping! I was wondering, would it be okay if your Apophyllite was bred with Zanate's skydancer? (if they say yes of course!)
@MistressCanta
Hi, sorry for the ping! I was wondering, would it be okay if your Apophyllite was bred with Zanate's skydancer? (if they say yes of course!)
@FireBrimstone I'm happy to breed Shengjiang as long as any hatchlings they have that you don't want get named before exhaulting them ^_^
@FireBrimstone I'm happy to breed Shengjiang as long as any hatchlings they have that you don't want get named before exhaulting them ^_^
@Drolius
Of course, thanks so much for responding! I'll just wait another few days before maybe pinging people again, just in case they missed it =)
@Drolius
Of course, thanks so much for responding! I'll just wait another few days before maybe pinging people again, just in case they missed it =)
Likewise, I don't mind breeding Apophyllite, as long as further Hatchlings are named before being sold/exalted.
Likewise, I don't mind breeding Apophyllite, as long as further Hatchlings are named before being sold/exalted.
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta
Thank you! And of course, thanks for responding =D
@MistressCanta
Thank you! And of course, thanks for responding =D
@Lunaran, @Zanate
Sorry for the double ping, this is just in case the first one was missed!

Just in case neither Lunaren or Zanate are interested, @SweetieSweets would it be okay if your imperial Cheerie could be bred to Drolius's Shengjiang?
And @skittlekitty would you be open to having your skydancer Cynnam bred with MistressCanta's Apophyllite?

If the answer is no, that's totally okay! Thanks for taking the time to read this =)
@Lunaran, @Zanate
Sorry for the double ping, this is just in case the first one was missed!

Just in case neither Lunaren or Zanate are interested, @SweetieSweets would it be okay if your imperial Cheerie could be bred to Drolius's Shengjiang?
And @skittlekitty would you be open to having your skydancer Cynnam bred with MistressCanta's Apophyllite?

If the answer is no, that's totally okay! Thanks for taking the time to read this =)
@FireBrimstone sure, I can lend Noel to whoever you want to breed her with ;)
@FireBrimstone sure, I can lend Noel to whoever you want to breed her with ;)
Flight%20Rising.png
1 2 3 4 5 6