Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragons to match my characters!
1 2 3 4
@Lordofthepies That's exactly where I am and only a few miles away from the coast. Planning on leaving tomorrow with my critters and hopefully our home will be okay. I hope your parents are okay though! Crossing my fingers that the storm turns at least a little or weakens. ^^
@Lordofthepies That's exactly where I am and only a few miles away from the coast. Planning on leaving tomorrow with my critters and hopefully our home will be okay. I hope your parents are okay though! Crossing my fingers that the storm turns at least a little or weakens. ^^
smallflban_by_tastycupcakeart-dclofxz.png
@Zynaeri Great that you're getting out! Stay safe, I hear of too many people who aren't evacuating. My parents are in the more central part of the state and have weathered a few hurricanes before (I was there for Fran) so hopefully they should be ok.
@Zynaeri Great that you're getting out! Stay safe, I hear of too many people who aren't evacuating. My parents are in the more central part of the state and have weathered a few hurricanes before (I was there for Fran) so hopefully they should be ok.
Oh geez, I have some girls that are so close and yet so far for Lilica... both have Phthalo primaries, Cyan terts and Overcast & Carribean respectively for their secondaries. They're from an Imp/SD pair, but both turned out SDs. Also, I have Nature nests, not Lightning :( I would have offered to find a Lightning nest for their parents, but I [i]just[/i] bred them again yesterday (4 eggs) and Imperial breeding cycles man Anyways, just in case you're interested, I can add you to a pinglist for the parents in case it takes you that long to find her, I could always go for a Lightning nest next time if you're still looking by then :) Here's their breeding card: [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331550301297573898/463222406262292481/Breeding_Pair_2.png [/img] (As you can see, chance of Imps, all terts are pretty bright blue and there's a chance of Phthalo for both primary and secondary.) And in case you're interested in them, or just seeing what that pair produces, here's the two girls: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41748841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417489/41748841_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41748843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417489/41748843_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know what you think, and good luck!
Oh geez, I have some girls that are so close and yet so far for Lilica... both have Phthalo primaries, Cyan terts and Overcast & Carribean respectively for their secondaries. They're from an Imp/SD pair, but both turned out SDs. Also, I have Nature nests, not Lightning :(

I would have offered to find a Lightning nest for their parents, but I just bred them again yesterday (4 eggs) and Imperial breeding cycles man

Anyways, just in case you're interested, I can add you to a pinglist for the parents in case it takes you that long to find her, I could always go for a Lightning nest next time if you're still looking by then :)

Here's their breeding card:

Breeding_Pair_2.png

(As you can see, chance of Imps, all terts are pretty bright blue and there's a chance of Phthalo for both primary and secondary.)

And in case you're interested in them, or just seeing what that pair produces, here's the two girls:

41748841_350.png

41748843_350.png

Let me know what you think, and good luck!
@CyanRoseSpirit Ohhh those colors would be great! Yes, if you do breed them again and do a lightning nest, let me know! I can always breed them for you too if that time comes and you're contemplating doing that. No worries though if you don't want to do that or whatnot. But feel free to add me to their ping list. ^^
@CyanRoseSpirit Ohhh those colors would be great! Yes, if you do breed them again and do a lightning nest, let me know! I can always breed them for you too if that time comes and you're contemplating doing that. No worries though if you don't want to do that or whatnot. But feel free to add me to their ping list. ^^
@Zynaeri Awesome, I'll add you to their pinglist and make a note to check if you're still searching by the time they're ready to breed again!
@Zynaeri Awesome, I'll add you to their pinglist and make a note to check if you're still searching by the time they're ready to breed again!
@Zynaeri That pair of mine above is RTB in about 3 days, would you have a nest open for them? I can find another Lightning nest if you don't have space :)
@Zynaeri That pair of mine above is RTB in about 3 days, would you have a nest open for them? I can find another Lightning nest if you don't have space :)
@cyanrosespirit
I have space, no worries! Just send them over when they're ready and I'll happily nest them for you.
@cyanrosespirit
I have space, no worries! Just send them over when they're ready and I'll happily nest them for you.
@Zynaeri That pair of mine is ready to breed again!! Would you like me to send over a CR for the Lightning eyes?
@Zynaeri That pair of mine is ready to breed again!! Would you like me to send over a CR for the Lightning eyes?
@Zynaeri I actually have this girl, who is white/raspberry/taupe. close but also not fire. also, kinda like her, so wasn't sure to sell. I have her parents on a nest again, which will give whitish/pink red range/pink to brown range tert. I could nest them again on my friends fire nest if you couldn't find anything else for her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44885813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448859/44885813_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zynaeri
I actually have this girl, who is white/raspberry/taupe. close but also not fire. also, kinda like her, so wasn't sure to sell. I have her parents on a nest again, which will give whitish/pink red range/pink to brown range tert. I could nest them again on my friends fire nest if you couldn't find anything else for her.

44885813_350.png
tDeKDnH.pngwildstormsmall.png
@Wyldarashi Wow this is a really late response, sorry about that! I was away for a bit of time. If you still have her parents that are ready to nest, I'd love it if you could borrow a fire nest and would totally buy a baby! No worries if the CD is up now. ^^

@CyanRoseSpirit Sorry for delay! I will happily breed them in the nest again for you if you'd like, but no worries if you've already done other things! ^^
@Wyldarashi Wow this is a really late response, sorry about that! I was away for a bit of time. If you still have her parents that are ready to nest, I'd love it if you could borrow a fire nest and would totally buy a baby! No worries if the CD is up now. ^^

@CyanRoseSpirit Sorry for delay! I will happily breed them in the nest again for you if you'd like, but no worries if you've already done other things! ^^
1 2 3 4