Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(sorry for this random ping, everyone)

@Nefernov @GalenLeBeux @Hideki

I'm on a small quest to get a Nightshade or Orchid/Cerulean(Bee)/Cyan dream dragon of mine . So far I've found these dragons that could produce what I'm looking for:

Males-
Nefernov's Delano

GalenLeBeux's TealLavenderOpal

Females-
Hideki's Tekno

If ya'll wouldn't mind, I'd like to attempt to get what I'm looking for by breeding Tekno with one or both of the males. I don't mind who host's the nest, I can even pay each of you to host it myself.
(sorry for this random ping, everyone)

I'm on a small quest to get a Nightshade or Orchid/Cerulean(Bee)/Cyan dream dragon of mine . So far I've found these dragons that could produce what I'm looking for:

Males-
Nefernov's Delano

GalenLeBeux's TealLavenderOpal

Females-
Hideki's Tekno

If ya'll wouldn't mind, I'd like to attempt to get what I'm looking for by breeding Tekno with one or both of the males. I don't mind who host's the nest, I can even pay each of you to host it myself.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)

(encase you all missed the first ping)

(encase you all missed the first ping)
73127854.png

@kyrin18 If you could wait until Monday, I could host. (Hatching neets that day for dragons that share my birthday.)
But only if it would be possible to keep one of the resulting babies (naturally one that is bee but not the specific genes and colors you desire) I won't be able to afford the bee gene for a while.
@kyrin18 If you could wait until Monday, I could host. (Hatching neets that day for dragons that share my birthday.)
But only if it would be possible to keep one of the resulting babies (naturally one that is bee but not the specific genes and colors you desire) I won't be able to afford the bee gene for a while.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux That sounds good, but I must wait for the other two user's approval, if I even get it.
@GalenLeBeux That sounds good, but I must wait for the other two user's approval, if I even get it.
73127854.png

@kyrin18

I've never lent dragons for breeding quests so I'm just worried about stuff that can go wrong LOL.

Tekno's parents (these two) are still active, you could also probs give them a poke in case if they ever get another nightshade/ceru/cyan?? Since the range seems relatively small.

What will happen to the reject babies? Does the person who nests them keep them? (though plague eyes wouldn't look good on them)
@kyrin18

I've never lent dragons for breeding quests so I'm just worried about stuff that can go wrong LOL.

Tekno's parents (these two) are still active, you could also probs give them a poke in case if they ever get another nightshade/ceru/cyan?? Since the range seems relatively small.

What will happen to the reject babies? Does the person who nests them keep them? (though plague eyes wouldn't look good on them)
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
I am fire.
It's up to y'all what to decide.
I could even let Hideki Hold one of my dragons as "hostage" or "security". *shrugs*

And as far as reject babies....
Maybe an even split of the babies?
Up to the other person who's dragon is being used.
I am fire.
It's up to y'all what to decide.
I could even let Hideki Hold one of my dragons as "hostage" or "security". *shrugs*

And as far as reject babies....
Maybe an even split of the babies?
Up to the other person who's dragon is being used.
@Hideki

Ok, thank you. If there is more than one egg, and I get what I want from the first batch, then you and @GalenLeBeux can decide what you'd both like to do with the remaining hatchlings, though, @ / GalenLeBeux has requested keeping a Bee hatchling for their self.

If there's only one egg, and it happens to be what I'm looking for, then I'll gladly pay the both of you for breeding your dragons for me. But if it's not what I want, then you two can decide what to do with it.

I don't mind who host's the nest, so long as the person that sends their dragon to the other get's it back as soon as breeding is done.
@Hideki

Ok, thank you. If there is more than one egg, and I get what I want from the first batch, then you and @GalenLeBeux can decide what you'd both like to do with the remaining hatchlings, though, @ / GalenLeBeux has requested keeping a Bee hatchling for their self.

If there's only one egg, and it happens to be what I'm looking for, then I'll gladly pay the both of you for breeding your dragons for me. But if it's not what I want, then you two can decide what to do with it.

I don't mind who host's the nest, so long as the person that sends their dragon to the other get's it back as soon as breeding is done.
73127854.png

gotta go, i'll read replies in a few
gotta go, i'll read replies in a few
73127854.png

@kyrin18

Hmm, I can do that, Tekno won't be ready to breed for a while so it'll just be the waiting that has to happen LOL. I'd be ok with splitting the babies, hopefully Bee is the triumphant gene LOL.
@kyrin18

Hmm, I can do that, Tekno won't be ready to breed for a while so it'll just be the waiting that has to happen LOL. I'd be ok with splitting the babies, hopefully Bee is the triumphant gene LOL.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
I wouldn't keep someone else's dragon. Which was why I offered holding one of my dragons as security.... I don't want to lose my dragons and so it would be and even trade back and forth with rejects being split between.

But again. Up to you and @Hideki
I wouldn't keep someone else's dragon. Which was why I offered holding one of my dragons as security.... I don't want to lose my dragons and so it would be and even trade back and forth with rejects being split between.

But again. Up to you and @Hideki
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9