Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Purple/Seafoam
1 2 3 4 5
@StarlightFairy aahh yeah ^^; I have no impulse control when it comes to that color xD but here are the parents Pactmaker [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31417105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314172/31417105_350.png[/img] [/url] Lifebringer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9316384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93164/9316384_350.png[/img] [/url] I can ping you when they hatch if you're interested ^^ or if you'd like to wait on a different gene, I can breed pactmaker or amethyst with one of the seafoam imps
@StarlightFairy

aahh yeah ^^; I have no impulse control when it comes to that color xD
but here are the parents

Pactmaker

31417105_350.png

Lifebringer

9316384_350.png

I can ping you when they hatch if you're interested ^^ or if you'd like to wait on a different gene, I can breed pactmaker or amethyst with one of the seafoam imps
“ Once upon a time there was a tavern,
Where we used to raise a glass or two.
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do.
@StarlightFairy I did, too! Oh really, you don't think it's too much? It is true, it does match Pinkie's eccentricity. Thank you for your opinion, that's actually really helpful to me! :D I do like how poison looks like her cutie mark, and it also has that really fun Pinkie vibe! Thanks for your help! ;v; I do have plans for a Rainbow Dash! I even have both her parents, ready to breed when I have enough lair space. Although, as is my way, I'm currently re-evaluating my plans, because I'm an indecisive mushroom. :I My original plan was this, Sky Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/Robin Stained, with some kind of rainbow accent to give her her rainbows: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=23&auth=650e55d3f489966cc08d0533da6ffb35d2afe4c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But now I've gone back and done some scrying (more like crying amiright?), and now I'm wondering if Robin primary (not sure which gene yet) with Vermilion or Tomato Toxin would be better (and less expensive) to get the rainbow effect? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=169&auth=c2754d72c10fae22544d5c395d5c144d0c24345d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=58&auth=b06c6d4732f9c7c239fbc8a6c3c1a225ab6d1fe5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Primary shown is just basic because I'm indecisive about which primary works best with these) I think I'm in way over my head here D:
@StarlightFairy I did, too! Oh really, you don't think it's too much? It is true, it does match Pinkie's eccentricity. Thank you for your opinion, that's actually really helpful to me! :D I do like how poison looks like her cutie mark, and it also has that really fun Pinkie vibe! Thanks for your help! ;v;

I do have plans for a Rainbow Dash! I even have both her parents, ready to breed when I have enough lair space. Although, as is my way, I'm currently re-evaluating my plans, because I'm an indecisive mushroom. :I

My original plan was this, Sky Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/Robin Stained, with some kind of rainbow accent to give her her rainbows:

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=23&auth=650e55d3f489966cc08d0533da6ffb35d2afe4c3&dummyext=prev.png

But now I've gone back and done some scrying (more like crying amiright?), and now I'm wondering if Robin primary (not sure which gene yet) with Vermilion or Tomato Toxin would be better (and less expensive) to get the rainbow effect?

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=169&auth=c2754d72c10fae22544d5c395d5c144d0c24345d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=58&auth=b06c6d4732f9c7c239fbc8a6c3c1a225ab6d1fe5&dummyext=prev.png

(Primary shown is just basic because I'm indecisive about which primary works best with these)

I think I'm in way over my head here D:
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
@AviThePaladin

Would Yunbei be available to breed with Pactmaker, by any chance? I think there are more shades of purple from his Eggplant to Ice, than from Eggplant to Seafoam.
The baby might look similar to the third variant from my original post.

Thanks again!!
@AviThePaladin

Would Yunbei be available to breed with Pactmaker, by any chance? I think there are more shades of purple from his Eggplant to Ice, than from Eggplant to Seafoam.
The baby might look similar to the third variant from my original post.

Thanks again!!
@StarlightFairy

I can do that as soon as their cooldown is over ^^
@StarlightFairy

I can do that as soon as their cooldown is over ^^
@DreaminqHeart
Your scry looks good, although I'd suggest maybe a Robin Skydancer with the Accent: Crystal Rainbow?
Under 100 gems, cheaper than adding the Toxin gene (unless one of the parents already has it).

@DreaminqHeart
Your scry looks good, although I'd suggest maybe a Robin Skydancer with the Accent: Crystal Rainbow?
Under 100 gems, cheaper than adding the Toxin gene (unless one of the parents already has it).

@AviThePaladin
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your help!
I'll be sure to let you know if I stumble upon this baby sooner (although he's a bit elusive)!
@AviThePaladin
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your help!
I'll be sure to let you know if I stumble upon this baby sooner (although he's a bit elusive)!
@StarlightFairy

no problem ^^ and I bet he is! I wish you good luck finding him though!
@StarlightFairy

no problem ^^ and I bet he is! I wish you good luck finding him though!
@StarlightFairy Oh wow, I didn't even know that accent existed! I've been looking for a list of skins/accents for a while now that only includes "official" skins and accents (as in those sold in the marketplace/by Swipp/Baldwin, and not those made and sold by users), but haven't had any luck. (The ones that include user-made ones are far too extensive and make my brain hurt x( ) That's definitely something to keep in mind! Thank you! :D
@StarlightFairy Oh wow, I didn't even know that accent existed! I've been looking for a list of skins/accents for a while now that only includes "official" skins and accents (as in those sold in the marketplace/by Swipp/Baldwin, and not those made and sold by users), but haven't had any luck. (The ones that include user-made ones are far too extensive and make my brain hurt x( ) That's definitely something to keep in mind! Thank you! :D
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
@DreaminqHeart No problem, I just remembered seeing someone that had a white skydancer with rainbow colors! Btw, a scry of Rarity! Though it's one expensive idea, so I try to keep it in the back of my mind, under surface. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=54e5209f11ac66462e45a27cb20bb6bde88efd7e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@DreaminqHeart
No problem, I just remembered seeing someone that had a white skydancer with rainbow colors!

Btw, a scry of Rarity! Though it's one expensive idea, so I try to keep it in the back of my mind, under surface.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=54e5209f11ac66462e45a27cb20bb6bde88efd7e&dummyext=prev.png
@AviThePaladin
Thanks for the luck! ^_^
@AviThePaladin
Thanks for the luck! ^_^
1 2 3 4 5