Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Blue F Coatls!
As said in the title, I need blue female coatls! Three, to be precise.

Either:
Blue range/blue range/blue range
Blue range/white/blue range
Blue range/blue range/white

Viletta here you go again expand your lair first.

Conditions:
- Female, of course.

- Eyes have to be Light. (I'm okay with you showing your breeding pair first and waiting for the cooldown or searching for a trusted nest rent service, but I will not budge on the matter of eyes)

- Have to come from the same parent.

- no Crystal/Facet. No offense to those genes but they just won't fit my intended purpose. I might consider one, but not both on one dragon.
As said in the title, I need blue female coatls! Three, to be precise.

Either:
Blue range/blue range/blue range
Blue range/white/blue range
Blue range/blue range/white

Viletta here you go again expand your lair first.

Conditions:
- Female, of course.

- Eyes have to be Light. (I'm okay with you showing your breeding pair first and waiting for the cooldown or searching for a trusted nest rent service, but I will not budge on the matter of eyes)

- Have to come from the same parent.

- no Crystal/Facet. No offense to those genes but they just won't fit my intended purpose. I might consider one, but not both on one dragon.
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Up
Up
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Up up :3
Up up :3